It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wake up!! Islam is coming in your back door.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Here you go, the link came up on Channel 4 news today -

Senior mosque figures in south London has told Channel 4 news that Yassin Hassan Omar, who tried to blow up a train at warren street, had been seen in the Stockwell and Brixton areas before last Thursday.

They also revealed that they told police a year ago that they were worried about some Islamic extremists that had come to the area, after the Finsbury Park mosque was closed down.

www.channel4.com...

- Not everything that goes on is public knowledge, hmmmmm?

[edit on 27-7-2005 by sminkeypinkey]

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Here is another fine example of Islamic intolerance right here in the US:

Louis Farakkhan has long been an anti-white, black supremist; often recruiting imprisoned blacks to become Muslim converts for the purpose of converting the us into a black/Islamic society. Here is an exerpt from this article:

15 August 2005: As the tenth anniversary of the Half-Million (or so) Man March approaches, Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan is going to try it again this October, according to remarks he made at Mercy Memorial Baptist Church in Milwaukee yesterday. Milwaukee is the first of several cities Farrakhan is planning to visit to promote the Millions More Movement, scheduled for October in Washington. He described the former and upcoming march as a unifying event for men of all, well at least some faiths and backgrounds. Under the color of this unification, however, Farrakhan is promoting divisiveness and cultivating hatred. In a blatantly racist statement made by Farrakhan yesterday, he called on blacks to provide goods and services within their communities “instead of giving their money to merchants of different races.” Simply stated, not much has changed with Farrakhan, who subtly blamed American foreign policy for the 9/11 attacks while the twin towers were still smoldering.

The NOI, in my view, simply offers more proof that Islam is nothing more than an intollerant, bigoted, anti-human ideology that accepts no beliefs other than Islam itself.

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 12:11 PM
link   

The NOI, in my view, simply offers more proof that Islam is nothing more than an intollerant, bigoted, anti-human ideology that accepts no beliefs other than Islam itself.

that's like saying that the Klu Klux Klan is more proof that christianity is "intollerant, bigoted, anti-human ideology that accepts no beliefs other than" christianity itself.

but that's what happens when you base religion on a cultural standard rather than an ideological one.

I agree that the NOI is but not Islam as a whole. and all these people that pick out certain passages in the Koran to prove that Islam is for violence need to pick up a Bible and read a couple chapters. I bet you find some scriptures about God destroying non jews and christians.

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by passengername
I agree that the NOI is but not Islam as a whole. and all these people that pick out certain passages in the Koran to prove that Islam is for violence need to pick up a Bible and read a couple chapters. I bet you find some scriptures about God destroying non jews and christians.

It's the terrorists and so-called "extremists" themselves who are reading passages from the Qur'an to justify their actions.

Maybe you can explain to me why it is that when the Islamic world hears that a Qur'an was desecrated by a US soldier, Muslims take to the streets in a violent murderous fit of rage, killing each other and calling for the execution of that soldier; YET, When these "extremists" are hajacking their religion, you don't see the same level of anger or protest. If it was Christians murdering in the name of God you can be certain that the streets AND the media would be filled with Christians protesting the actions of those hypothetical extremists.

There is something very wrong with Islam.

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 01:11 PM
link   
In the spirit of bringing this thread out of dormancy, I offer this interesting peice where, finally, our government is starting to wake up to the fact that this so called "extreme" form of imported Saudi Islam is already here and in your and my backyard.:

Excerpt:

"The flurry of activity comes months after a report from the Center for Religious Freedom discovered that dozens of mosques in major cities across the country, including New York, Washington, and Los Angeles, were distributing documents, bearing the seal of the government of Saudi Arabia, that incite Muslims to acts of violence and promote hatred of Jews and Christians."

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I thought this would be an appropriate post to revive this thread--especially in light of what's happening in France, Germany, Belgium, and soon to be Netherlands and other hinter regions of Eurabia:

Islamic Fifth Column in America

7 Easy Steps to Jihad in America

By T. Adams

8 November 2005: The incident at Meadowlands illustrates the efforts of Muslim fundamentalists to "retrain" the collective American mindset to get the general public to never question their motives or actions, whose primary objective is to change America as we know it and lower our guard against this objective, whether by terrorist attacks or more insidiously, through psychological means. The following "Seven Easy Steps to Jihad in America," serves to outline the former tactic:

1) Inject large numbers of Muslims into specific areas of the country.

2) Refuse to assimilate - Rejecting the culture, society & laws but demand that the locals respect (embrace) yours.

3) Refuse to integrate. Live only in designated areas (slums) in or near major cities and universities and make certain that wherever you go, you stand out as "different."

4) Whenever and wherever possible, claim discrimination at being treated "differently" and oppressed for being forced to live in slums.

5) When the time is right, sacrifice 1 or 2 youths to validate rage (as seen in France) and use your proclaimed "oppression" as an excuse for violence.

6) Blame the government, loudly criticizing any politicians, government leaders, individuals or groups who dare to speak out against you, declaring them "Islamaphobic" and demand their silence or removal.

7) Continue the above tactics until authority over a given area is offered as appeasement; then repeat the process elsewhere.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 02:41 AM
link   
From reading the article, I take it the "7 easy steps to Jihad" are your addition?

Nicely lifted from the situation in Paris, I see.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
From reading the article, I take it the "7 easy steps to Jihad" are your addition?

Nicely lifted from the situation in Paris, I see.

No--not my words. Here is the source. It points to the fact that no matter where you go, Muslim immigrants seem unwilling to adapt to the culture/customs of their host nation choosing instead to force others to accept their "religious" practices at the expense of their host's culture.

The problem in France is simply a clash of cultures. The argument that this is the result of these "poor disenfranchised unemployed youth" reacting to years of oppression is rediculous and is only subterfuge for the underlying problem. If these Islamic punks are so poor, how can they be organizing using cell phones, computers and the internet?

This seems the natural next step in France

"As some Muslim leaders have explained, what they want is autonomy in their ghettos. They seek to receive extraterritorial status from the French government, meaning that they will set their own rules based, one can assume, on Sharia law."

The truth is here!! They want autonomy and self rule under Sharia law. The riots are because they have no regard for French laws.

Stand by for reports from Eurabia....

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I thought now would be a great time to revive this thread with this wonderful little tidbit from the Islamic Thinkers Society, and American based Islamic organization dedicated to turning America into an Islamic society. Here is a video of a flag desecration.

Flag desecration, while troublesome, I believe should be protected by the second amendment and I, as a military member, am willing to give my life for even this kind of freedom of speech. What I am interested in here is what they are saying. THESE ARE AMERICAN MUSLIMS!!! And they are our neighbors, co-workers, and fellow students.

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 03:06 PM
link   
In my original post in this thread, I included a link to an article called "Jihad in small town America Part 1", the first in a series by Laura Mansfield. That link has since died. Here is a new link to the entire series (4 in all).

I found Part 4 to be especially poignant since little children, here in the US, are being indoctrinated into Islamic hatred.

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 07:50 PM
link   
anti western islam arose because of the united states multiple unilateral interventions in the middle east.

we took out democraticly elected governments simply because they were leftist, just because we thought that they could possibly ally themselves with the soviets (though most were antisoviet already). then we put our choice in power. then radical islamic fundamentalists got funding to fight the soviets. then they overthrew governments and took control.

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
anti western islam arose because of the united states multiple unilateral interventions in the middle east.

Um, no.
According to International Studies and historical reportings and citings, you might want to seriously drop the "US" reference and begin with French and British panhandling, partitions, and colonialism in the Arab world long before there was any sort of US foreign policy "multiple" unlaterialism interventions there.

That is when anti-Western Islam arose....

Try again.

seekerof

[edit on 23-2-2006 by Seekerof]

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Its all about prophecy fullfilment to me. The Christains will be beheaded by the Anti-Christ for Christian genocide and the only way is to have Islam in every city and major town.

Another thing is the abmination of dissalation the fall of the Church.
How else can the Anti-Christ come if the Church is in power, by then world leaders and war generals will know nothing of prophecy and what has been predicted. Its the ones who do not believe who will fullfil prophecy and the war between persia and GOG and Magog will come.
That war is beween is Iran, Russia, Syria and possibly China verses Isreal.
What has the news been saying lately? Read the Bible and link wake up people this could be the signs. Maybe not this year even in 20 or 30 years. It could slow down and ignight later but the scene has been set.

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof

Um, no.
According to International Studies and historical reportings and citings, you might want to seriously drop the "US" reference and begin with French and British panhandling, partitions, and colonialism in the Arab world long before there was any sort of US foreign policy "multiple" unlaterialism interventions there.

That is when anti-Western Islam arose....

Try again.

seekerof

[edit on 23-2-2006 by Seekerof]

well, i was referring primarily to iran...

but yeah, a good 98% of the problems stem directly from the actions following WW1 and the partitioning of the ottoman empire.

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 09:49 PM
link   

In 1953, Dr. Mohammed Mossadegh, Iran's prime minister, had succeeded in persuading the parliament to nationalize the oil industry without compensation for the foreign countries previously involved in the program. He gradually entered into a close political alliance with the Communist Tudeh Party, much to the anger of the United States and Great Britain, as well as those of his former allies with Islamic or anti-Communist agendas.

en.wikipedia.org...

there's a line of propaganda in there...

oh, there it is, the suppossed alleigance with the communist party. the anti soviet good dr allying himself with communists.

that was a lie perpetuated by the united states, and yet it made it into wikipedia.

wikipedia=pwned

[edit on 23-2-2006 by madnessinmysoul]

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Um; would that include the US's intervention to liberate an entire Islamic nation from a brutal regime (first Gulf war) and the US's intervention to prevent the ethnic cleansing of Muslims (Kosovo)?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join