It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cambodian "Zombies"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 12:13 PM
link   
This seems extremely odd
See what you think about it
Cambodian Troops Quarantine Quan'sul

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Last Updated: Monday, 1 April, 2005, 17:00 GMT 18:00 UK

April fools

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I happen to find this artical very interesting. I am a huge zombie movie fan and to find references of this topic on the BBC news is quite remarkable. If you have anything more about this parasite please let me know.

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Also, it would be terrible if it got loose into the human blood stream. And because it is in South East Asia it makes it more dangerious with this region being the most populated in the entire world, especially China. Hypothetically, I can not imagine 1.4 billion people turning into zombies.

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 02:16 PM
link   
When you look at the address bar, it doesn't say the BBC web page thing, it says a buncha numbas...... it could be fake, but I'm totally open to anything else

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Don't know who it is but I'm pretty sure the BBC is not located in Illinois.

www.whois.sc...

Also the photo on the website has been floating around the net for awhile. Pretty good if they would have handled the web address a little better.

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Lol, sorry I probably should have had a more thorough search before posting this. I guess i was just taken aback form the news that was there. and managed to miss the adress bar, non-working search box also the fact its on april 1st.
I guess it was too good to be true

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 08:24 PM
link   
That being the case, I think we can safely close this topic.

new topics

top topics

join