It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human experimentation by the government read all about it on this gov. website

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Hubby was one of the military that got multiple injections in bootcamp and was in doing the time they used the military like guinea pigs later he heard that those that were in the service during that time got some kind of altered plague injection, made him feel warm all over about serving his country. Of course me and my kids and him drink contaminated water while on base, later I was notified they just discovered it (apparently no one in the military ever thought of testing the wells for poisons) anyway I always and still do believe that it was no accident, that they knew what was in the water and just wanted to see what the damage was from it.
Below is just one chilling paragraph about such things that is on this gov. website. I've only just begun to look at it, let me know what you think?

www.eh.doe.gov...

Project Sunshine, a worldwide program of data gathering, including human data gathering to measure the effects of fallout, was kept secret from its 1953 inception until 1956, and AEC officials and researchers employed deception in the solicitation of bones of deceased babies from intermediaries with access to human remains. It appears that concern for public relations played a key role in keeping the human data gathering, and the very existence of Project Sunshine, secret.

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 04:58 AM
link   
From the same website, at the bottom of the first page, sorry I know I am probably quoting too much but this is really important, IMO. this basically says if I am reading it correctly that they can if they think it is important, can in secret and on a large scale test populations without their knowledge. This is just sad that we have allowed them to even think of doing this to us but now they can do it legally and this document is declassified, wonder whats in the classified ones.
www.eh.doe.gov...
Today the law provides that environmental reviews may be conducted in part or even in whole in secret, thereby eliminating provision for public notice and comment. In classified programs, the government must still comply with environmental standards, and the Environmental Protection Agency must oversee and review environmental compliance. However, the EPA has not maintained records of environmental releases where the reviews were conducted in whole or in part in secret. Environmental laws and regulations that limit quality or quantity of a release also contain provisions allowing exemptions for national security. In principle, the President or the secretary of energy (in the case of the Atomic Energy Act) could invoke these exemptions to permit releases that would otherwise exceed risk standards.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by goose

Project Sunshine, a worldwide program of data gathering, including human data gathering to measure the effects of fallout, was kept secret from its 1953 inception until 1956, and AEC officials and researchers employed deception in the solicitation of bones of deceased babies from intermediaries with access to human remains. It appears that concern for public relations played a key role in keeping the human data gathering, and the very existence of Project Sunshine, secret.

We had the same program here in Australia for the British Atomic tests. It was actually 4 times the size of the sunshine project. MOst of it involved cremating bones to establish the amount of Cobolt which had been absorbed.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 10:48 PM
link   
They did this to blacks where the exposed them to syphalis(not sure of the spelling) and they had the treatments already for it, they witheld it to see what long term infection did.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I know the shots I recieved in the Air Force in '79 made myself and many others to fall ill and the doctors had no damn idea what it could have been. I know 85% of our group were six for the entire 8wk. course in Basic. Most went on and got over it but there were still a portion who washed out not due to physical or mental problems but due to the injections we got. I ran into a friend of mine years later and he and come down with some weird medical condition. They say he got too much Mercury in his basic shots back then and it was just starting to play out in his life when they went to have a baby. The child was born very deformend and had a very high probaility of being a veggie for the rest of its life, they decided to abort Saw him a few yrs. later at his funeral. His wife said something about the shots he got while in service put way too much Mercury in his system. Since then, I have had several problems healthwise and may be related to this. I wish I would have questioned them at the time.

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by FLYIN HIGH
I I wish I would have questioned them at the time.

Hubby said if you asked questions about the injections they put you back in line and made you take it again. So it is probably a good thing you did not ask plus I doubt they even knew what they were giving you and if they did they would never have told you the truth. Hubby breaks out in lesions all the time and they get infected. He has done this ever since he was in the military almost 30 years ago. Did you see my thread about the foster kids in NYC being used as guinea pigs to test aids drugs, the youngest was only 3 months old. It is a sick world when the elite use the poor and our people willing to die for their country as guinea pigs and their own citizens as well.

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Yeah, serving our country my brother was and mp in the air force and they gave him anthrax and a few of his buddies.My brother started to notice a connetion all the people that were at least six feet seven inches and up were given this.Really makes you wanna join up huh?Well long story short my brothercould barely hold his head up.So my mom being an herbalist and microscopist sent him and his friends anti oxidents and other stuff for killing off bacteria and germs.It's pretty sad when they use are family members as lab rats.I was enraged when they did this it just shows our flaws in in our government structure.And I say government because they go hand and hand.

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Scary!

We are expendable and we can be tested on unawares. Shame. Reminds me of experiments carried out during ww2.

I need say no more.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 06:46 AM
link   
This still happens today I think. Im currently in the military and have been for 8 years. A god example of this is when I deployed to Iraq they gave us shots. Now they didnt take the shot right out of the med bottles, they where all ready packed in a white stryofoam box in a cooler.

Now they could have just had it that way for ease of use but it makes you wonder. Ive seen this happen before, who knows what they gave us.....I think I better look into it more now.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by goose

www.eh.doe.gov...

Today the law provides that environmental reviews may be conducted in part or even in whole in secret, thereby eliminating provision for public notice and comment. In classified programs, the government must still comply with environmental standards, ... Environmental laws and regulations that limit quality or quantity of a release also contain provisions allowing exemptions for national security.

No kidding scary.

Great work goose.

We know a lot about secret government testing programs, but I bet we just see the tip of the iceberg.

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Our government ought to be ashamed of themselves!!! I know they don't care a darn thing about us. I know when I used to live in Wichita, Kansas there would be this unknown helicopter flying around the whole entire neighborhood (I live in the hood) and they would be spraying some kind of mist. I always had problems breathing and asthma attacks. Now I have lupus and Chondrosarrcoma (Bone cancer) I went from being extremely healthy to always being sick all the time. When I moved out of the neighborhood I stoped getting lung infections and body rashes. Now I have an even uglier mess to deal with. Before I moved in that neighborhood I never had any heath problems--now I can hardly walk and still have rashes. I know someone was up to something when that freaking helicopter would be flying around. That was the only time I ever got sick. If I would've mentioned something like that to my doctor he probably would've thought I was crazy. When ever I see a helicopter flying above the house-my heart races because I am afraid I will become sicker than I already am even though I now live in a different state. I truely believe that they were doing something because my friends are having serios health complications and one of my girlfriends died of mesolotheliomiac (Is that the correct spelling) at the age os 22. That cancer is rare. Well just thought I would tell my story to someone other than my husband knowing and the people who are coming down sick in that neighborhood. As far as I know the helicopter nolonger flies around there, but from 1992 until 2001 it did! Go figure!

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by dtorrelittlebit
Our government ought to be ashamed of themselves!!! :

I know what you mean about only telling certain people for fear of being thought to be crazy. There was a series on the discovery channel years ago about some of the things they the government did to peopleincluding telling how thye had injected the military with all kinds of stuff up until 1975 when they supposedly stopped it. (yeah right) Anyway I was telling my daughter about it how they were taking lightbulbs filled with viruses and tossing them onto the tracks so that the heat would make the virus rise up and serve itself up in a big dose to the passengers on board. My daughter thought I had went off the deep end until several years later when she saw the same program.
Most people never look beyond what they are told to believe.

I believe you when you say they were probably spraying stuff. Hidden in one of those bills they tried to pass it said that the American public could not sue if they found they had been a part of an experiement by the government and had suffered as a result. I will try and find it, if someone has it please post.
I hope your health improves.

[edit on 18-12-2005 by goose]

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 02:37 PM
link   
More and more information keeps being found. Can't imagine why they even bother releaseing stuff, as it is only what they "want" us to know.

For those of you interested in researching this, you all have my go ahead to make the project. If there are any questions, feel free to u2u.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I want to expose and find as much as I can on this subject, because for me it has become a very personal matter. I will be more than happy to research as much as I can. On the 20th and the 21st of this month I am going to Rochester, Minnesota to the mayo clinic so my oncologist can figure out a new game plan with treatment, but I will try to do some searching as much as I can and won't take some of my meds so I don't get drowsey and fall asleep. Getting the kids to bed a little early will be a challenge and then I will tell everyone how badly that helicopter spraying has affected both of my daughters. Thank God there is someone out there who is on the same page!:

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Here is an article that goes from the 911 attack to human experimentation, it essentially is saying that the after affect of 911 is new laws and they leave us all in a position to become candidates for human experimentation. to read he rest including descriptions of ( pentagon released data ) military being used as guinea pigs, scroll halfway down but the entire article is very well done and uses footnotes to show where all the info comes from.

winstonsmith.net...
Curiously, the New York Times has revealed that the repealing of laws and guidelines protecting the public from unethical testing will be especially beneficial to the Pentagon, an agency with a long history of Nazi-like experiments on the American public.[88] As the Times summarized:

“One of the biggest beneficiaries could be the Pentagon, which has already indicated it wants to use animal testing to win approval of a drug that has allowed mice in tests to survive normally lethal doses of radiation. The Army also has many vaccines for biological agents that it has never been able to win approval for but which are given as experimental drugs to protect scientists who work with lethal agents at Fort Detrick and other laboratories.” [89]

The Times continued: “‘Now both the civilian population and the military population will be able to get these products out in a straightforward fashion,’ said Dr. Arthur O. Anderson, the chief ethics officer of the biodefense program at Fort Detrick.” While the ethics officer at the lab that was for decades the US center for biological warfare experimentation and development apparently sees the new law treating the public and the military on a similar basis with respect to experimental drug testing, this should raise a red flag in light of the long-running criminal experimentation that the military has been conducting on its soldiers. Exactly one week prior to this article, the New York Times exposed on its front page a chilling set of military experiments from the 1960s with “highly lethal” chemicals that had just come to light:

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by dtorrelittlebit
I want to expose and find as much as I can on this subject, because for me it has become a very personal matter. I will be more than happy to research as much as I can.

I am sorry you've been so personally affected by this. In my own search.. next month I get a toxin test which took about three attempts to talk my doctor into before she'd give me a refferal.. I said "I have lots of fillings" but I am quite certain she knows I suspect vaccines may have caused poisoning. I have had very strange symptoms for years [chronic insomnia being the main] and the other symptoms are not consistant with what I've been 'diagnosed' with [bipolar or whatever is trendy at the time]. In regards to research.. unless we have some chemists, doctors, pathologists and soldiers here willing to to their own undercover work I'm not sure how far it could go. Can soldiers get access to these suspicious viles without them being missed? Even a used swab? Are there any doctors willing to document and test suspected victims? If it is on such a large scale there must be isolated individuals with proof, keeping what they know to themselves because of the sheer danger it presents. I think some sort of co-ordinated effort would be needed for this abuse to be exposed.

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 11:40 AM
link   
About military medical records when hubby left the marines we went to get all our medical records from the main hospital,we had been there just the day before and they were there, we went back to pick them up and they were not there,hubby went back the very last day again and they were not there, they said they were lost, um that had never happened before you would think that they could at least find 1 of the four but nope all gone.

Then years later we got notified of the water contamination due to a health survey they were doing, they contacted us because the dry cleaning fluids affected a fetus more than others, and they wanted to know how my daughter was that I had given birth to at their hospital. They also wanted to know all about our health problems too. Well those records must have turned up. I've always wondered if they were stuck in some file cabinet somewhere, under lock and key, along with thousands of other guinea pig families who were told their records were lost also, who probably years later got the same letter I did so they could now complete their little experiment with the needed data.

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 04:50 AM
link   
For those of you who think that this is all a part of the past, that people in this country are no longer ever used for guinea pigs here is a thread I started in March /2005 about children in the foster care program being used as test subjects for aids drugs. Now keep this in mind many of the children had NEVER been tested for aids, no one knows if they had aids or cared if they did, but yet they were forced to take part in an experimental drug program. The youngest child to be used as a guinea pig was just 3 months old.
I will list the original link to the story and then the link to the thread here.
original link
www.democracynow.org.../05/02/1348210

also thread here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

PKD

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Anyone want to venture as to what Vietnam actually was? Well I will. It was a testing labratory for Haarp weapons. MIA? No more like drugged, abducted and tested at Montauk. Smart bombs were actually radiation testing devices.

I will never forget when I was 19 at boot camp for the Merchant Marine Academy, during one of our early morning chow musters (drill routine) on hell night, there was a black marine corp. helicoptor flying overhead and gassing all of us. I could not breathe and ceased the drill, only to scolded and pushed harder by the Indoctrination officers who were conveniently wearing gas masks.

top topics

join