It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Take the "Which Country Are You?" Quiz

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Voidmaster

Originally posted by Reikuro
I wonder if you can get the Nation of Hell in it...

"Your Hell!
You try your best to put everyone in pain and suffering, but sometimes it just doesn't work out. You have to stay out of direct sunlight for fear of being set on fire, for some reason you cringe at the sound of scripture and torture is your favorite passtime. Your also naturally self-destructive and you ponder different ways to make people suffer while you eat lunch. Now if you could just stop killing people for fun you'd make real progress."
For some reason I don't think this sounds like you at all Reik.

-huggles Void- thanks for finding it for me! I was wondering if you could get it.... your right, it doesn't sound like me at all

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 09:08 AM
link   

It seems that these days, you just say things to get attention. Shock value is the really important thing for you now. You used to have a cause, and this made you seem like a threat to the established order, but now you just want to say wacky stuff once in a while. Air travel doesn't really mesh with your lifestyle, and you'd probably scare the security guards somehow anyway.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 10:20 AM
link   
lol

Pretty close, except I love snakes

You're Ireland!
Mystical and rain-soaked, you remain mysterious to many people, and this makes you intriguing. You also like a good night at the pub, though many are just as worried that you will blow up the pub as drink your beverage of choice. You're good with words, remarkably lucky, and know and enjoy at least fifteen ways of eating a potato. You really don't like snakes.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I'm Spain, apparently...

You like rain on the plain, as well as interesting architecture and a diverse number of races and religions. You like to explore a lot, but sailing, especially in large groups, never really seems to work out for you. Beware of pirates and dictators bearing bombs. And for heavens' sake, stop running around bulls! It's just not safe!

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 11:42 AM
link   

You're the United Nations!
Most people think you're ineffective, but you are trying to completely save the world from itself, so there's always going to be a long way to go. You're always the one trying to get friends to talk to each other, enemies to talk to each other, anyone who can to just talk instead of beating each other about the head and torso. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't, and you get very schizophrenic as a result. But your heart is in the right place, and sometimes also in New York.

What the hell...? I want my money back.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 11:59 AM
link   
You're South Africa!

After almost endless suffering, you've finally freed yourself from the oppression that somehow held you back. Now your diamond in the rough is shining through, and the world can accept you for who you really are. You were trying to show who you were to the world, but they weren't interested in helping you become that until it was almost too late. Suddenly you're a very hopeful person, even if you still have some troubles.

Odd, never would have seen that one coming.....

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by prophetmike

You're the United Nations!
Most people think you're ineffective, but you are trying to completely save the world from itself, so there's always going to be a long way to go. You're always the one trying to get friends to talk to each other, enemies to talk to each other, anyone who can to just talk instead of beating each other about the head and torso. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't, and you get very schizophrenic as a result. But your heart is in the right place, and sometimes also in New York.

No wonder people never listen to me, and I try to be a peacemaker.

Oh well.

[STAY COOL)
-prophetmike

Me too

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 12:37 PM
link   
^^ Be too; Bloody Hell

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join