It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fleets of ufos over Mexico

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Show us the video, then.

Otherwise, they're obviously balloons.

I've mistaken balloons for a weirdo UFO-type thing, before. Balloons move in a crazy fashion.. like they're pulsating, making weird movements.. you're not quite sure what it is..

until..

..you realize you're looking outside of your hotel room which overlooks Disney Land. Whoops!

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 01:44 PM
link   

They cannot be balloons, because they fly too fast and in perfect formations

We'd have to see some other objects in the frames of those vids to make that call, or it could be due to rapid movement of the camera....
Haven't been able to check the vids yet, but I'm assuming there's nothing else in the frame to use as a reference for movement?

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 01:53 PM
link   
These may be balloons.

But, they are alien balloons.

They have blown in from the cosmos after along trip from the Good Luck Invading Earth Parade on Planet Zufark 13.

Hide the wife and kids and secure the furniture.

[edit on 1-5-2005 by The DeBunker]

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by The DeBunker
These may be balloons.

But, they are alien ballons.

They have blown in from the cosmos after along trip from the Good Luck Invading Earth Parade on Planet Zufark 13.

Yeah thats what you'll be doing when they come down on your #%*!!!
President bush also is a debunker, and last wek he was sent to a bunker hidding from ufos like these.

Debunker knows nothing about ufos, he is what is called a pseudo skeptic. Wanna know what this means? Then follow this link.

www.ufoskeptic.org

This is where real skeptics talk about the reality of ufos, but don't assume, instead they experiment and write about their findings. Almost all agree UFOs are real, they just don't know where they come from.

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cabanman

These may be balloons.

President bush also is a debunker, and last wek he was sent to a bunker hidding from ufos like these.

Debunker knows nothing about ufos, he is what is called a pseudo skeptic. Wanna know what this means? Then follow this link.

www.ufoskeptic.org

This is where real skeptics talk about the reality of ufos, but don't assume, instead they experiment and write about their findings. Almost all agree UFOs are real, they just don't know where they come from.

I'm skeptical about visiting that site.

But I am into researching great mysteries.

My next project is investigating the disappearence of your sense of humor.

I'm operating under the idea that you never had one.

The guys at ufoskeptic.org concur.

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I think that's about enough of that.

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 02:37 PM
link   

These may be balloons.

Skeptic????

Told you he knows nothing, just to blaber a bunch of Gibb.
Now let's all disregard are studies and conclusions because Skeptic has opened our eyes to reality, UFOs don't exist and they are just weather ballons, or in this case party ballons, and we are all alone. And while your at it go to church and give your 10% and pay-off your pastor's new Audi.

www.ufoskeptic.org

My next project is investigating the diappearence of your sense of humor.

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Skeptic????

Told you Debunker knows nothing, just to blaber a bunch of Gibb.
Now let's all disregard are studies and conclusions because Skeptic has opened our eyes to reality, UFOs don't exist and they are just weather ballons, or in this case party ballons, and we are all alone. And while your at it go to church and give your 10% and pay-off your pastor's new Audi.

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 02:45 PM
link   

These may be balloons.

Skeptic????

www.ufoskeptic.org

I'm actually far from being a disbeliver in UFO's.

I've seen quite a few videos and photos that are pretty convincing.

I may question their source but not their existence.

As far as my Pastor goes, he considers BMWs as cars for for posers.

He's a Mercedes man. God bless him.

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 02:56 PM
link   

These may be balloons.

Skeptic????

www.ufoskeptic.org

Well then don't act like all the videos are fake, maybe some are balloons, well then make a scientific study and present it. Don't just assume that if one video is a fake that they all are. My suggestion to you is you watch the video. And to the pastor, if he likes mercedes, then make it 15%, keep working hard.

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 03:12 PM
link   

These may be balloons.

Skeptic????

www.ufoskeptic.org

If I see something that looks like a true UFO, I'll give it all the credit in the world.

But if something is obviously a plane, bird, lightning bug, balloon, flare, or "swamp gas", and someone is trying "way too hard" to convince me otherwise, I'm gonna call them on it.

I think the thing that has been overly detremental to the UFO Existence theory, is the overabundance of fakery and folks lobbying way too hard on behalf of any evidence that shows any light on the horizon.

The guilty parties aren't just pranksters and those out there to rain on your parades. There is a huge segement of UFO believers, who in their need for acceptance of the cause are creating "questionable" evidence themselves.

If skepticism exists, it comes from a source. If you don't want skeptics, don't give them ammo.

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Keep it easy my friends.
TheDebunker, i'm not the kind of person who believes everything anytime. As example, for mexican flir observation last year (here), i was one of the first to say this was oil rings.
BUT, i really believe that these ufo fleets deserve to be analysed. Don't forget that aeronautical experts have concluded they were not balloons. I think this is a point we can take in consideration.
I may be wrong, but if this is not balloons, and i think so, then this is something BIG happening.

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 06:53 PM
link   
C'mon guys!

You knew this was a fortunate glitch in the Matrix.

Maybe you forgot about it over the nights.

I got another one for you? What if agressivity was in correlation with a Pole of some sort?

Would it mean the King of the North is bringing down the house?
And equatorials are more spiritual?

If you want other info, watch Dune and Twin Peaks Fire Walk With Me.

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 09:12 PM
link   
They only have yellow balloons in Mexico?

Poor kids!

For all I know it's a release of normal helium ballons from a sports event or other celebration. I never saw the things flying at several hundred miles an hour. I saw them gracefully floating the the right and slightly up in relation to the background clouds.

My elementary school used to do a fundraiser where us kids would buy balloons and fill out a card on them with our name and the address and phone number of the school. Then we'd release them all and whoever had a card returned from the farthest location would win a prize. The sky looked just like that video, except our balloons were all different colors.

The balloons appear to move fast when the camera shakes. They also make trails at those times because the digital zoom of the camera is having trouble keeping up with the sudden jerks. Notice how they only do that when the camera is zoomed in? That's because when you use a zoom, camera movements are magnified the same amount of the zoom.

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 09:52 PM
link   
frame of referance in the videos is usually Clouds or some telephone pole wires... some videos have no Frame of referance...

and um; could anyone give me a logical explanation how oil rigs fly around behind clouds and move around like that???

plus dont oil rig fires come from an oil rig? wheres the oil rigs?
i have that video on my desktop and i think
if there is a logical non-space ship explanation
its not oil rigs ; thats pretty obvious

because the universe i live in oil rigs dont fly....
well at least none ive seen lool

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 10:05 PM
link   
There's some explanations of the oil wells in this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The water off Campeche is chock full of oil rigs. Look at how bright they are in the satellite pics I posted.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Some of those objects don't seem to behave like balloons. The image quality doesn't help much. I know how balloons are, they just continue to float out of site. Let a helium balloon go and see what happens.

Troy

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Now, I think most know I'm a "skeptical believer", however, there is simply no doubt in my mind that the above is anything but a pic of a bundle of helium balloons.

As for the Mexican Air Force UFO videos, I too saw them as promising, but upon researching it, and seeing the evidence for the oil rigs, I had to admit that it is impressive, and the logical conclusion is the oil rig theory, imho. The reflection on the water is one of the biggest giveaways.

As believers, we certainly don't WANT strange occurances to be anything but true UFOs, but if we ignore the evidence, or grasp too tightly to evidence that is in the minority, we then risk contributing to the ridicule factor.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I wish the video was clearer. Could be balloons? What altitude do you suppose the yellow "balloons" are? He zooms in a lot. How controllable would a cluster of balloons be from far away? This "cluster" sort of maintains a sort of snakey appearance, so I have questions.

Troy

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by cybertroy
I wish the video was clearer. Could be balloons? What altitude do you suppose the yellow "balloons" are? He zooms in a lot. How controllable would a cluster of balloons be from far away? This "cluster" sort of maintains a sort of snakey appearance, so I have questions.

Troy

Ok, no offense, but I'm getting the feeling that a couple of people don't exactly understand what a cluster of balloons is. The reason they're maintaining that sort of snakey appearance is because they're tied together.

When you see a still image this might look like balloons but when you see what they do while in flight it becomes mind boggling. They have energy, they fly off at hundreds of mile per hour.

They're not exactly traveling at hundreds of miles per hour. And even if they were, wind does that, so it's perfectly feasible that the wind would be blowing balloons at such high speeds with such sporadic flight patterns.

Originally posted by Musclor
Points against balloons explanation:
- No balloons release at the day/time the fleets were filmed.
- Color (balloons released in Mexico are yellow, not white).
- They keep the same exact distance from the other and all the formation is moving in perfect synch as a whole body. Impossible for balloons.
- Analysed by aeronautical engineers and balloon manufacturers experts who say it cannot be balloons.

- Can it be proved that no balloons were released at the time?
- They only have yellow balloons in Mexico?
- It's not impossible for them to move as a whole body because the body of air pushing them is massive. All the wind has to do is move one way, and all the balloons follow.
- Balloon experts?

Come on, you guys... Let's not be so gullable. These are balloons.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join