It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wake up!! Islam is coming in your back door.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I've posted proof and references in other threads that the real intent of the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) is to make Islam the dominant religion in America and now there are more organizations being established to ensure that this becomes a reality.

At Dawa.net it explains how to introduce Islam to your children in public schools

At Islamicfoundation.com, Yahiya Emerick explains her vision on how to make America an Islamic nation

And that old 7-11 convenient store down the block that was converted into a mosque? They are inviting non-Muslims and preaching one thing to them while teaching their true intent to their regular members.

In her first installment of the series, Piercing the Veil of Duplicity: An Investigative Seriesl Laura Mansfield outlines her personal experiences of being invited to a mosque to "learn about Islam". What they didn't know is that Laura is fluent in Arabic and well aware of the intent of the Islamic movement in America.

As the thread title says, it's time to wake up!! Don't take my word for it. Download a copy of the Qur'an/Hadith and read for yourself what Islam is about. Educate yourself. Eduacte your children. And if your local public school even hints at introducing Islam to your kids--well I know that I would be down there faster than light to set the administration straight. BTW, public schools are no place for any kind of religion. But it will be proponents of Islam that will be the proverbial "camel's nose under the tent" who will test that infringement of the Constitution.

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Humm..........thanks for the warning I do have a beautiful copy of the Qu'ran given to my husband when he was in Saudi.

I think you are kind of behind in the news but.............American muslins has been around for a while in the US and growing in their numbers as more Americans turn into their religion.

Actually they has been around living in your neighborhood for quite a while.

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 12:48 PM
link   
sorry, my back door is exit only !

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Humm..........thanks for the warning I do have a beautiful copy of the Qu'ran given to my husband when he was in Saudi.

Really?!? have you read that Qur'an? What do you think about Sura 4:34?

[edit on 29-4-2005 by Freedom_for_sum]

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I have a feeling this thread is gonna start a fight........

Either way...i agree with most of what you say to some extent. However...not ALL people that practice islam are evil or have agendas. I would just like to state that really quick before the fight breaks out. And im not islamic im Christian so i dont say that out of a bias.

Kind regards,
Digital Grl

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

I just noticed the wording of the title after your comment.

Freedom_for_sum, Christians hove been prostelizing for centuries, if you don't want Islam to overtake Christianity you can just do what they're doing and start converting people to Christianity.

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Whats the deal here? Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world. So why wouldnt it be growning in the US. Next whats worng with that. You may want to sit down with a few members of Islam. It may help you calm down. Islam may just be a good thing for the US. To add to this fire, 99 percent of Islam isnt anti anything or bombers. Wake up its the media that makes Islam out to be the devil. All people of the world or more alike than different .

[edit on 29-4-2005 by dirk d]

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by DigitalGrl
I have a feeling this thread is gonna start a fight........

Either way...i agree with most of what you say to some extent. However...not ALL people that practice islam are evil or have agendas. I would just like to state that really quick before the fight breaks out. And im not islamic im Christian so i dont say that out of a bias.

Kind regards,
Digital Grl

I've never claimed that ALL Muslims are violent or evil. In fact, I acknowledge that most Muslims are peace-loving. My question is: Are they peace-loving BECAUSE of Islam, or IN SPITE of Islam. I believe the latter is true based on what I've read in the Qur'an and Hadith.

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by dirk d
Whats the deal here? Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world. So why wouldnt it be growning in the US. Next whats worng with that. You may want to sit down with a few members of Islam. It may help you calm down. Islam may just be a good thing for the US. To add to this fire, 99 percent of Islam isnt anti anything or bombers. Wake up its the media that makes Islam out to be the devil. All people of the world or more alike than different .

[edit on 29-4-2005 by dirk d]

I'm not exactly sure that it is the media that makes Islam to be the devil. It is a combination of many things. Certainly you don't FEAR this do you? God in the end will take care of things.

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freedom_for_sum
I've posted proof and references in other threads that the real intent of the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) is to make Islam the dominant religion in America and now there are more organizations being established to ensure that this becomes a reality.

At Dawa.net it explains how to introduce Islam to your children in public schools

At Islamicfoundation.com, Yahiya Emerick explains her vision on how to make America an Islamic nation

And that old 7-11 convenient store down the block that was converted into a mosque? They are inviting non-Muslims and preaching one thing to them while teaching their true intent to their regular members.

In her first installment of the series, Piercing the Veil of Duplicity: An Investigative Seriesl Laura Mansfield outlines her personal experiences of being invited to a mosque to "learn about Islam". What they didn't know is that Laura is fluent in Arabic and well aware of the intent of the Islamic movement in America.

As the thread title says, it's time to wake up!! Don't take my word for it. Download a copy of the Qur'an/Hadith and read for yourself what Islam is about. Educate yourself. Eduacte your children. And if your local public school even hints at introducing Islam to your kids--well I know that I would be down there faster than light to set the administration straight. BTW, public schools are no place for any kind of religion. But it will be proponents of Islam that will be the proverbial "camel's nose under the tent" who will test that infringement of the Constitution.

I have tried to envision America as a tolerant and peaceful nation. However, it hasn't quite worked out that way, yet. All great nations sooner or later implode from the inside mostly by trying to overextend itself.

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freedom_for_sum

Well, I'd like to see them convert the Bible Belt just for the fun of it

Come on, I don't really see Islam becoming a dominant religion in the most in-your-face christian nation on Earth (Note: by "in-your-face" I mean openly expressing faith through regular church attendance, presence of evangelists on daily TV, and president being openly very christian. It is not meant to be insulting in any way).

Converting people is a fair game. If Mormons, Jehova's Witnesses and Evangelists can do it, Muslims can too.

In their own words from the link you posted:

"Invite all to the way of your Lord with Wisdom and beautiful Preaching" (Quran 16:125)

Nothing wrong with that, though I doubt you will ever see muslims walking door to door like others do.

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 01:23 PM
link   
This is from the USA department of defense information

Actually I am going to add that the people that turn into Islam are not majority Arabs.

Islam is the second-largest religion in the world, counting more than 1.3 billion believers. Americans have the misconception that all Muslims are Arabs and that all Arabs are Muslims. In fact, less than 20 percent of the Muslims in the world are Arab, and all Arab countries have populations that believe in other religions. The nation with the world's largest Islamic population is Indonesia -- 88 percent of its 280 million people are Muslims.

And I am not trying to scare anybody here after all they are among us and they are just regular white, black or any other racial background.

In the United States, Islam is the fastest growing religion, a trend fueled mostly by immigration. There are 5 million to 7 million Muslims in the United States. They make up between 10,000 and 20,000 members of the American military.

So as you see they are peaceful Islam after all.

www.defenselink.mil...

[edit on 29-4-2005 by marg6043]

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Here's some interesting statistics for you (taken from here ):

"...Trends
Religions outside of Judaism and Christianity make up a small but growing share of America's religious mosaic. In 1973-80 the General Social Surveys (GSS) indicated that they accounted for 0.8 percent of the adult population. This grew to 1.3 percent in 1981-90, and to 2.6 percent in 1990-2000.¹ Similarly, the American Religious Identity Surveys (ARIS) put these religions at 1.5 percent in 1990 and 2.4 percent in 2001 (Kosmin and Lachman, 1993; Kosmin, Mayer, and Keysar, 2001).²

Three faiths-Buddhism, Hinduism, and Islam-account for about half of those following other religions. According to the GSS, they totaled 0.4 percent in 1973-80, 0.7 percent in 1981-90, and 1.1 percent in 1991-2000. The ARIS found that the three religions were 0.7 percent in 1990 and 1.4 percent in 2001. Likewise, Barna Research placed their share at about 1 percent in 2001 (Barna, 2001)..... "

To me, those sorts of numbers are kind of insignificant, aren't they??

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
This is from the USA department of defense information

Actually I am going to add that the people that turn into Islam are not majority Arabs.

Islam is the second-largest religion in the world, counting more than 1.3 billion believers. Americans have the misconception that all Muslims are Arabs and that all Arabs are Muslims. In fact, less than 20 percent of the Muslims in the world are Arab, and all Arab countries have populations that believe in other religions. The nation with the world's largest Islamic population is Indonesia -- 88 percent of its 280 million people are Muslims.

And I am not trying to scare anybody here after all they are among us and they are just regular white, black or any other racial background.

In the United States, Islam is the fastest growing religion, a trend fueled mostly by immigration. There are 5 million to 7 million Muslims in the United States. They make up between 10,000 and 20,000 members of the American military.

So as you see they are peaceful Islam after all.

great post ! 5 to 7 million muslims in the us, and we're all still alive ! who'da thunk it ?

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Paperclip, whats your problem with christianity? If you'd like to become a muslim than go right ahead, wrap a turbin around your face and shoot guns in the air, rape women and children and become utter scum. islam is about one thing and it's not peace.

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trustnone
Paperclip, whats your problem with christianity? If you'd like to become a muslim than go right ahead, wrap a turbin around your face and shoot guns in the air, rape women and children and become utter scum. islam is about one thing and it's not peace.

And that's a christian response, is it??
WOW!! And I thought it was all about turning the other cheek, love thy neighbour and the meek shall inherit the Earth..

Way to go for a vision of peaceful harmony and unconditional love!!

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 01:44 PM
link   

I smell trolling - 2 minutes in the penalty box

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Even if this were true, I wouldn't bet a lot of money on their succeeding.
How many people that you know have been converted to Islam so far?

Islam is one religion among many in the US, they are as free to preach their faith as any other. There is a signifigant but small Muslim minority here, I don't see any evidence that this is going to change any time soon.

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Wanna know why I am laughing so much?
Because I am muslim, an educated muslim woman who doesn't wear a headscarf, btw.
I just pwned your stereotype.

Why do you think I have a problem with christianity?

[edit on 29-4-2005 by paperclip]

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

Ya--that's funny.

The double entendre of the title was unintentional though.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join