It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About Revelations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 06:08 AM
link   
It Says in Revelations It Says That Russia (Along With Her allies = The Arabs) Will Make a Deal And attack Israel in the End....Well Today The First Signs of this are Happening as Vladimir Putin is Meeting With the Palestinian Leader Today To talk about the "Peace Process"

So Obviously They Are Probably Right Now Talking about War Not Peace Behind Closed Doors!

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rocky003
It Says in Revelations It Says That Russia (Along With Her allies = The Arabs) Will Make a Deal And attack Israel in the End...

No it doesn't.....

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Gog and Magog is Russia and The President goof

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rocky003
Gog and Magog is Russia and The President goof

What are you talking about?

Here's the only mention of Gog and Magog in Rev.

It's after the 1000 year reign, meaning after the tribulation, meaning the very final battle of the apocolypse.
Rev. 20

And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

Your talking about Ezekial, not Revelations
Ez. 38

14Therefore, son of man, prophesy and say unto Gog, Thus saith the Lord GOD; In that day when my people of Israel dwelleth safely, shalt thou not know it?

15And thou shalt come from thy place out of the north parts, thou, and many people with thee, all of them riding upon horses, a great company, and a mighty army:

16And thou shalt come up against my people of Israel, as a cloud to cover the land; it shall be in the latter days, and I will bring thee against my land, that the heathen may know me, when I shall be sanctified in thee, O Gog, before their eyes..........

1. No where does it mention any deals of any kind.
2. Gog is not necessarily Russia.
en.wikipedia.org...

did you just call me a goof?

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I know that David Eells speaks the truth about the end times. I had some very specific prophetic dreams that I later found by chance on his website www.americaslastdays.com. The exact same dreams confirming by the Holy Spirit that David teaches the truth.

The MP3 audio files that David produces and distributes on his site free of charge have made the Word of God alive to me as no other source ever has. They speak to end time events, the sovereignty of God, the foreshadowings and allusions to later events in old and new testament books. The sum total of the work that the Lord has given to David point to a level of engineering of the Word far beyond what we can conceive.

I recommend to everyone to spend their time listening to David's MP3 files and stopping the playback at each Bible verse and read it in context after asking the Lord to guide you into all truth, to teach you the truth in all things. You will be amazed as the Word opens up to you as never before over time. It is flat amazing to me. David has no theological degrees and will be the first to tell you that God uses those considered foolish to confound the wise and degreed.

For those who question me, Jesus Christ is the Son of God who left His heavenly glory to become a man, born of a virgin, who walked among as fully man and fully God. Jesus died on the cross, a horrible death, and took on Himself to become a curse to that we might receive the blessings and grace of God. Jesus rose from the dead on the third day and lives victoriously sovereign, seated at the right hand of the father, until all enemies are placed under His feet. Jesus is come in the flesh now in us as we yield our lives to Him to allow Him to take over and bring His kingdom to this earth.

Spend your time on www.americaslastdays.com. You will find the truth there.

As to some of the issues described above. Russia and China are teaming up and will attack Israel in the battle of Ezekiel 38. In verse 12, they also get an evil thought to attack the US. You cannot interpret Exekiel, Daniel, Jeremiah, Zechariah, and Revelation without the Holy Spirit. Mystery Babylon gets its name from the later incarnations of the Babylonian empire whose key demon was one named "Bel" who has passed to later incarnations and now sits on the United States (Note: I am an American Citizen here in the US and a republican to boot to insult away as you like)
You must have insight from the Holy Spirit to understand the spiritual dimensions and God's perspective, not man's perspective, in order to comprehend the meaning of the prophetic books.

Gog and Magog refer to lands settled by people whose names are in the early chapters of Genesis and refer to Russia (as the land is now named) and Arabia. The Chinese and Russians are teaming up with Arabian countries whose anger we are now inciting and will gang up on the US and will destroy her at the end of the 7 year tribulation. The destruction of America is described in Revelation 17 and 18, Jeremiah 50 and 51.

The woman of Revelation Chapter 12 is the remnant of believers in Jesus who have left mere "Churchianity" and pursued after Jesus Himself and His kingdom, not what man builds. These people will give birth to a new ministry called the "latter rain" of the Holy Spirit spoken of in the book of Joel and we will perform once again those things in the book of Acts, healing, deliverance, miracles, teaching, and yes, then we will be persecuted and many martyred before the return of the Lord.

The likely timeframe for the great tribulation is within the next 10 years so now is the time to learn the truth. Don't wait. Start studying the Word daily!

It is so complex to write out all of the justiifications from God's word and the fastest thing I can do is to point you to David Eells MP3 files on www.americaslastdays.com

top topics

join