It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is thy evidence against Bush???

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 10:53 PM
link   
More Monkey Man

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 02:23 AM
link   
BRILLIANT! simply BRILLIANT!

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Evidence?

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Actually, I suggest the new heading for this thread might be:
'Where isn't the evidence against Bush'?

Dallas

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by the_oleneo
Don't change my own words, Bandit WITHOUT MY PERMISSION! If you have a problem with it, ask me first! Got it?

Consider this a PUBLIC "U2U" for you, Bandit.

Bandit doesn't need your permission...and if you have a problem with it, utilise the Complaints link.

Consider the Warn I just issued you a Public U2U for you...

-Alien

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Here we go - the monkey pictures - thats the clincher.

All these anti-bush... anti war people are starting to sound clichéd - all spouting the same unsubstantiated crap.

'Where isn't the evidence against Bush'? - wouldnt acknowledgement of such a statement imply guilt?

The more I read it the more contradictory the statement it is.

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vanguard
All these anti-bush... anti war people are starting to sound clichéd - all spouting the same unsubstantiated crap.

You remind me of silly putty. I can shape it the way I like, it won't argue with me, and I can copy images using it. Continue sleep walking.

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by vincere7
You remind me of silly putty. I can shape it the way I like, it won't argue with me, and I can copy images using it. Continue sleep walking.

Id recommend moving up to Lego.

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by alien
Bandit doesn't need your permission...and if you have a problem with it, utilise the Complaints link.

-Alien

I just did last night.
Now you're criminally culpable with changing someone else's free speech, which it is a clear violation of the First Amendment.

Consider yourself warned.

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 04:42 PM
link   

-Alien

I just did last night.
Now you're criminally culpable with changing someone else's free speech, which it is a clear violation of the First Amendment.

Consider yourself warned.

...I'm not an American...or a resident of America...

...consider yourself informed...

...and warned again...

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
ATS members can take note of the above as an example of how not to post in a discussion forum intended for courteous debate. Such contributions often mark the commencement of the one way door to alternative pursuits when the member is seen to abandon topics in favor of attempting to insult more capable, considerate and worldly members with whom they cannot match fact-based argument.

Maskie, I changed my statement to you prior to your posting. Although it is too late, I wouldn't worry about what you think about me (though your concern is duly noted). But I do worry about your inability to look at the hard facts, expressing a complete ignorance of political conditions and circumstances in the run-up to any said event, and comment with slanted conjectures with apparent hypocritical sentiments. Fact-based arguments from you? Hardly!

Don't call yourself a smarty-pant yet because the door is about to hit your six hard.

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Man, these last couple of pages are funny as hell! All I gotta say is...Zing!

Will the Bush people PLEASE talk about Bush's stance on open borders? Then again, the silence speaks volumes...

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 05:00 PM
link   

...I'm not an American...or a resident of America...

...consider yourself informed...

...and warned again...

In that case, you have violated the Article 18 and Article 19 of the UN Declaration of Human Rights (the only thing in the world I can take with exception in spite of my criticism of the UN):
www.un.org...

Article 18.

Everyone has the right to freedom of thought, conscience and religion; this right includes freedom to change his religion or belief, and freedom, either alone or in community with others and in public or private, to manifest his religion or belief in teaching, practice, worship and observance.

Article 19.

Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers.

Now remove the warn.

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Now remove the warn.

How about I add one?

Straight from the Terms & Conditions

Lastly, and most important, this is a privately owned discussion board community. The administration and senior moderator staff reserve the right to take action against any member who is deemed to be devoted purely to disruption or whose actions represent behavior contrary to community building.. This action may include complete banning of your username and IP address.

You seem to feel the need to place blame rather than look to your own actions. Quoting laws that do not apply in any way and continually detract a thread off-topic for the sake of drama.

I suggest you call a lawyer if you wish. I think you will learn something about the nonsense you are spouting.

Now, please leave the thread on topic and cease the drama-play.
Thank you.

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 05:16 PM
link   

This thread is great!

It's funny as hell; from this last page to the Bush people's silence on open borders. Oh, man, I love it!

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
There is no evidence. Liberals thrive on rumor and innuendo against this President but have never been able to come to up with anything against him, even while defending their own against DNA evidence of crimes (Clinton).

[edit on 4/28/2005 by djohnsto77]

I love it how you Rightwingers put things into perspective... on one hand, a president who gets a blow-job, on the other, a president who hold people in a camp in cuba against international law, violating human rights... lies to go to war so he can finish his daddys work... gives more and more benefits to the filthy rich while taking them from the poor, fights a war which effectively has caused more terrorism around the world than previously... kills thousands of civilians from countries around the world... the list goes on and on and on and on...

and you want evidence? look at the world around you... look what Bush has made the ... or have you ultra nationalistic views made you forget there is a rest of the world to worry about? Hitler did great things for Germany... he just didnt care about the rest of the planet... the same attitude adopted by many on this board mimicking your lovely president

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by vincere7
It doesn't work like that. The country must first hit their reserves. Yes, we will be bringing their oil here - more than likely through a foreign name though. The U.S. will be BUYING the oil. They already have the contracts of course.

What do you mean they have to hit their reserves? I'm not sure what you're trying to say here. We've taken over their country, pretty much. Who's going to stop us from doing whatever the hell we want? Who says they're not secretly filling tanker ships right now? How would you know?
Is it really "buying" when you set the price? It's more like the US will be paying a ridiculously low sum for the oil they would've taken for free anyway, isn't it?

I'm sure this has been posted here before, but here's the top 100 Bush mistakes. Much of this can also be considered evidence, IMO.

www.americanprogress.org...

[edit on 7-5-2005 by Moe Foe]

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd

Originally posted by djohnsto77
even while defending their own against DNA evidence of crimes (Clinton).

Can't let go of that BJ can you? Since when is getting a BJ a crime? I'd better flee to Mexico or I'm gonna get the chair!

As long as we're bringing up petty crap, what about Bush driving drunk, that IS actually a crime, one that kills thousands of people daily. Who has ever died from getting a BJ? As far as the adultry thing goes, Clinton was the first president and/or political figure to commit adultry, right?

[edit on 28-4-2005 by 27jd]

Clinton was the best U.S. President of all the ones that I know. But to answer the question where the evidence and proof is for that Bush is rotten. It's kind of a weird question! Does one really need proof or evidence for that someone is rotten? All you have to do is to see what he has done since he took office! Look at his policies, they benefit war and the rich, and they devastate the poor and the environment. I mean all you have to do is to open up your eyes and start studying things instead of sitting glued to FOX TV around the clock!

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron
More Monkey Man

Which one is Bush and which is the monkey?

I hope the animal rights activists won't sue you for this!
Comparing animals to Bush...... Animals have rights to you know!

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 08:09 PM
link   
You can take the poor/lazy mans view or the view that the entrepreneurialship is the lifeblood of any prosperous economy. I equate entrepreneurialship as the betterment of the human race. Im a big believer in progress through conflict – just look at the amount of technical innovation from the cold war. Id rather be in a state of uncertainty and innovation rather that a state of stability and mediocrity.

When it comes down to it i feel its the proactive and morally superior position to protect American and western values - its is rational course to take when your parents and ancestors have worked so hard. Why bow down to people whose selfish incentives diverge from your forefathers and ones own. The Anti war sentiment are nothing but attention whores and self destructive selfish individuals – whose if idealogical beliefs were left in isolation would be enslaved. The corporate interest of American is by definition in the interest of every person on this planet – via direct dependency or independency – survival of the fittest.

Anyone who diverges from such a methodology is on a self destructive path – the pieces on the chess board are in place – it is irrelevant whether they are in the correct position – it is how you respond to such a position.

[edit on 7-5-2005 by Vanguard]

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join