It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pope Conspiracy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 07:13 AM
link   
It sounds like the stuff of fiction but there is growing real-life controversy surrounding the new Pope. It involves not only the Knights Templar but also another authentic historical organisation whose name is so steeped in mystery and legend that most people do not believe that they ever existed: the Bavarian Illuminati.

It has emerged that just weeks before he was elected Pope, choosing the name Benedict XVI, the former Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger was in discussion with a number of individuals and organisations in connection with an investigation into the Knights Templar and the Illuminati. Could this flurry of activity have been a desperate bid to move forward with an investigation into the Knights Templar before Ratzinger was elected Pope? Did the Cardinal know he was going to be the next pope before the official Conclave even began? Cardinal Ratzinger immediately took centre stage in the ceremonies following the death of his predecessor Pope John Paul II. The Conclave then convened and duly elected Ratzinger as the new Pope. So could the decision have been made in advance of the Conclave? Cardinal Ratzinger was the chief of the Congregation of the Doctrine for the Faith, which used to be called the Holy Inquisition. As Grand Inquisitor and the Pope's chief theological policeman, Ratzinger certainly wielded enormous influence within the Catholic Church.

The Holy Inquisition under Pope Clement V was instrumental, along with King Phillip IV of France, in torturing and killing the leaders of the Knights Templar, starting on Friday 13th October 1307. The Templars were officially disbanded by the Church in 1312 and are understood to have continued in secret as a separate organisation in areas where there was great sympathy for them. Vatican documents recently revealed that the Pope held a secret trial in which the Templars were found to be innocent and yet the persecution continued.

In the latest of a series of strange events in England, reporter Raymond Brown of the Hertfordshire Mercury, who has covered the Knights Templar extensively, received a mysterious anonymous phone call about the new Pope, urging the reporter to set out on an investigation of his own. The caller made seven cryptic, numbered points that have sparked renewed interest in the mysteries surrounding the new Pope, the Knights Templar and the Illuminati. The points were more or less as follows:

1) We have just seen the first conclave of the new millennium.

2) The new Pope knew he was going to be elected before it happened.

3) The new Pope grew up in Bavaria, the home of the Illuminati.

4) The new pope was the Grand Inquisitor of the Holy Inquisition, which fought the Templars and the Illuminati.

5) In his first speech as Pope, Benedict XVI made an interesting reference to the "vineyard."

6) The new pope has been investigating the Knights Templar and the Illuminati in Hertford.

7) Just before he was elected the new Pope contacted several groups and individuals, including Dr Alan Thomson, Acting Head of History at Hertfordshire University and Alison Tinniswood, Historic Environment Record Officer of the Environment Department of Hertfordshire County Council, about the Knights Templar in Hertfordshire.

Hertfordshire Mercury Newspaper: Friday 29th April 2005, Page 28.

www.herts-essex-news.co.uk/mercury/

The symbolic number seven seems to be significant in relation to the Knights Templar (along with the number 13.) There are seven points above. The persecution began in 1307. Next year the 13th of October 2006 falls on a Friday - Friday the 13th of October, the 699th anniversary of the persecution. In the following year the 13th of October 2007 will fall exactly seven centuries after the persecution of the Knights Templar began. (Perhaps this explains why strange events are starting to take place.)

England appears to be the hub of the mysterious modern Templar activity. The post-separation Templars are believed to have a base underground in Hertfordshire, just outside England's capital. There are many tunnels and caves in the area that have been linked to the Knights Templar. The English flag is the red George cross on a white background. Its origin is the red cross of the Templars upon the white Templar mantle. England's patron saint is Saint George, the patron saint of Crusaders and the arms of the City of London include the Templars' red cross and a red sword - legacies of the capital's Templar history.

Just four days after the election of Pope Benedict XVI, on Saturday 23rd April 2005, England and the Church celebrated St George's Day. The new Pope was then inaugurated on Sunday 24th April, the day after St George's Day. The Pope's chosen name, Benedict, may also be significant from a Templar point of view. The Templar rule was based on the Rule of St Benedict and their motto is also thought to have been Benedictine in origin.

The media mostly reported that Joseph Ratzinger grew up in Germany. But in fact he is Bavarian. He was born and raised in the home of the Bavarian Illuminati and he is said to have a quiet private interest in the controversial secret society, which was founded there by Adam Weishaupt (who was born a Jew, raised a Jesuit and ended his life as an anti-clerical reformer) in 1776. The Elector of Bavaria issued edicts for the suppression of the Bavarian Illuminati on June 22 1784, which were repeated in March and August 1785, but the historical record shows that the Illuminati had already infiltrated numerous Masonic Lodges and it is said that by this time their influence had spread all over the world. It has been suggested by conspiracy theorists that the influence of the Illuminati is strongest within the Masonic Knights Templar, where they still form a secret society within a secret society.

Does the Holy Inquisition still pursue the Knights Templar after seven centuries? Could a powerful secret society have infiltrated the Catholic Church, in the same way that, as historians acknowledge, the Illuminati infiltrated Freemasonry? The answers to these questions may remain a mystery. But the questions themselves may linger forever.

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by AchesonGroup
It has emerged that[...] Ratzinger was in discussion with a number of individuals and organisations in connection with an investigation into the Knights Templar and the Illuminati

Emerged where? What reason is there to beleive that? Why would the Vatican be investigating two groups that no longer exist??

The Conclave then convened and duly elected Ratzinger as the new Pope.

Untrue. They almost elected another cardinal. It took 2 rounds of voting to elect Ratzinger, whom everyone agreed was the most likely winner beforehand anyway. IOW, it didn't take secret knowledge to make him, literally, a safe bet.

Vatican documents recently revealed that the Pope held a secret trial in which the Templars were found to be innocent and yet the persecution continued.

What? Where?When? Who? How?

received a mysterious anonymous phone call about the new Pope, urging the reporter to set out on an investigation of his own

Why should that be taken as being significant? There's a lot of people saying lots of things all the time. Nothing 'original' there.

3) The new Pope grew up in Bavaria, the home of the Illuminati.

He's also a catholic, the supposed 'enemies' of the illuminati. Whats it matter that he is bavarian? There are a lot of bavarians. That in itself shouldnt' be counted against him, certainly not anymore than that he's a catholic should count agianst him being an illuminati.

In his first speech as Pope, Benedict XVI made an interesting reference to the "vineyard."

Rather irrelevant.

The new pope has been investigating the Knights Templar and the Illuminati in Hertford.

Again, what when where how who?

www.herts-essex-news.co.uk/mercury/

I notice that there is no article stating anythign like that.

The symbolic number seven seems to be significant in relation to the Knights Templar

Numerology is bunkum and meaningless.

The English flag is the red George cross on a white background. Its origin is the red cross of the Templars upon the white Templar mantle

its not the same cross. You are suggesting that England is Illuminati-land then?

The media mostly reported that Joseph Ratzinger grew up in Germany. But in fact he is Bavarian.

There is no contradiction there. Bavaria is part of germany.

He was born and raised in the home of the Bavarian Illuminati

By 'home' you simply mean Bavaria? Thats absolutely meaningless.

It has been suggested by conspiracy theorists that the influence of the Illuminati is strongest

The suggestions of anyone, conspiracy theorist or otherwise, are absoltuely meaningless when they are not backed up by evidence.

Does the Holy Inquisition still pursue the Knights Templar after seven centuries?

Dunno, doesn't look like it. You haven't presented anything that indicates that they do.

Could a powerful secret society have infiltrated the Catholic Church, in the same way that, as historians acknowledge, the Illuminati infiltrated Freemasonry?

Historians have not noted that the illuminati infiltrated freemasonry.

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Wow... I'm convinced

Cug

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 01:28 PM
link   
[In my best Sinead O'Connor voice] Fight the Real Power! [/Sinead O'Connor voice]

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
They almost elected another cardinal. It took 2 rounds of voting to elect Ratzinger, whom everyone agreed was the most likely winner beforehand anyway. .

My Catholic rumor source has it that it took 4 votes and that the
other Cardinal who almost got it was MARTINI (UGH). Martini
would have been bad. Very bad. I had high hopes for Arinzi,
but Ratzinger was my second choice. He'll only be around for
a few years (if he isn't knocked off like JPI) ... and we'll be doing
this all over again.

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I'd've liked to have seen Bifi, just to see what a war between the freemasons and the SMOTJ would look like.

Heck, ratzinger could've really gotten a work out as head of the inquistition!

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I hate to be the bearer of bad news- actually nevermind, I rather like it- but the only reason that then Cardinal Ratzinger took center stage after JPII died was because he was the dean of the College of Cardinals. Also, reputable Catholic news organizations like znet have come forward with edvidence that Ratzinger didn't want to be named Pope.

[edit on 4/29/2005 by scifemme]

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Did any one mention, the first day that rAtZIN ger man was Pope

was also Hitler's birthday? April 20

It would look pre-decided if they got the vote right in the first 2 rounds, don't you think? The third time is the charm.

And considering the number 7, along with 12, it was highly regarded as constituting the best the spiritual and material worlds had to offer.

7 is unique, because it is unlike any other number from 1-10, it can not be divided into by any number. 3 and 5 were primes that could be formed with using the preceding 2 primes (1 and 2, and 2 and 3) but 7 required an addition, and a multiplication (2x2 +3, or 2x3 +1), you could say it presents a duality. Requiring both division (nature's multiplication) and addition

12 is representative of the material world, because, if you have ever stacked spheres (fundamental building blocks of life, ie. cells) you know you can only surround a sphere with 12 spheres of the exact same size, meaning, it can expand in any of 12 directions.
But now, consider, is the cell in the middle necessary, if the 12 form a ball? Could the ball not just as effectively be hollow, without the central, 13th?

No, because then every cell could only relate to its neighbor, not to ALL other cells. So again, 12 shows us duality in a sense.

So of course, April 19, 2005 gives us, 23 as well as 5+7=12

Right, bullocks to nature..

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by akilles
So of course, April 19, 2005 gives us, 23 as well as 5+7=12

Right, bullocks to nature..

April 19 gives us 23 whats? And where does 5+7 come from? Wait, I know... 12+7=19 and 2010-2005=5 and if you add them all together and stack them like spheres, then divide that by the hairs in Hitler's moustache, you get the secret code for the Illuminati's bicycle lock?

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Alright, real slow, and then you can edit your above post

April 19. Means 4+19

This is 23. It IS the 4th month, right?

So 2+3 DOES give us 5 still, right?

And 2+5 (for the year, it is 2005?) in addition to the 5 from above, gives us 5+7

A nice steady progression of symbolism. So now go and joke about stacking spheres. Its proof that the 12 surrounding the 1 is founded in Nature, it is in no way Man-Made.

[edit on 30-4-2005 by akilles]

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 12:52 AM
link   

A nice steady progression of symbolism. So now go and joke about stacking spheres. Its proof that the 12 surrounding the 1 is founded in Nature, it is in no way Man-Made.

Oh please! Do you realize that ANYONE can make up number games such as yours to find "proof" of anything!?!?

Your silly number games are not symbolism. They are proof of nothing and they only mean something to you.

[edit on 30-4-2005 by sebatwerk]

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe

April 19 gives us 23 whats? And where does 5+7 come from? Wait, I know... 12+7=19 and 2010-2005=5 and if you add them all together and stack them like spheres, then divide that by the hairs in Hitler's moustache, you get the secret code for the Illuminati's bicycle lock?

LMAO!!!!!!!!! Thats abou the logic we are supposed to follow here! That reminds me of a post....by Kukula: The NWO stole my bicycle.

To educate some folks further, heres a few facts.

Bavaria IS Germany. Bavaria is the largest state in Germany, and roughly 1 out of 6 Germans live there. If you are of Catholic German anscestry, then more than likely you come from Bavarian anscestors.

I have been to Bavaria. No Illuminati running around. Just alot of beer drinkers. Thats where the famous Octoberfest is held. Thats also where we get treats such as pretzels.

www.bavaria.com...

They also have alot of mountains and neat ski resorts.

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 01:34 AM
link   
If numbers don't do it for you, just listen to what I said.

Keep your eyes open on the eve of Beltane, and the day it is celebrated.

And we will see on these days who it is that worships Beltane in the modern world, and how they praise her.

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk

Oh please! Do you realize that ANYONE can make up number games such as yours to find "proof" of anything!?!?

Your silly number games are not symbolism. They are proof of nothing and they only mean something to you.

Jesus, is that a mason making fun of number games there? LOL. It's almost as silly as 33, sacred geometry, or Ma Ha Bologna. Your hypocrisy knows no bounds.

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
Jesus, is that a mason making fun of number games there? LOL. It's almost as silly as 33, sacred geometry, or Ma Ha Bologna. Your hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Do you even know what the meaning of "hypocrisy" actually is? What do ANY of the things you mentioned above have ANYTHING to do with someone grasping at straws to find connections to "evidence" that does not really exist?

Or are you simply trying to take a pot-shot at a me because I am a mason? Take your hateful agenda-driven insults elsewhere. We strive to deny ignorance here, not foster it.

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Fostering ignorance? LOL. Ah yeah, I know what hypocrisy means mason. It means you have no room to make fun of number "games". My hate driven agenda? No, it just pisses me off when a mason gets on here and tries to tell us there is nothing to numbers and verses, when you know better.

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
Fostering ignorance? LOL. Ah yeah, I know what hypocrisy means mason. It means you have no room to make fun of number "games". My hate driven agenda? No, it just pisses me off when a mason gets on here and tries to tell us there is nothing to numbers and verses, when you know better.

I stand by my claim that Akilles' numbers games mean ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. You can attempt to claim I know better, but only I know the truth. Like you said, I am the mason here, not you.

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk
I stand by my claim that Akilles' numbers games mean ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. You can attempt to claim I know better, but only I know the truth. Lik you said, I am the mason here, not you.

So are you saying there is no possible masonic connection to the time, place circumstances, etc, surrounding the popes death, and the new ones inauguration?

A sincere question, as I am not a mason.

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 02:58 AM
link   
There is no conspiracy on the dates of the Pope Benedict XVI inauguration. Pope John Paul II passed away, and there is a certain time set for when he is buried, and then 9 days of mourning, before the conclave. Pope John Paul II's death was not "set" for a certain time by anyone save God, and in the usual tradition, the conclave and election followed after what I mentioned previously.

No conspiracy here, move on please.

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe

And now that you have discovered our secret, we'll have to kill you.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join