It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Cannibal Brothers ate 13 prostitutes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Two brothers in China have been arrested and charged after a crime spree lasting 15 months in Northern China. Between June 2003 and August 2004 the unemployed pair murdered and ate parts of their victims, seeming to prefer the kidneys cooked up in a frying pan.

www.news.com.au

Shen Changyin and Shen Changpin are being charged with carrying out the grisly murders from June 2003 to August 2004 in five northern provinces and regions, the China News Service reported.
"In one case, the two Shens cut up three prostitutes, used acid to decompose the bodies and then deposed of the remains including the organs and hair in a local drain while frying up the kidneys and eating them," the report said.

In another case, the two men, both unemployed and in their twenties, used a meat mincer to dispose of a body and refrigerated the kidneys to eat later, it added.

The brothers were also charged with threatening four other women to help them find the victims for their crimes, which took place in Gansu, Inner Mongolia, Shanxi, Anhui and Hebei, the report said.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

What a grisly story! It appears they only ate the kidneys, perhaps they are especially tasty or nutritious. The jobless pair seemed to have too much time on their hands. I am sure they didn't just suddenly decide to go out and murder prostitutes. There must have been some sort of irrational behaviour earlier in their lives that no one seems to have been too worried about.

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 06:50 AM
link   
It only mentions the 13 prostitutes, I'm curious as to if they had others or if it was only those 13 that met that kind of unpleasent end. It wouldn't make much sense that they would only kill and eat 13 with the way they were getting rid of the bodies, it sounds like they had even more!

And it is a truly sick world where this kind of stuff is allowed to happen. I also wonder how they were found out.

[edit on 4/29/2005 by hatchedcross]

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Well, lucky for the rest of Chinese society, China has the death penalty, so these two degenerate freaks will find their kidneys (as well as livers, brains, and guts) will be the last thing they ever fry.

Sick, sick, sick. Degenerate scum, the slime and mold of the human genepool, know no boundaries when it comes to national borders.

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Forgive me for not belaboring the point of how apalling this is, but I think it speaks for itself. What really bothers me is why in the hell, of all the people, would you eat a prostitute? Why not a body builder, or a priest? Somebody with kidneys that presumably aren't full of drugs and horrible disease, you know?

Or at least eat somebody who sounds kind of tasty. I used to live in Orange, CA, and occasionally you might hear somebody in the news referred to as an "Orange Resident" or "Orange Citizen"- sounds relatively paletable compared to a Chinese Prostitute.
Or you could just follow the old WWI memory device- "Austria got Hungary, so they fried Turkey 'n' Greece" (or something like that- I was kinda young when I heard it).
OK, enough pathetic cannibal humor from me. This really is a disgusting story. I don't even like watching Soylent Green, much less hearing about this sort of stuff in the news. Thank god it happened it didn't happen in a country that believes in human rights- if it had happened in America we'd have to hope that the prison population would torture these pieces of human filth, but I'm under the impression that China has professionals for that.

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Why ask why?

Crazy murderers and cannibals deserve no understanding...

crazy on the plain, get hung in the rain...

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Do not, I repeat, do not cannibalize the heavyweight professional bodybuilder, too much finnaplix in the kidneys , maybe a medium weight natural bodybuilder or a tasty virgin girl...

[edit on 29-4-2005 by Silenus]

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silenus
Do not, I repeat, do not cannibalize the heavyweight professional bodybuilder, too much finnaplix in the kidneys , maybe a medium weight natural bodybuilder or a tasty virgin girl...

[edit on 29-4-2005 by Silenus]

OK, this is ATSNN so I'm going to mind my manners just a little bit. All I'm going to say is that you've got to give your priorities straight with that virgin girl

I forget who it is, but somebody around here has it in their sig- "How many times do I have to tell you: Rape, Pillage, THEN burn!"

(Just to clarify, I have a standing policy of stabbing rapists to death with butter knives- if only I could find one- a rapist that is. I'm not promoting rape in any way.)

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 03:47 PM
link   
too bad it's so hard to get a nice Chianti....

(rimshot)

It's simple-they got prostitutes because they'll be "missed" less. Easier to victimize those who are already well victimized.

Besides, it would actually require effort to take down a healthy, reasonably willful person. Criminals like weak, unarmed, easy victims.

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 04:19 PM
link   
damn..
pardon my... er cussin? ( I REFUSE TO ACCEPT YOU FREEDOM FRIES!!!!)
but that is serioiusly fu*@ed up.

I have a facination with serial killars. in a psycological wasy nota homicidal way.
but damn. 13 people. and you know there are more.
I hope they fry. sick bastards

(sorry about the spelling. new laptop.)

[edit on 29-4-2005 by samel_666]

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Why is everyone freaking out about this?

Do we not eat cows? Do some farmers not have sex with cows? How do you know if those cows enjoy it or not? So whats the big deal with munchin on a few dead hookers?
And before you reply, think about the families of all the cows and sheep who have been humped and slaughtered!!

Have a little sympathy! christ!

[edit on 29-4-2005 by Infamous Zordak9]

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 04:57 PM
link   
You know, they may have liked the taste and side effects of drug and disease riddled kidneys. After all, don't you remember the episode of Futurama where Lirr of the planet Omicron Persei 8 came to earth and ate the one known as "Dirty Hippie"? He certainly seemed to enjoy that!

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Ooofffff.....sick, very sick. Maybe they beleived that eating that stuff would make them more virile?
Unreal.

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Infamous Zordak9

Do we not eat cows?

And before you reply, think about the families of all the cows and sheep who have been humped and slaughtered!!

Everyone is sickened by this and comments like the one above for the simple respect of human life and the fellowship of man. IS it not enough to eat the flesh of animals who are not made in our image? Why is it that just because these girls were hookers that their life is less respected?

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Infamous Zordak9

Do we not eat cows? Do some farmers not have sex with cows? How do you know if those cows enjoy it or not? So whats the big deal with munchin on a few dead hookers?

First: Hookers aren't cows.
Second: Cows were not the 2nd intelligent species to arise.
Third: I hope you were joking, because you should know this already.

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 04:00 AM
link   
It is my guess that these were two sick puppy's. I have though read of instances such as this one. I am in no way condoning their actions but it is suggested that human flesh is sweet in nature. I think it would be very difficult to eat another human being even if that was the last chance to eat. I always knew that the China. culture pretty much had it in for cats and other small animals as well throughout the years, but by doing humans they way it is described in this thread is just plain sick.

[edit on 30-4-2005 by FLYIN HIGH]

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Changyin and Changpin dubyateeeph mate?

sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes ya don't

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExpeditionForce
First: Hookers aren't cows.

I certainly don't know, but that could depend on your price range.

Second: Cows were not the 2nd intelligent species to arise.

So I can eat stupid people?

Third: I hope you were joking, because you should know this already.

I am. I can't speak for anyone else though.

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 08:02 AM
link   
If Chinese prisons are anything like American prisons, these two will most likely be murdered before they ever make it to the execution chamber.

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by supercheetah
If Chinese prisons are anything like American prisons, these two will most likely be murdered before they ever make it to the execution chamber.

Whoa, I dont know what prison youre from. These guys will be seen as heros, what prisoner doesnt like mangling hookers? Sheesh theyll probably ask if they managed to smuggle any hooker-jerky!!

[edit on 30-4-2005 by Infamous Zordak9]

new topics

top topics

join