It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden Dead???

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Judah...what do you say to the revelation that, MOSSAD, and not the arab world was responsable for 9/11..and that the vatican had information about this a long time ago..of the 19 terrorists on the planes they say that 9 are still alive....

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc
"they both from a us company right, so must be bad..hihi sorry jus little sarcastic..."

LOL, can’t even talk about bikes without bashing America....Pathetic! LOL, 35 year old Biochemist still playing with bicycles...

well playing, dont wont to call cycling for sports playing, but thats personal :]] anddd, 34 to be correct..but i know, calculating is difficult
besides i thought u put me on ignore..last but not least, whats pathetic is immediatly trying to find out stuff about some one, you could have just ask me boy..

[edit on 29-4-2005 by jozuph]

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1972
Juddah...are you jewish by chance...hence your love of Mr Bush and your absolute belief in his CRUSADE(HA HA HA ) against global terrorism

Noam Chumpsky is also Jewish! what's your point?
Global terrorism is a threat to the world not only for the US or for Israel. You guys in Spain felt it real good with those train bombings and what you did as a country was exactly what those Fundamentalists Muslim scum wanted - Spain to pull out of Iraq. It is too bad that people cannot realize how big a threat is even after they are bitten by it - Personnally I call it stupidity.

..or should i say global oil domination...Hes making the world safe for capitalism, with the help of your zionist buddys in wall street.

A pea brained conspiracy theory supported by the Muslims who seek to demonize their enemies. Iraq is not about global oil domination although oil has a part in it. Sadaam has proven to be a threat, a psychopath and a tyrant. I think the US needs to be saluted for bringing down his regime. Your arguements are simplistic and do not capture the complexity of the issues pertaining to the war on terror.

Doesnt it disturbe you to know that Bin Laden is a product of the CIA and therefore a product of Bush as he was director of the cia...

People make mistakes. HAMAS was also originally supported by Israel. This is part of any war - today's allies are tomorrows enemies - Too bad that there are people who cannot comprehend this simple fact of life.

And Bin Laden, I dont know and dont care if hes dead as long as he dont damage my car

Isn't that a capitalist mindset?

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by C0le
And i do hope he isnt dead, i Want him to die from a u.s soldier puting a bullet through that pos's head.

Of course. Where's the fun if it doesn't have a Hollywood ending?

I know, we'll have Bin Laden looking through the scope of his Dragunov at a lone US soldier seperated from his squad during an intense firefight. The soldier has no idea that Binny is there watching his every move and keeps making his way up a steep mountain side when he notices a few pebbles bouncing down the rocks. With razor sharp reflexes, the soldier swings the barrel of his M4 up to his waist and "blindly" fires from the hip. The single bullet glides through the air in slow motion before passing through Binny's scope and out the back of his head.

Quiet on the set please...

[edit on 29-4-2005 by cargo]

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1972
Judah...what do you say to the revelation that, MOSSAD, and not the arab world was responsable for 9/11..and that the vatican had information about this a long time ago..of the 19 terrorists on the planes they say that 9 are still alive....

I think its crap. Mossad does not have the resources to pull such a thing and cover it up as a Moslem plot. I think that the mainstream moslem angle is more believable - Remember it was the Fundamentalist Moslems who celebrated world wide as the WTC collapsed not the Jews.
Remember it was Al-Qaida that admitted to the attrocity. And it is Moslem organizations who 'celebrate' the acheivement annually.

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by jozuph

Congrats jozuph, you are the very first person I have opted to "ignore" on these forums. You even beat out the likes of Souljah, East Coast Kid, and 00P's, at least they can convey themselves in thought out arguments.

CYAS!

nice, i didnt expect different from some one using dart vader as an avatar, hes youre big hero he..but same story, you dont want to hear the ideas of people thinking different, thats the problem with the usa...

Wow man! How did you do it, where we all Failed?

Anyway, NICE avatar! Really made me Laugh!

As far as the title of the thread is concerned, its pretty obvious that OBL is either:

a. Dead for several Years
b. Hiding in mountains of Afganistan-Pakistan border
c. Hiding in Texas
d. Shaved his beard and now nobody can find him?
e. Bean Who?

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Judah, this "war" o really i should say "rape" of iraq, is NOT and NEVER has been about "global terrorism".

This was a blatenet excuse used by the Bush government for the invasion of Afghanistan and Iraq.
The affair of the so called "weapons of mass destruction", has now been proved to be totally false.
It was a lie from the begining, and anyone who spoke out had an accident, like numerous scientists in England who, mysteriously felt the need to commit suicide.

How long are you going to believe the crap they tell you on the television.
The occupation of Afghanistan has secured the two oil wells with the greatest quantity of oil on the planet for the next two centuries.
And suprise, suprise, has the contract for laying the pipes for extrracting the oil..the Haliburton group, and who owns the Haliburton group..George Bush Snr...

Whos the new president of Afghanistan...One of the Directors of the, yes you guessed it, the haliburton group...

And suprise suprise, who won all the contracts, i hear, to repair government buildings and roads in iraq...THE BIN LADEN GROUP, from saudi arabia...and whos the owner..............

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Its all about the Benjamins.

War on Terrorism = Western Corporate Cover-up Story for the Eternal War to make Gazillion-Quadrillion Dollars.

Lets check the TOP War Profiteers that are making money while People Die:

Boeing - Aside from 747s, Boeing makes "smart" bombs, F-15 fighters, and Apache helicopters. Boeing has paid tens of millions in fines for selling flawed parts that led to thousands of unnecessary landings and at least one fatal crash and has been plagued by scandals connected to the company’s influence-peddling.

Lockheed Martin - The world's #1 military contractor, responsible for the U-2 and SR-71 spy planes, F-16, F/A-22 fighter jet, and Javelin missiles. They've also made millions through insider trading, falsifying accounts, and bribing officials.

Northrop Grumman - Makers of the B-2 stealth bomber, you'd think this company could stay under the radar. But they're dogged by scandals-from bribing Saudi princes to botching the training of the Iraqi National Army to the tune of $48 million. Above board, their job is simply selling death.

General Dynamics - General Dynamics makes traditional F-16 jets, Abrams tanks, and Trident subs. With contracts in the billions, and new markets (read: wars) opening every day, they're not as washed up as some may think.

Raytheon - Raytheon means "light from the gods." Makers of "Bunker Buster" bombs, Tomahawk and Patriot missiles, this company loves big noises and large civilian casualty counts. When a missile killed 62 civilians in a Baghdad market, that was Light from the Gods.

United Technologies - The name sounds like they make light bulbs, but UT, a.k.a. Sikorsky, sells Black Hawk and Comanche helicopters and various missile systems designed to inspire terror in civilians from Palestine to Colombia to Somalia and beyond.

Halliburton - This company truly has a guardian angel: former Halliburton CEO and now Vice President Dick Cheney who looks out for its interests from the White House. The result? $2 billion in contracts “rebuilding” Iraq in 2003.

General Electric - Run until 2001 by “Neutron” Jack Welch, who made it a matter of principle to lay off 10% of his workers per year, the world’s biggest company churns out plastics, aircraft engines and nuclear reactors and media spin through NBC, CNBC, Telemundo, and msnbc.com.

Science Applications International Corporation - SAIC, awarded control of the Iraqi Media Network, was not able to spin US propaganda in Iraq and ended up being forced to withdraw from the contract. But their financial prospects remain solid as supplier of surveillance technology to US spy agencies.

CSC/ DynCorp - The world's premier rent-a-cop business runs the security show in Afghanistan, Iraq, and the US-Mexico border. They also run the coca crop-dusting business in Colombia, and occasional sex trafficking sorties in Bosnia. But what can you expect from a bunch of mercenaries?

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
Its all about the Benjamins.

War on Terrorism = Western Corporate Cover-up Story for the Eternal War to make Gazillion-Quadrillion Dollars.

Lets check the TOP War Profiteers that are making money while People Die:

Boeing - Aside from 747s, Boeing makes "smart" bombs, F-15 fighters, and Apache helicopters. Boeing has paid tens of millions in fines for selling flawed parts that led to thousands of unnecessary landings and at least one fatal crash and has been plagued by scandals connected to the company’s influence-peddling.

Lockheed Martin - The world's #1 military contractor, responsible for the U-2 and SR-71 spy planes, F-16, F/A-22 fighter jet, and Javelin missiles. They've also made millions through insider trading, falsifying accounts, and bribing officials.

Northrop Grumman - Makers of the B-2 stealth bomber, you'd think this company could stay under the radar. But they're dogged by scandals-from bribing Saudi princes to botching the training of the Iraqi National Army to the tune of $48 million. Above board, their job is simply selling death.

General Dynamics - General Dynamics makes traditional F-16 jets, Abrams tanks, and Trident subs. With contracts in the billions, and new markets (read: wars) opening every day, they're not as washed up as some may think.

Raytheon - Raytheon means "light from the gods." Makers of "Bunker Buster" bombs, Tomahawk and Patriot missiles, this company loves big noises and large civilian casualty counts. When a missile killed 62 civilians in a Baghdad market, that was Light from the Gods.

United Technologies - The name sounds like they make light bulbs, but UT, a.k.a. Sikorsky, sells Black Hawk and Comanche helicopters and various missile systems designed to inspire terror in civilians from Palestine to Colombia to Somalia and beyond.

Halliburton - This company truly has a guardian angel: former Halliburton CEO and now Vice President Dick Cheney who looks out for its interests from the White House. The result? $2 billion in contracts “rebuilding” Iraq in 2003.

General Electric - Run until 2001 by “Neutron” Jack Welch, who made it a matter of principle to lay off 10% of his workers per year, the world’s biggest company churns out plastics, aircraft engines and nuclear reactors and media spin through NBC, CNBC, Telemundo, and msnbc.com.

Science Applications International Corporation - SAIC, awarded control of the Iraqi Media Network, was not able to spin US propaganda in Iraq and ended up being forced to withdraw from the contract. But their financial prospects remain solid as supplier of surveillance technology to US spy agencies.

CSC/ DynCorp - The world's premier rent-a-cop business runs the security show in Afghanistan, Iraq, and the US-Mexico border. They also run the coca crop-dusting business in Colombia, and occasional sex trafficking sorties in Bosnia. But what can you expect from a bunch of mercenaries?

how did you miss exxon mobil ? they are expected to have a 44% increase in profits this year, due t the price of oil......and one more thing souljah, where's the outrage over the car bombings from you ??? people are dying everyday ! get on it !

[edit on 29-4-2005 by syrinx high priest]

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
how did you miss exxon mobil ? they are expected to have a 44% increase in profits this year, due t the price of oil......and one more thing souljah, where's the outrage over the car bombings from you ??? people are dying everyday ! get on it !

I am sorry, but I focues on Military Corporations not Oil Corporations.

They are another story and more a part of House of Bush, House of Saud connection.

And let me say that again, and I will say it as long as it takes:

Militan Islamic Fundamentalism is the answer to Western Corporate Colonialism.

Sure today, we are talking about the Big Islamic Jihad against the West - but in the years of Cold War the story was another ball game. Same game, diffrent playaz.

So please, defend these Corporations, then go and buy a Mig Mack with Cocal Cola and ofcourse dont forget the Freedom Fries and maybe they have the African Burger Menu also.

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 03:17 PM
link   
You have voted Souljah for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have used all of your votes for this month.

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Congrats jozuph, you are the very first person I have opted to "ignore" on these forums. You even beat out the likes of Souljah, East Coast Kid, and 00P's, at least they can convey themselves in thought out arguments.

CYAS!

Shame on you Skippy. Can't you see that English isn't jozuph's first language? I like to see you express yourself in Dutch or French!

By the way, he's not off the mark in what he is saying. More and more I see that the war on terror is a farce to keep everyone feared up and dumbed down.

Jozuph....

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Been there, done that..
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Right around the same time as the information hit the middle eastern media outlets, Uncle Sam released that terribly fake looking bin Laden Video where he claimed responsibility for the attacks.
www.whatreallyhappened.com...
That guy looks nothing like Bin Laden, but Uncle Sam assured it was as we turned down offers of his extradition and troops and pipeline builders moved into Kabul.

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Always,

I understand his first language isn’t English, that’s not my point or my criticism. I looked back at his post history and nearly 100% are anti American. He clearly has an agenda. He posts anti American posts on a bicycle hobbyist web site he frequents, he even bashes American made bike parts!! He has an Agenda and conveys it poorly, that’s why I don’t want to see his stuff. If he could support an arguement, or at least have one instead of just anti American remarks, I may be more inclined to want to debate him a bit.

Its ok to post your opinions, but to use every opportunity you ever get, regardless of the forum to knock and entire country and culture, shows ignorance.

IGNORE

[edit on 29-4-2005 by skippytjc]

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Bin Laden has actually been dead for years now.... If you take a closer look at the video in Dec 2001 you can clearly see how pale his skin is, and that he can barely move the left side of his body. As a family history of diabetes this is a clear indicator of a late set of diabetes.

He also needed kidney dialysis. Do you think that he would actually be alive in caves on kidney dialysis for years????

Osama dead Dec. 2001

As stated earlier he was an asset to the CIA and he is just a puppet in the bush's reign of terror.

Bin Laden Created by CIA

For those of you who think the CIA is actually here to help us you better take a better look at all the scandals they are involved in, ever since their creation in 1947 by Harry S. Truman. The are most infamous for their involvement in the assassination of JFK.

The real terrorists are right in front of everyones noses, but their ignorance prevents them from seeing the truth as it exists today. As they say "Truth is stranger then fiction"

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 12:30 AM
link   
To all the 'experts' who point the 9/11 finger at Bush/CIA/Mossad,
Do you also think that the attacks in spain where performed by Bush/CIA/Mossad? If you recall - there too Muslims were implicated when Al-qaida took responsibility and muslims were arrested as well. The attack occured days before the spanish elections and the immediate reaction was for Spain to pull troops out from Iraq.
The countless attacks on the US consulates in Africa were they too the work of Bush/CIA/Mossad? How about the attacks in Turkey? Sinai? Iraq? Bali? Mombasa? Djerba? the first attack of WTC? remember Richard Reid?
How about the massive arrests in Europe (Spain, Italy, England) news.bbc.co.uk... (and this article is just the tip of the iceberg.
Were these orchestrated by Bush/CIA/Mossad?

Well from the attacks named above and the arrests made you'd have to be blind not to realize that there IS a global terror threat.

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 12:55 AM
link   
If Bin Laden died from kideny disease, we can take some satisfaction that our hand was involved. After all, our hunting him prevented him getting dialysis, medical treatment, rest, ect, so while we may not get to plant the bullet in his skull, we are like the armed hunter that kept the thirsty coyote that just mauled the herd from getting to the watering hole.
But one mus stop and look at the fact this "news" comes from India Daily, who, to say the least, are at best, questionable.

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Personally, I think he died in the initial attack and escape.

Why? He was sick, frail, and on the verge already. Put that w/ the bombs and the strikes, yeah, I think you see what I mean.

The only reason that the govt. would claim that he is "alive!" is because it keeps the U.S. citizens in the hunt with them (i.e. they still support the wars and the still support the government.)

In other words, propaganda.

-wD

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Forget about the CIA and Bin Laddy, forget about oil corporate profits, Carlyle group contracts, and four star glory - these are all feeding off the roadkill. You want to know who really did it? Who enacted the cells? That is the question you should be asking.

Who was the most pissed off? It wasn't the Muslims and it wasn't for profits. Profits are just a sidedish of harrassment and interdiction. Ahh, too close. If you want to live a long life, better to keep your mouth shut.

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I'm sure bin Laden would like nothing more than to have the world believe he is dead. At the very least, I bet he wishes he was 5'9' and wieghed 145 pounds, so he could blend into the crowd.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join