It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasons Investigated for Devil Worship

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
If the law of duality and polarity persists, and there is a creator full of light and mercy, then there must be the devil full of dark and hatred...

However, satan's (theres a red line under satan telling me to capitalize, but i refuse) goal is to make people truly believe that he does not exist (and the ones who do believe in God, the devil etc, are 'crazy"), along with God, and a world full of materialism is his agenda (remember, the secret? To me that new age crap is just selling off your soul).

The leaders of the world, TPTB, illuminati, 13 bloodlines, reptilians, jinns, etc whatever you want to call them are running this planet, and hypnotizing the masses using technology, frequency, media, materialism and more to further their agenda of awakening the anti christ to rule the world from Jerusalem- criticize me all you want, no problem, it is my opinion based on my own research, if nothing catastrophic happens in the next 20 years, I will eat my words, promise....

What can we do? In my opinion, nothing but to work hard, be good to others and your family, do the best you can to resist temptation, and to think about your creator every moment you can...because this world is all an illusion, a prison, and as a human we'd be silly to think if it is the end all- that is what THEY want you to think so you can strive to achieve worldy possessions in THIS world, where, really, all this dont mean # to put it bluntly....

see y'all on the other side,

ps- i think hollywood/disney/nickelodeon etc movies are ran sacked with illuminati/satanic symbolism and themes to awaken the anti christ

reply to post by All Seeing Eye

<< 1  2  3   >>

join