It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Goose-stepping to the TV. Whats up with the US media?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 02:35 PM
link   
hope you get out ok Dirk D.

heres a video you might be interested in if you can watch it where you are

www.informationclearinghouse.info...

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Removed this post to place it in another, more appropriate thread.

[edit on 5/3/2005 by centurion1211]

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 05:40 PM
link   
smallpeeps,

I get it on cable. You might be able to find the NASA channel on the dish, but I'm not sure. The cable here in Dallas has an A side and B side. I think its on the B side, but I don't know if that applies to digital cable as well.

It seems the NASA channel has dead air to sell, so if there are no important missions to televise, they just play animations and FYI's all day, unless apparently your some conspiracy theorist and you want to give some sort of presentation.

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 02:45 PM
link   
It seems to me the question can be summed up like this,

Does the television news media report all the facts and allow its watchers to make intelligent, informed, and independant opinions on world and domestic events?

I would have to say the answer is know.

Bias isn't a problem as long as we know it is there, but the shocking thing is that most people only think that bias exists within the viewpoint they disagree with.

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Adams thanks for the link when I get back to my trailer I should be able to view it. Sounds good. I think the media sure doesnt do much for troops but makes their families get worried in hopes of big ratings. Its true there is a lack of support for soldiers when coming back. The Army only cares about retaining people and Congress only wants to talk about their care. The real honest support Ive seen in my past is by other x servicemen in the local communities. I guess until the US sees how we all need to be supported and support others then many good people will suffer. Those who have been helped sure understand and are more likely to lend a hand.

NASA? Im on the side of doubt there too. Never heard of the NASA Channnel? One question, why arent we sending more mission into space? Its not a safe job and the history shows that. Is it because the US public cant take the very few failed missions? I think not. NASA sure spends a ton of cash for what? The media never talks about how much of the tech we now have is all NASA spinoffs. The big budget isnt all bad, but were is the report card? The NSA, CIA, and NASA are all in the same boat for sure.

Im not sure about the NWO thing but NASA is used to funnel tax dollars away from public use and support the military tech for future comsumer return. Its a R/D state for big buiness that we pay for.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join