It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revelation

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 06:09 AM
link   
This is in reply to the request of "siriuslyone", who asked about Revelation 13. That chapter deals with the 1st and 2nd beasts that rise up in the last days of this world age.

Here is a short version of what I have found about these 2 beasts. In Brussels, Belgium are 2 super computers whose nicknames are Beast 1 and Beast 2. I think these names came from the acronym B.E.A.S.T. These computers are said to be able to hold information about every person in the world. It is very difficult to get information about these computers and only a small group of people are even allowed to see them. As I find more about them, I will share it here.

In particular notice verses 11-18, which speak of the image of the beast. Hence, your television, computer monitor, cell phone, etc. These verses also speak about the number or the name of the beast. We know that computer machine languages only recognize numbers. Therefore, the number 666 in the computer program of the Beasts could represent its name.

The NWO would like to make all transactions in the world to pass through these 2 super computers. That is the reason for marking everyone with the number of the super computer Beasts--666--followed by one's individual number, like a social security number. national id, etc. The mark will be located in the right hand, as in right thumb print or in the forehead, as in right eye for scanning. This is a very detailed subject and I have only shared a small portion of my findings.

Time is drawing to a close; then time shall be no more.

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 08:34 PM
link   
But according to the writer of the book of revelations the end times were supposed to be happening in the author's near future. Throughout the book its evident that the author is talking about a doom that will soon be at hand. This is the reason why he says locusts and not helicopters, because frankly he meant locusts. It was meant as a tool to scare the early church into living right. If they didnt, the upcoming end of the world would see them not allowed into the city where god would dwell for all eternity. There are NUMEROUS times where the reference is made to the relative closeness to the writing and understood timing of the events being written about. I can quote a number of times from the book where this is explicitly stated, the end would be SOON in comparison to the writing of the book. Some fool every other year thinks its the end times as predicted by revelations and fortunately every year theyre wrong. This is for the plain and simple fact that the end times as predicted by John in Revelations were supposed to have happened a long time ago, and they didnt. God is dead.

Revelation 1:1
The revelation of Jesus Christ...what must soon take place.

The end of one members qoute..

Revelation 1:3
blessed are those who hear and who keep what is written in it;
for the time is near.

Revelation 2:10
Do not fear what you are about to suffer.

I could continue quoting instances where the nearness of the prophecy as it was written was expressly noted but i wont. Clearly a fate that people were "about to be suffer" would not mean something that wouldnt happen for more then a milenium. Sorry but the book of revelation, like Dante's Inferno, is a work of fiction.
The only end times coming are coming to a theatre near you... and theyll be starring Tom Cruise.

-aero

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aero
But according to the writer of the book of revelations the end times were supposed to be happening in the author's near future.

Revelation 1:1
The revelation of Jesus Christ...what must soon take place.

The end of one members qoute..

Revelation 1:3
blessed are those who hear and who keep what is written in it;
for the time is near.

Revelation 2:10
Do not fear what you are about to suffer.

I could continue quoting instances where the nearness of the prophecy as it was written was expressly noted but i wont. Clearly a fate that people were "about to be suffer" would not mean something that wouldnt happen for more then a milenium. . . -aero

Depends on whose timetable you are using.

2 Peter 3:8 - But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Perhaps according to God's timetable, only a few days have passed since he gave the visions and prophecy to John.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by forsakenwayfarer
irrelevant. europe still gave "birth" to the us. the idea that they just recently adopted the EU title is trivial.

The US was "born" from Great Britain, which is not a member of the EU.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ryanp5555

Revelation 12:1
A great sign appeared in the sky, a woman c
lothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars

\+++++++++++++++++++++

Revelation 12:5
She gave birth to a son, a male child, destined to rule all the nations with an iron rod. Her child was caught up to God and his throne.

\+++++++++++++++++++++

In all technicalities, the EU did give birth to the US. Could this be the son that is spoken of?

I know this isn't much as of yet, but I will add more in time. comments thus far?

i see this whole chapter as a really wide-scope Over-View

the woman at 1st is 'nature' then becomes 'eve' then becomes 'mary' then becomes the 'sanctuary'

it seems the multiple identities, change or evolve as events transpire->

when the woman=nature; prehistoric men were on earth, subject to the cycles of the sun&moon, honoring goddess worship - Sophia & Gaia,etc

when the woman=eve; thats when God created adamic-man who later 'fell'
while under dominion of Satan, nee Lucifer [prince of power of the air]. Instituted the Patriarchial dynasties & worship, thru a line of men & then thru Abraham->Isaac->Jacob

when the woman=mary; thats when the promise of the tribal YHWH came into effect, a man would become the figurative lamb for slaughter.

when the woman=sanctuary; thats when the angelic hoard comes to set up a global empire for an Age/millenium.
the sanctuary aspect is to last the 1260 days mentioned, because if not, humanity would have been slain, wiped out, or suffered the results of the angelic radiological-biological warfare
& become mutants with a contaminated blood line, which the angelic empire could not suffer to happen.

~~~~~~~~~~~

the EU thing, USA & all, just needs too much tweaking to become believeable or a working model...imho

top topics

<< 1   >>

join