It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fleets of ufos over Mexico

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 02:00 PM
link   
After I viewed the poor video and analyzed a few of the better frames with stop and grab to my desktop I formed two theories.

1. A mexican car dealership went out of business in October

2. The legend is true. However, you need to attach all the balloons to the car with thicker strings. Has anyone seen my rusty VW Bug, I left it parked here an hour ago???

I dislike video that is intentionally deceptive. The camera operator is making every effort to obscure a good shot and create a good story.

It would be cool however to see a grouping of alien probes being controlled by a master probe. NASA has proposed probe clusters to explore Mars and other planets.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 06:42 PM
link   
regarding the mexican ufo dvd

iv seen this DVD footage myself
and id like to say some of it is astonishing
dont just it untill youve seen the full dvd footage

www.ufocongress.com...

and btw they are not balloons

its how they move in the sky... especially the ones that look like balloons or the gaint serpants that release glowing orbs from them

balloons in the sky dont do angled manouvers and bounce around like a chinese dragon,,, these do

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Interesting news : www.ufocasebook.com...

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Does anyone have any information on how these objects appeared? I mean, in all these reports of video clips of UFO's, the story always goes... these masses of flying craft were seen over the Mexican town and seemed to be controlled...
How did they all disappear? Are they still there? Did they all appear at once?
Who else photographed or video taped them?
Did the people just drift off, switch off their cam-corders and ignore the these craft that may have travelled billions of miles?

I wonder if there will ever be any real/true evidence of other upright, intelligent and lonely life in the universe.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Guys I think this is It, we are probably about to be invaded. They seem to be appearing in certain hot spots and are soon going to descend. I do hope that my theory is true, but if it is, I hope that they really do come in peace. I think that with the coming of 2012 there is something major about to happen and these fleets are just the beginning. In the actual DVD one can see how these UFOs are coming closer and closer to landing. They have them on video slowly descending to the ground, it's a matter of time until the unthinkable happens, they will land and we will finally know the truth.

These same UfOs are appearing in england for weeks now, take a look at this,
www.denbighshirefreepress.co.uk...

Got it from this source, www.denbighshirefreepress.co.uk...

Got this story just minutes ago, check it out, it's hapening!

www.heraldsun.news.com.au...

[edit on 15-5-2005 by Cabanman]

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Do you really think balloons could do these figures in the sky ?

Although a few footages can indeed show balloons or be hoaxed, there is a real phenomenom. Some plasma looking spherical objects are here and try to give us a message.

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 12:14 PM
link   
just a thought wasnt the NWO meant to fake an alien invasion?? food for thought that as these craft would be with-in our technology secret goverment black ops stuff for sure i reckon. Or they are balloons an we need not worry, or they are alien craft communicating with us.

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Well,

If someone comes with an explanation, will you listen him?

Start looking for these saucer pattern in your close environment.
This is something that few people know about and soon we'll be
asking ourselves when was the first time you heard about
IT.

Try this at home: target the floating particule in your eye (proteins) with a dim light background and you will recognize the snaked UFO pattern.
Also, look at how dust accumulates on your apartment floor...
Look at the stars, suns, moon spots, sun spots, SPICULES, Jupiters storm,
and peripherical clouds, and clouds in your video games...

I believe some believe it'is a quark manifestation. This is tartarus, the Matrix.
It may holds black matter that everyone is looking for, but is right in front of their view. I wonder if a floating eye will ever come out of it, or if it will ring a memory
to some of you.

This is the 4th dimension merging into ours I believe.

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 01:58 PM
link   
The yellow one looks like an early form of Chineese writing......

Didn't we construct a few models of UFO's capable of flight? Maybe you should listen to the government.........not everythings a conspiracy, could just be holes in the ozone layer doing something so they look all white and yellow?

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I watched the pill05 video. I don't know what the hell they are, but I also don't know what the guy is talking about when he says they never lose their position. I watched several of them move out of position. It's not like they were keeping any accurate formation, but more drifting.

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 04:27 PM
link   
You guys who claim these ufos are nothing but balloons don't know what you are talking about. If you watch the entire 1 gigabyte videos and you still think that they are balloons can you please prove to us how balloons can move to form perfect symmetrical patterns? And how balloons can bee seen through the clouds with a pulsating glow like pattern?

Also how are the "balloons" moving in the exact same direction in a sort of formation like we see with fighter jets?

In one video how can a "balloon" in the centre of hundreds of others... controlling the other ones with its pulsating movement and also changing colors?!?!

Answer all of these with valid evidence to back your story up.

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Why do none of these UFO sightings make the news? Do a google news search, and there's no mention of these, even though they're supposedly happening in many countries?

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 05:22 PM
link   
i know it's hard to seperate truth from fiction with all the many fake pics/vids out there but why do some ppl still act like there are no such things as aliens. and they're quick to dismiss any evidence. as big as this universe is, we can't be the only intelligent beings out there. it could be balloons but that many up so high in the sky? you'd expect balloons to pop after awhile, ya know. this is not the only ufo sighting in mexico. not too long ago, some american fighter pilots flying above mexico saw some strange bright looking lights next to them flying around in formation and then disappeared.

[edit on 20-5-2005 by hash8]

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I agree, some of this could be balloons. But just remember, the most conveinient explanation may or may not be the right explanation for every siting.

Troy

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 11:55 PM
link   
They're obviously not balloons. Even the ones that look like balloons don't move like balloons would. They wriggle around like a worm, or something. I've seen balloons before, and that's not what they do in the sky. And balloons do not glow through clouds, as far as I know.

XL5

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 04:16 AM
link   
To test, go get 50 balloons and fill em with helium, tie em all together and let them go. You could use sky blue colour balloons and pretend they are cloaked or tie em in formation to spell "we come in peace- and in packs of 50".

Wind can be an even united force pushing all the symetric balloons ate the same rate or in storms it can be all over the place. The string of balloons is not symetrical and it is also free moving, so it wiggles.

If you were an alien engineer/inventor, why would you make a craft that wiggles and is not aerodynamic that needs to travel at over 1000mph? Mr.Wiggles! (version tau*omega)-for transgendered aliens age 3-8 ?

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 12:29 PM
link   
If there has been so many sightings, how come we only have one piece of footage? Amazing footage though..

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Are you people blind? What do you mean one footage?

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Desmond
Well,

If someone comes with an explanation, will you listen him?

Start looking for these saucer pattern in your close environment.
This is something that few people know about and soon we'll be
asking ourselves when was the first time you heard about
IT.

Try this at home: target the floating particule in your eye (proteins) with a dim light background and you will recognize the snaked UFO pattern.
Also, look at how dust accumulates on your apartment floor...
Look at the stars, suns, moon spots, sun spots, SPICULES, Jupiters storm,
and peripherical clouds, and clouds in your video games...

I believe some believe it'is a quark manifestation. This is tartarus, the Matrix.
It may holds black matter that everyone is looking for, but is right in front of their view. I wonder if a floating eye will ever come out of it, or if it will ring a memory
to some of you.

This is the 4th dimension merging into ours I believe.

I have floaters in my eyes - the first time I really focused in on them I was astonished to realize that there are many additional floaters and that they have a 2D-like appearance and movements that closeley resemble the UFOs in the NASA tether incident. I brushed it off -

BUT are you saying this has significance??

Anybody can try this by looking at a clear blue sky and focusing on your "floaters". You will start to notice more and more.

[edit on 21-5-2005 by ZoooMer]

XL5

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 05:04 PM
link   
The transparent "floaters" are tiny dust/hairs in your eyes, if you focus into the distance, you won't see them.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join