It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something about Mary (ghosts, demons)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by babloyi
"God cannot tolerate sin in his presence".

I didn't get involved in the other thread, but this statement is also not accurate. Job 1:6-12 clearly shows God's tolerance of those who bear the sins of pride.

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 06:41 PM
link   
No it dont. Dont know what you see there, but you should goto Revelation for that particular outcome

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by jake1997
No it dont. Dont know what you see there, but you should goto Revelation for that particular outcome

What do I see there?

I see Satan presenting himself before the Lord, and I see Satan leaving the presence of the Lord. I do not see God striking Satan down between those two times.

The outcome of which you speak has yet to happen.

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 06:59 PM
link   
The outcome happened when Jesus rose

or will happen at the beginning of the trib

or mid trib

The point is, it happens.

God is slow to judge you, what makes you think He would be fast on anyone else?

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by jake1997
The outcome happened when Jesus rose

or will happen at the beginning of the trib

or mid trib

The point is, it happens.

God is slow to judge you, what makes you think He would be fast on anyone else?

As I said, God tolerates those who bear the sins of pride in his presence.

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Yep. Your right again

Rev 14:10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:
Rev 14:11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up forever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

I dont know if I would call that 'tolerating' tho

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 08:42 PM
link   
To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under heaven. --Ecclesiastes 3:1

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Jake I wonder sometimes if you have any happiness in your life at all.

The way you post looks like you are obsessed with Jesus and salvation, you know if your faith make you doubt about yourself and path to haven perhaps you are not getting enlightenment at all from your faith.

You know I know exactly were I am going after death, It has never been an issue for me.

But in your case you really don't even know were you stand in your faith at all.

You need to used free thinking ones in a while, copy and paste is not very healthy when you become upset with other peoples interpretations but your own.:shk:

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 09:20 PM
link   
jake1997, I want to understand something, seeing you didnt answer my question.

This is the situation that you portray to me.

When we die, we go to STRAIGHT to heaven or hell.

Yet, God has not had the chance to judge us yet???? As stated will happen in revelation..?? what the..

So then we wait until the second coming when the good people already in heaven get sucked back down to the sinful earth (and all those from hell get put back to earth as well) so God can seperate the sheep from the goats again. Then once again the good people go back up to heaven and the bad ones go to hell. What the...!!

Yet, God being all loving, enables Hell and sin to co-exist forever? He will tollerate this??? All the good folk in heaven will be oh so happy to worship a God who willingly allows their loved ones to be tourched forever?? Maybe he could be likened to Sadam??

And when we die, if we go straight to hell (our souls that is), how will our souls be tourmented? Fire can only hurt flesh and bone...

But in a verse you quoted me it stated that our Souls go straight back to God? So are you not contradicting yourself with your own logic?

And where in the Bible does it talk about an immortal soul? If we go straight to heaven or hell then you are saying that our soul is importal.

God removed access to immortality in the Garden of Eden. Immortality is only available for those whose names are written in the Book of life. (i.e that is why the book is called the book of life).

So by saying that hell exists forever, this means that God never defeats evil, Satan is never destroyed and God is not a God of love.

Maybe you should start believing in some similar Egyption pagan beliefs. :bnghd:

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by shmick25
jake1997, I want to understand something, seeing you didnt answer my question.

I answered quite a few of them. If I missed one then please repeat it for me, but please dont repeat one that Ive since answered.
Thanks

This is the situation that you portray to me.

When we die, we go to STRAIGHT to heaven or hell.

Thats right.

Yet, God has not had the chance to judge us yet???? As stated will happen in revelation..?? what the..

Thats right again.

So then we wait until the second coming when the good people already in heaven get sucked back down to the sinful earth (and all those from hell get put back to earth as well) so God can seperate the sheep from the goats again. Then once again the good people go back up to heaven and the bad ones go to hell. What the...!!

You have a misconception and then you mixed up a few things.
First.
Hell is not the final resting place of the dead. Hell, or shoel, is a holding place. Go see Jesus' story about lazerus and the rich man.
You seem to be confusing hell with the lake of fire.

Rev 4:4 And round about the throne were four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold.

Check that out. Who is that? Its not angels. Its humans. They are in heaven and the trib hasnt even kicked off yet. Some think they are the apostles and the 12 patriarchs. Dunno.

Rev 6:9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:

Check out those guys. What are they doing there in heaven? The trib just started , the 4 horsemen have just been released, and these guys are in heaven already.
Now who comes back with christ at the second coming?

1Th 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
1Th 4:17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Those souls will come back with the Lord. Their bodies will be resurrected incorruptable. Everyone who is alive will be caught up.
(everyone who belongs to christ that is).

1Co 15:50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.
1Co 15:51 Behold, I show you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
1Co 15:52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
1Co 15:53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
1Co 15:54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.
1Co 15:55 O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?

Now that is the first resurrection. Lets go to Revelation for the two resurrections

Rev 20:2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

When Jesus comes back, satan is bound for a thousand years. This is the Mil that Christ will rule.

Rev 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshiped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
Rev 20:5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
Rev 20:6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

There you have it. The FIRST resurrection. The dead that belong to Christ.

So what about the souls waiting in shoel or hell?

Rev 20:7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
Rev 20:8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
Rev 20:9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.
Rev 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night forever and ever
Rev 20:11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.
Rev 20:12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
Rev 20:13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
Rev 20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
Rev 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

YOu have the second resurrection. This is the damned. This is when those folks you see on here that blaspheme God will be standing before that very God to explain themselves. Notice that hell is also destroyed at this time. This is the end of all sin.

Yet, God being all loving, enables Hell and sin to co-exist forever?

In the lake of fire? Sure.

He will tollerate this??? All the good folk in heaven will be oh so happy to worship a God who willingly allows their loved ones to be tourched forever?? Maybe he could be likened to Sadam??

You mean all those folks who have a chance to accept christ but piss on him instead? You were created by God , to worship God. How are ya doing so far? Serving God or satan? Its one or the other. No middle ground

And when we die, if we go straight to hell (our souls that is), how will our souls be tourmented? Fire can only hurt flesh and bone...

Keep telling yourself that.

But in a verse you quoted me it stated that our Souls go straight back to God? So are you not contradicting yourself with your own logic?
Show me

And where in the Bible does it talk about an immortal soul? If we go straight to heaven or hell then you are saying that our soul is importal.
Rev 14:11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up forever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

It says forever

God removed access to immortality in the Garden of Eden. Immortality is only available for those whose names are written in the Book of life. (i.e that is why the book is called the book of life).

Nice try. I dont like using words like immortal and such. People could define it in several ways.

Gen 2:9 And out of the ground made the LORD God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil.

Rev 22:14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

Rev 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

both are there ehh?

So by saying that hell exists forever, this means that God never defeats evil, Satan is never destroyed and God is not a God of love.

One is in the lake, the other put him there. I guess the victory is full enough for God. Then you turn around and Judge God to not be a God of love. whatever. Take it up with HIM

Maybe you should start believing in some similar Egyption pagan beliefs. :bnghd:
Well now that I have made you more informed about the bible, perhaps you can try to justify your sin with more skill?

Thats what this is about isnt it? Cant find it in yourself to bow to God, so you try to villify God in order to make yourself sound and feel better?
Im not picking on you. That is the boat that 90% come from before they find out the truth. Listen for it as you browse the forum and youll see.

Glad I could help

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Jake I wonder sometimes if you have any happiness in your life at all.

The way you post looks like you are obsessed with Jesus and salvation

Yes I do. Quite a bit more then the avg joe.

and its all because of Jesus and the gift of salvation

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 01:36 AM
link   

quote: But in a verse you quoted me it stated that our Souls go straight back to God? So are you not contradicting yourself with your own logic?Show me

Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it. (Ecclesiastes 12:7)

Rev 4:4 And round about the throne were four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold. Check that out. Who is that? Its not angels. Its humans. They are in heaven and the trib hasnt even kicked off yet. Some think they are the apostles and the 12 patriarchs. Dunno.

Nice assumption.

Rev 6:9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:

Check out those guys. What are they doing there in heaven? The trib just started , the 4 horsemen have just been released, and these guys are in heaven already.

Ok, so when we go to heaven we all get to sit under the altar? We are confined to that space??? Bit restrictive isn't it?

One is in the lake, the other put him there. I guess the victory is full enough for God. Then you turn around and Judge God to not be a God of love. whatever. Take it up with HIM

I believe God is a God of love. The way you portray it doesnt seem that way.

Well now that I have made you more informed about the bible, perhaps you can try to justify your sin with more skill?

And what sin would that be?

Thats what this is about isnt it? Cant find it in yourself to bow to God, so you try to villify God in order to make yourself sound and feel better?

Sounds like your the one doing the judging now.

That is the boat that 90% come from before they find out the truth. Listen for it as you browse the forum and youll see.

That would be the truth as YOU see it.

Glad I could help

Who exactly did you help???

So do you believe in the rapture as well when Gods people will be raptured for seven years?.. Just curious

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 04:27 AM
link   
@ shmick25,
Although you have raised some good points and the Scriptures can often be confusing (even though most Christians will INSIST that they are not...I always ask them 'if they are not then how come there's so many different denominations all proclaiming that they alone have the correct inturpretation?' "because they haven't studied the Scriptures properly like me or my church 2 Tim 2:15" is usually the answer I get.)... Anyway, how would you justify 2Cor. 5:8 where Paul tells us "...to be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord."? (I don't think he was speaking OBE's. LOL
)

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Hello jake,
I love you very much brother but I think you should seek some help from the Holy Spirit.
If you’re in Christ you’re supposed to have some peace!!! To ANY rational reasoning observer (Christian or non) it is BLATANTLY obvious that you are quite miserable!!!
You’re supposed to love people man!!!! You’re supposed to stand for something above your theology and your ego!!!! Even if your opinions happen to be theologically correct you’re not supposed to enjoy being cruel and beating and crushing others with them!!! I’m sorry to have to tell you the truth but you come off as a mean-spirited, hateful, self-righteous person. You are the kind of “Christian” that non-believers flee in terror from!!! It’s no wonder that so many people can’t stand many Christians!!! You’re supposed to attract them with love and understanding not repel them with cynical smugness and arrogance!!!

I once wrote the following to you (see below) and you said that I was taking the position of the “anti-christ”!!! Are you out of your mind saying this to another brother in Christ???? Simply because I didn’t agree with you on something??? I'm just curious jake...I take the time to listen to what the unsaved (many of them are still seeking) dislike about how they are being evangelized. I have simply stated my observations, which I happen to agree with. I could see how many Christian witnessing techniques can be bothersome to those who are seeking God. I believe one must reach people where they're at like Jesus did. And you calling a fellow brother in Christ an "anti-christ" for stating my point of view and disagreeing with you brother? God help you jake!!!

This is what I wrote:
It's really sad when people are so in love and so involved with the sound of their own voices and opinions.
So many Christians seem SOOOOOO interested in showing off their ‘Theological Insights’ that they just end up sounding like pontificating blowhards. I don’t think that many Christians in the least really “LOVE” anybody but themselves and their own theological opinions! They are in love with argument and debate and have absolutely NO intention of REALLY LISTENING to the opinions of other religions other than to “counter them" and "convert them!" As a Christian I’ve won more people to Christ by being a friend and ally first and REALY LISTENING to others without having to argue, debate and “PROVE MY POINT” to them. And even when Wicca friends of mine agree to disagree I still remain concerned for them and their welfare. And we still remain friends. Actually, it’s quite ironic, Wiccians and many unsaved people I’ve met are FAR MORE LOVING AND TOLORANT THAN MOST CHRISTIANS I KNOW!!!! How very sad to the glorious name of Christ!!!!
(and please fellow brothers and sisters in Christ, don’t give me the old II Cor. 6:14 “…what fellowship doth light have with darkness?” That’s EXACTLY what the Pharisees quoted about Jesus’ hanging out with “sinners” and other unclean and undesirables from different walks of life! Thanks

I am not the Judge but perhaps YOU are the one who still needs ‘saving’, either way, you need a lot of help and prayer. I sincerely hope that you find peace soon jake.

Your True Friend In Christ,
Lapi7

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 07:42 AM
link   
lapi,
Jesus was no respecter of persons and Jesus did NOT preach a love love doctrine. Jesus spoke love, and Jesus loved, but He also spoke hell, and blunt truth.

The woman at the well when she said, "I have no husband".
Jesus said, '..you did well to say you dont have A husband.... You have five, and the one your with now, is not your husband'

He flat out told her she was wrong...told her why she was wrong..and told her the truth.

Same with the rich man. Jesus told him to sell all he had. THe guy walked away not liking the doctrine of Christ because it conflicted with his love of money.
Did Jesus say..wait a minute..we can still be friends..
No. He let him go. Left him with the truth and thats it.

Now..maybe I misunderstood your old post...but you jumped in the middle of a debate that shouldnt have been a debate at all considering scripture, and your post had an anti-christian slant. You talked about how bad christians are compared to unsaved and wicca friends. That being the first post I read of yours, it matched very closely with the christian bashers on tis site. Here are my words

I know that you will recognize that lapi has 'remade' the anti-christian point.

They hate you and are intolerant of you... So they scream out that you are full of hate, and are intolerant for not adopting their view.

They scream out their idea of christianity, when in fact 99% have no clue what christ is or what he taught.

Well done lapi. You have proven where you stand.

yours

I once wrote the following to you (see below) and you said that I was taking the position of the “anti-christ”!!!

And you calling a fellow brother in Christ an "anti-christ"

Seems you changed the context and words a bit. You made an antichristian argument.
Antichrist is the spirit that denies Jesus is the son of God. ie..the spirit that reigned in Jesus' day, and the spirit of Islam

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 09:16 AM
link   
To jake, (and to any other Christians or non believers who have enough inner foritute to read this whole message!!!)
It certainly is wonderful that you stand up for your OPINIONS. I agree that Jesus was never one to back down to those who opposed the Truth nor did he ever compromise. However, Jesus was Divine and knew all the answers, but even His Disciples were often confused with His teachings. Even after Pentecost and the arrival of the Holy Spirit was there much dissention among the early church Apostles. I’ll side with Watchman Nee on this issue which is that we have the Bible, which is Divine, but it does not mean that we understand ALL THE ANSWERS!!! MANY OF THEM, YES...BUT NO ONE ON EARTH UNDERSTANS ALL THE MYSTERIES OF GOD!!! And Jesus did not see everyone else who didn't agree with Him as "the enemy" as I believe you do!! He may have seen that they were wrong but he didn't beat them up with the Torah!!! He loved them!!! He gained most of His following through love, the performance of miracles, and His (often unclear) teachings!!! He did not beat them up!!! He did not see them as "meat" or "numbers" to be "converted and brought to market (church)" as you do!! Not everybody who doesn’t agree with YOU is an anti-christ or a Pharisee!!! Those are the people Jesus righteously opposed!!! He didn't preach to the Samaritans that they were theologically incorrect!! He accepted them!!! Everything with Jesus WAS NOT A THEOLOGICAL ISSUE...IT WAS A HEART ISSUE!!! It was their hearts he was concerned with!!
Jesus wept over Jerusalem. Tell me jake...do you ever weep for anybody?
I mean really break down and bawl? And I'm not just talking about weeping for people who haven't been "saved" according to your OPINIONS.
Do you ever FEEL in the pit of your stomach the anguish of human beings and little children in third world countries who are starving to death by the tens of thousands every day? Did you know this fact: If every mega church (1000 members +up) gave just 10% of what they owned world hunger could be wiped out...where is your outrage about that jake??? Would you give up everything you own to offer them food, health care, and bodily comfort? Would you even give up your very life to feed just one or a thousand of them? Or would you preach at them??? Does your heart ever break for the innocent people dying everyday in Iraq...or just for Americans (if even that)? Now, of course I know that you will SAY “well yes, of course I do!” after all you must APPEAR to be a loving Christian...however, based on my 35 years of observing Christians in the American church (I’m a little Jewish boy who got saved at age 16…Glory to God!) I have found that the majority of American Christians DO NOT REALLY WEEP OR LOVE AT ALL!!! (I know…you think I’m “Christian bashing” however, like yourself I’m simply standing up and TELLING THE TRUTH !!!! Just as Jesus (a Jew) strongly attempted to correct His own people and they hated Him for it. So am I hated at attempting to expose the hypocrisies that exist in my own people (the church)!!! Just like Jesus did!!! Do you really believe that the Church or your church is NEVER WRONG???? Do you really believe that when I see people of other faiths acting more loving than Christians do it is wrong for me to say it? I DO NOT DENY THAT JESUS IS LORD OF ALL as you have said that I do. How dare you judge another mans servant!!! I would urge you to see and your own hypocrisy first!!! Literally every day I see where I have been wrong about something or someone…and I confess and receive Gods forgiveness…do you dare admit your mistakes EVERYDAY to God and to people publicly like I’ve just publicly done jake??? AND YET I AM THE ANTI-CHRIST??? Are you out of your mind??? Do you really believe that when I see people of other faiths acting more loving than Christians it is wrong for me to say it? And is it wrong for me to try to get Christians to be more loving and Spiritual and less complacent? Is it wrong for me to be courageous enough to cry out that when it come to love and caring about others that we as Christians are being shown up by people of other faiths??? Do you really believe that it is wrong of me to REALLY LOVE ALL PEOPLE and to really CARE about how they feel whether they be Buddhist, Wiccians, Methodists or Purple people eaters??? Does that really make me an anti-christ???? If you believe that then God help you son!!!

Have you ever been wrong about ANYTHING??? (I'm not talking about before you "got saved")? Is EVERY BELIEF that you hold to right now ABSOLUTELY CORRECT? Is your understanding of God's Word perfect??? Don’t you believe that you can learn true Spiritual lessons from ANYONE OR ANYTHING else outside of your church or the Bible?? Or is being inspired by a Mozart symphony, a tree or sunset, a walk through an art museum, a lecture by Plato or perhaps another secular mind such as Lincoln or Gandhi "demonic" because it doesn’t mention "Jesus"? If you ask a Buddhist for the correct time and he says “It’s 10:00” and then you ask a Christian for the time and he says “It’s 10:00” is the Christian more correct than the Buddhist simply because he’s a fellow Christian? And if a Buddhist states: “God is Love” is he wrong??? Yes I agree that he does not yet have a full understanding of the greatest Love of God which was revealed to us through Jesus Christ, but if he says “God is Love” AS BEST AS HE UNDERSTANDS IT is it a demonic lie from the pit of hell??? Even though Jesus fulfilled all the Scriptures He never abused them. I don't believe that Jesus ever use the Scriptures as a weapon...like you do!!! He used them mainly to fend off Satan and religious hypocrites like the Pharisees. Most of His teachings were in parables...and He used nature and imagery most often in His teachings!!! (Oh no man...that sounds like "new age" stuff to me!! Better watch out for that!!!)
You see jake it is just not your theology I am speaking of...it is your heart and your incredible ego that I believe God is concerned with. Is it even within the possibility that you COULD BE WRONG about some of your theology? Have you ever wrenched in pain over someone whom you may have judged inaccurately or answered incorrectly? I find myself being wrong on a lot of issues and people quite often and I RUN to apologize to them...do you find that to be true for yourself jake? Do you apologize to those you've hurt from the very depths of your heart??? Do you ever even think that there is the SLIGHTEST POSSIBILITY that you may be wrong about certain theological "dogmas" such as the rapture, pre-trib, post-trib, once saved always saved...etc.? And here’s one last question I’d like your OPINION on… Do you believe that when Christ uttered "It is finished" and the veil in the Temple was rent from top to bottom...that on that specific day where all across the world from Asia to the North and South American continents thousands upon thousands of people died hours after Christ did on that same day...they are all screaming and writhing in burning sulfur hell fire for all eternity because they didn't "accept Christ" who just hours ago finished the Supreme sacrifice? What happened to them?" Or is it possible that God judged them according to their hearts which would have trusted Christ if they had understood the Gospel...so therefore the Blood of Christ covers them too? Have you ever answered a Theological question with the humbling words "Gee...that's a good question...I DON'T KNOW THE ANSWER!!!" I've never seen you, or many other Christians for that matter, say those words. I've read through many many of your posts (and many other Christians for that matter) and through many many threads on this board. YOU (and others) HAVE AN ANSWER FOR EVERYTHING!!!!! I MEAN EVERYTHING!!!! I have NEVER ONCE heard you (or others) say or admit that "I don't know the answer to that!" I used to be like you jake. I wanted to impress everyone with my years of Bible study and my knowledge of Scripture!!! It gave my ego a real blast to know exactly how to answer EVERY SINGLE QUESTION THAT HAS EVER BEEN RAISED OR EVER PLAGUED ALL HUMANITY...like you jake!!! WHAT AN EGO!!! You LOVE IT!!! YOU KNOW YOU DO!!! You pray to God for people see you as the unquestionable all knowing, all wise, all powerful, "Yes my son...I, ME, I'LL give you the CORRECT answer to that question!!!' person....and (in my OPINION) like Lucifer, that in itself (your ego) is your biggest sin before God!!! Everything with you is a fight jake so I KNOW you'll defend yourself with a well thought out Scriptural defense!!! You'll put my words in your little quote boxes and proceed to ANSWER THM ONE BY ONE!!! YOU MUST FIGHT JAKE...YOU MUST!!!! YOU DON'T KNOW HOW NOT TO FIGHT!!! So go to it pal...put up your Spiritual dukes...'c’mon, let's have a good knock down drag out fight!!! YOU LOVE IT JAKE...YOU LIVE AND BREATHE FOR IT...AND YOU KNOW IT!!! I KNOW that you will deny this but you, God and I know otherwise!!! Prove me wrong jake...and I'll OPENLY apologize to you...actually it would be a great honor and an answer to prayer to have to apologize to you jake...please...all your HUGE ego has to do is to admit that the lectures and answers you have given to others on this site might not always have been correct and you are thereby truly sorry for any inaccurate answers you might have given to others regarding theology and/ or issues of the heart and thereby might have inadvertently led them astray!!! Can you super ego handle that jake? I hope and pray so!! Please. please, please make me "eat my words" and humble myself in apology to you jake...please!
In the meantime I hope you find some peace soon jake...I still love you very much. Perhaps the difference is that I really mean it when I say it! You are indeed my brother and that is eternal.

[edit on 3-5-2005 by lapi7]

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Heb 3:13 But exhort one another every day, as long as it is called "today," that none of you may be hardened by the deceitfulness of sin.
Heb 3:14 For we share in Christ, if indeed we hold our original confidence firm to the end.

Every time I do that, I cant go wrong.

If there is something specific I taught , the I adivise you to be specific.
I can help you out

Rome - Babylon thread- 100%
Tongues - 100%
Mary not a virgin - 100%
The Mary apparitions - 100%
the fruits of JP2? - 100%

Which? You can rant and rave like a judge over a court room , making me the defendant...so be specific lapi.

You know whats funny. In all of this, you said that I was right...but that I might be wrong...so I should apologize in case I am....BUT THE thing that makes you really mad is...you think I love debate.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Looking at your long winded post again, it seems to me that you dont really have many convictions.
Then you are taking that and telling me Im wrong because Im not like you.
YOU ARE THE THING YOU ACCUSE ME OF BEING. LOL
You dont like this thread that shows the truth about the mary ghosts? Go somewhere else, or deal with it. The truth is the truth...even when you dont like it.
I could show you dozens, perhaps even hundreds of places where Ive asked questions and sometimes never got the answer. I dont preach on those things. That is for someone else.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 07:41 AM
link   
HI Jake,

Do you believe that any catholics will be in heaven? Do you believe that by knowing that the catholic church has pagan roots, will get you more saved than not knowing?

Hi lapi7, your thread was a little long, but I got where you were going with it. Some interesting thoughts and it makes me realise that I am so immature in portraying the love of Christ. There are many non christians that could set an example of how we should act. It is a downright shame.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Hello Shmick25,
First of all I want to thank you for having the patience to read my post...I am very humbled...I know it was long. Yes Shmick you are so very correct. All of us have such a long way to go in TRULY portraying the love of Christ to ALL others whether they agree with our theology or not.
But thank God above that you have the love and courage to see and admit it!!! THAT is the way of a Godly man Shmick....you see what few others are willing to see!!! YOU HAVE THE HEART OF CHRIST!!! GOD BLESS YOU!!!
I love you In Christ brother...lapi7

@jake...wow, all that theology and no love
all that Scripture and no love
all that anger and no love
Well I won't let you down brother, no matter what you say I'm still going to love you as my kindred in the Lord!!! 1 Cor. 13

[edit on 4-5-2005 by lapi7]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join