It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 truth on C-Span Saturday April 30

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Hey everyone, how is it going?

First off, I don't believe these conspiracies about 9/11. I, however, am not stupid and I know there are reasons terrorists (bin laden) did it. Don't know why some of you believe the nonsense. Anyways, this thread wasn't created to answer that question.

I thought you guys, that do believe this stuff and maybe some others that don't, would like to know that on Monday C-span (and if you don't know what that is...C-SPAN is a non-profit public service of the cable television industry. C-SPAN networks provide live coverage of the U.S. House & U.S. Senate, public policy events, history and book programming) is to cover 9/11 truth talk at UW-Madison.

C-Span will challenge the official version of the 9/11 "terrorist attacks" with a nationwide delayed broadcast of a talk by David Ray Griffin at U.W.-Madison Monday 4/18/05, 7:30 p.m., in 272 Bascom Hall. The public is invited to attend, and admission is free.

Source: milwaukee.indymedia.org

Thought some of you would like to know this... if you didn't hear about it already.

[edit on 14-4-2005 by andpau66]

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 09:59 PM
link   
The "official version" of events, that enables the worst security lapse in American history to be explained by the great fortune of 19 hijacking terrorists and inaction of authorities while no-one has been held accountable, is the most laughable conspiracy theory of all.

Good to see discussion resurfacing. I hope C-Span will have more credible experts than Popular Mechanics presented, and on the real issues not the whacko theories.

[edit on 14-4-2005 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
I hope C-Span will have more credible experts than Popular Mechanic presented, and on the real issues not the whacko theories.

Hey, umm.. this program is just going to be about the whacko theories.

C-Span will challenge the official version of the 9/11 "terrorist attacks"

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 10:17 PM
link   
How Much Truth In The "Truth Talk"?

There's something eerily Orwellian about that expression.

"Truth Talk". As opposed to the regular kind of talk?

From the source article:
Ten bucks buys all-you-can-eat cous-cous, falafel and baklava; David Griffin says he will be there, offering attendees the chance to shake the hand of the man political analyst Kevin Phillips says will take down the Bush Administration in flames.

Yes, I'm sure it's all going to be about "truth".

I have plenty of questions about 9-11 and suspicions of my own, but based on the way this event is being billed, I seriously doubt there will be as much truth as is advertised.

But hey, I could be wrong.

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Good point.

The "truth" is rarely advertised.

And that's the truth. Get the word out!

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 05:20 AM
link   
All should be watching, right?

Sincerely

Cade

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Source
www.911blogger.com...

Direct Stream / Download
911blogger.fileburst.com...

Torrent
www.911blogger.com...

People of America, people of the world. This is not the time to argue amongst ourselves.
If a democracy must prevail, information must be given to the people, it has not.

Now we the people must take it upon ourselves to become the media, to become the voice of information. Let all make their own dececion in accordance with their own conscience, but first and foremost, the people has a right to know.

Does a jury not hear the arguments of both sides before judgement is made? Should the people not be given a chance to form their own opinion in a free society?If America is still free, why are the people not given these opportunities? Would anyone participating in spreading this information not be doing a patriotic deed?

Remember, a democracy is a form of government where the people always get the leaders they deserve.

Throughout history, the people has always triumphed in the end. They are outnumbered if we choose to resist.

--
Throughout history it has been the inaction of those who could have acted, the indifference of those who should have known better, the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered most, that has made it possible for evil to triumph.
-- Haile Selassie

Sincerely

Cade

[edit on 4-5-2005 by Cade]

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I was mistaken on the date in my thread subject, sorry.

Did Oswald fire 5 or 6 shots? is what they wanted us to debate then.
How did the 19 hijackers enter the country? is what they want us to debate now.

But who benefitted from JFK's death? And who are benefitting from 911?

Do you have the big picture? If you don't, David Ray Griffin can provide it.

The real question is, are you prepared for the horror in the mother of all deceptions and what we are heading towards as a global community...

It's always about the big picture folks, the big picture.

Sincerely

Cade

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by andpau66
First off, I don't believe these conspiracies about 9/11. I, however, am not stupid and I know there are reasons terrorists (bin laden) did it.

Actually, this is becoming more and more unbelievable. If you were a terrorist, you would have a goal. In war, goals are seriously considered. The 911 "attack" failed its goal. Why? Because it lead to the invasion and destruction of two countries, at least for now. What a spectacular failure! The Bin Ladens of this world must be real morons!

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I saw it. Impressive. As they say in my country, he calls "the bull by its true name": DEMOLITION.

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by StarBreather
Actually, this is becoming more and more unbelievable. If you were a terrorist, you would have a goal. In war, goals are seriously considered. The 911 "attack" failed its goal. Why? Because it lead to the invasion and destruction of two countries, at least for now. What a spectacular failure! The Bin Ladens of this world must be real morons!

I really wouldn't call the "Bin Ladens" of the world morons like you did. I do think they figured the attack would hurt us much more (it did really hurt us so they Im sure that was nothing for them to sad about). They actually achieved, I guess one of their goals, which was to strike us hard on our soil so I wouldn;t call it a failure. Another thing they got out of it was nice footage to show other terrorists, recruits, and the rest of the world.

[edit on 7-5-2005 by andpau66]

[edit on 7-5-2005 by andpau66]

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Well, I for one have read both of David Ray Griffin's 9/11 books, and they cover a lot of angles, and not just the wacky ones, such as the old "no plane hit the pentagon" stuff. The most damning, imo, are the ISI/CIA connections which are, to this day, unexplained and often deliberatly avoided by both the US and Pakistani leadership. More generally, the issues I find he raises that are most worhty of attention are the ones not so much dealing with the execution of 9/11, but with the actions surrounding it that need explaining by the powers that be.

Anyway, I post here because I missed this on C-Span, does anyone know if they offer recordings of past events for sale, or if I can download it anywhere? Thanks,

koji K.

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I was thinking about all this gruesome issue. 911, conspiracy, treason, mass murder... Not remotely believing in it, but, where would it lead if it were true?
It wouldn't just be about this or that particular administration or President.
Logically:
The federal government, intelligence agencies, justice, the executive power: all would lose their credibility. Then... the United States could collapse in confusion and unexpected civil war.

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 01:04 AM
link   
O ye of little faith! It's actually quite good. No new revelations that we haven't already seen here on ATS and in the broader Internet community, but Dr. Griffin summarizes well, and more importantly, the word is starting to filter out into the mainstream. WW3 is an information war, and the good guys are losing. This guy's a footsoldier, and he's got about 20-30 years on most of us. We should be ashamed.

Here it is:
911blogger.fileburst.com...

There's an ATS discussion thread on it started by Cade here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Edit: Oops, just looked at the post dates. Guess you lot have seen it already.

[edit on 2005/5/8 by wecomeinpeace]

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Cade,

I didn't catch the C-Span deal, but I heard Griffin in an interview with Alex Jones. Yeah, man, dude's on some serious stuff. It's good to see more and more people get on TV and lay it down proper. Ya know, TV is how most people get their news and such.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Truthseeka & Starbreather

David Ray Griffin raises the bar on this issue. He is harder to dismiss as a "conspiracy nut" which is always how they try to make the masses ignore hard evidence of betrayl.

Starbreather, you can still catch the C-Span transmission by downloading it from the above links.

--
Throughout history it has been the inaction of those who could have acted, the indifference of those who should have known better, the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered most, that has made it possible for evil to triumph.
-- Haile Selassie

Help me spread the word!

Sincerely

Cade

[edit on 9-5-2005 by Cade]

top topics

join