It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fleets of ufos over Mexico

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I think that these "fleets" look very unorganized except for a few exceptions. Wether or not they may be "Flying Saucers" I don't know, need to see how balloons would move first.

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moe Foe
Are you people blind? What do you mean one footage?

I dont see more than one link?

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Look at the very first post. At the bottom, it says "Translation here." Click that. There are many links to many videos on that page.

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 06:58 PM
link   
OMG, look at the huge fleet of UFO's in the background of this picture:

(They'll all be at UFO height eventually)

And here's some low altitude UFO's in formation:

Ok, enough sarcasm.

Not the first time this has happened...

A formation of unidentified flying objects hovering over Mexico City's Chapultepec Park unleashed what one newspaper called a "communal psychosis" on Wednesday. For four hours, hundreds rushed outdoors to gawp up and point.

The Secretary of Public Security and Mexican airport authorities eventually said the latest "visit" was a promotional stunt – a hotel had released clusters of enormous metallic balloons around lunchtime." July 14 - 2000

And one other thing with regards to the way they move "cannot be balloons". Bear in mind balloons can get up to about 25-30,000 feet without bursting. You can't really tell much 'flutter' at that kind of distance on such a small object shining in the sun, and the wind will be blowing them all in the same direction. You know how small a plane looks at 30,000 feet, and that's a lot bigger than a balloon.

Someone please show me a real UFO video.

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Real UFO video? sure.

www.mindtoysrus.com...

That a hell of alot of balloons. Who has that much time to inflate 2 or 3 thousand balloons without someone knowing? Im not thinking balloons.

[edit on 22-5-2005 by All Seeing Eye]

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I'm leaning more toward some type of scientific phenomenon. You know, like things that exist that we just don't see. Earth is like one big electron, really. What's in between electrons? We really don't know. Energy...everything is energy. How can you be so sure that these aren't just some form of energy that we just rarely (or never) see? There's much more to the universe than balloons and hoaxes.

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 08:24 AM
link   
... that bottom left one looks like a typical spielberg horror movie... thatg does look like a lil person thing

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 09:24 AM
link   
From a UFO reported point of view Your pictures of Balloons is not close to the UFO Photo/Video Reports through Mausan or others I have seen and studied through the years.

You balloon photos look like balloons with strings. Are you saying the photos were reported as UFOs?

Dallas

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 10:38 AM
link   
yea thos pics were reported ufos and yes... we know that the yellow 1 is a bunch of ballons on a string

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join