It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is thy evidence against Bush???

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 07:22 PM
link   
It's good value that this thread has itself become a depository of some of the most damning evidence against the corrupt Bush administration.

The information is easy to find, yet the Bush administration is difficult to prosecute. The tiers of government have become intertwined enough to enable corruption to permeate the legal system and give a criminal "president" too many out clauses.

But there is no thread anywhere that talks about the daily deeds of George W Bush that have any positive contribution to humanity. There were plenty of us asking for that to be created a year ago, to provide a 'fair and balanced' view of this administration and a reason why they should be respected in any way. But it never happened.

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Ha ha ha, only one response to Bush's stance on open borders, and that one didn't explain the possible reasons behind it. I can give you some reasons, but you won't like them...

He and his controllers want tons of illegals here to drive down the wages and create a huge low working class. Sure, everyone knows about the low paying jobs illegals take, but not too many are aware of what's happening to higher paying jobs. It's not the illegals so much, it's the fact that these jobs are going to foreigners, mostly from India.

Pay attention, look at the state of the middle class here. It's disappearing. And look at those tax breaks the rich peeps are getting. I'm glad that others have mentioned the wonderful track record of the ex Texecutioner; then again, retarded people should get the needle, right? Who needs pysch wards?

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Thats it, no one can reply.
Its just incomprehensable as to WHY bush is letter the country slide lower and lower into turmoil.

Homeland security is just as crap as it was PRE911.

HE WANTS Tooo get hit again!

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Did i miss something - Bush is guilty of what?

Im proud to say hes quilty of protecting american interests - perfectly rational and not to be ashamed of.

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 09:31 PM
link   
More like corporate interests.

Darn skippy boy, now hand me that skillet and let's fry this racoon.

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Care to elaborate on how he's protecting American Citizens?

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Firstly may i ask how would you protect american citizens.

I could simple state the correlation between economic success and improvements in the standard of life. The instinct for survival and self preservation is what has made mankind great - any deviation from such would be irrational and self destructive.

That is the answer to pretty much anything you can throw at me.

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 10:26 PM
link   
well for starters
protecting american people is easier when you dont have many enemys

now; the current administration is making enemys right and left
just look at this board

15years ago; barely anyone spoke the way agianst america that people talk like these days
heck 50% of america hates america

so basically; our current leaders *corporate leaders* are destroying our national glory and honor by making enemys with literally everyone

less enemys = safer
more enemys = dangerous

its easy to see as long as you take the blinders off

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vanguard
Did i miss something - Bush is guilty of what?

Yes, you missed a whole lot, or perhaps you did not have the courtesy or simply the time available to digest the weight of evidence against the imposter POTUS in the five pages of this topic.

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 10:35 PM
link   
How I would protect americans.

Firstly Id leave IRAQ... actually I would never of gone in.
Instead of the billions into that country, maybe put a few thousand troops into Sudan to stop the rebellion there.. That way we could atleast show we are still here to help the world, not judge it!

Mayeb thinka bout a national ID card at the same time , like the brits.
Run it through the TAX and welfare system.
99% of Americans are atleast on these two systems,
Setup some checkpoints at certain places around the country, IE Gas Stations Airports hosptials anywhere and everywhere.

America understands the threat of terrorism at the moment, citizens might be abel to get used to a system of Identification.
whast a minute here or there a day while ur pumpnig your car with fuel standing aroudn, sitting in a waiting room for a doctor, or watiing in an airport lounge. Create a national database of ID cards that are controlled via remote handheld gizmo's so that a CID ' checker of ID ' can simply insert your card, view your photo, name and asy thankyou very much on your way.

This may sound like a stupid idea to some or something that people wont accept, but hey its probaly the ONLY way to root out terrorism in the USA.
Get a handle on the citizens, know who is in the country.

Enforce strict border controls.
I agree with the governator CLOSE The mexican border. Really fence it up good and maintian 1 section where traffic can go in and out. Make sure it is heavily guarded.

tigthen up the bloody airports for cripes sake.

This may sound like a completely stupid idea or somethign what would be difficult to enforce..

Well you obviously think along the same lines as bush.
better to go invade a country to stop LOCAL terrorism.

A national ID card would eliminate soo many problems plauging american.

Illegial Aliens
Border Crossing
Terrorism

Unless someone has the papers to be in the country, the employment or Immediate family to be in the country, then tehy will be rooted out with the ID Card.

Make it a law it a CID stops you and asks for your ID, you must show, or else you are committing a criminal act and can be prosecuted for X amount of years, or DEPORTED.

Put 1 billion into this plan.
Setup a Database, setup a commission,
Craete so many thousands of jobs for people.

I would love to hear some pro's and cons on this idae, so we could openly argue out the finer points of a natioanl ID System

[edit on 1-5-2005 by GlobalDisorder]

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar

Yes, you missed a whole lot, or perhaps you did not have the courtesy or simply the time available to digest the weight of evidence against the imposter POTUS in the five pages of this topic.

6 pages of what? Unsubstantiated and uncorreleated to Bush - the outcome wouldnt be much different with a alternative president in office.

Bush like many presidents will historically become an relatively insignificant leader of a country whose policy is dictated by the best interest of the general public. Congress has independent intelegence/advisors and knew the benefits of the war in Iraq.

Bush is not the scapegoat - acknowledge Americas greed and ambition - thats why its in such a strong position today.

Take your blinders off Bush

[edit on 1-5-2005 by Vanguard]

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Ok, Vanguard...

What about his stance on open borders?

What about his support of the New Freedom Initiative?

What about his amnesty plan for illegals?

What about the wonderful people he's picking to join his group of cronies?

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Of course the criticism wouldnt be aimed at another president..
WHY?

Because I dont believe another president wuold of been dumb enough to invade iraq

Another president WOULDNT say ' bring em on ' as did bush...

Sept11 HAPPENED because bush was in office.
he saw the warnings, he knew wat was coming but did nothing because he knew it would stoke his fire..

Anyone else would of protected american citizens the best they could prior to sept 11, not use them as cannon fodder for a war.

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vanguard

Bush is not the scapegoat - acknowledge Americas greed and ambition - thats why its in such a strong position today.

I see Bush as criminal not scapegoat.

On the notion of strength, if it is military then greed and expansionism would explain this, yes.

But if it is economic, then I refer you to another American famous for his diplomacy, Mr J. McEnroe - "You cannot be serious."

Look to Germany post-WWII for lessons in "strength".

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 11:41 PM
link   
an International WAR mungering Decieving CRIMINAL!
who's only objective is to Debunk the UN, and gain as much oil/profits avaliable during his term.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Dear Mr ...Wheres the "Proof" At first as I read your post I said to myself Self This person does NOT want any proof and if He truly needs it ! as if it was in a Box marked "Proof" well then I would go as far as to say YOU OBVIOUSLY have NOT listened TO A WORD THAT IDIOT HAS SAID. NOT to mention the Lie's He has caught himself up in a number of time's But lets for now "PRETEND" YOU REALLY WANT PROOF .... Because Naturally you will be conviced and then completely change your mind or perspective about this Quote WAR on terrorism? isn't it halarious that his Father had one of them WAR's Against something as well ? Can you recall that WAR against Drugs Or how about his war with Sadem... But did you know that BACK When Saddam worked for Mr Bush [CIA Day's] Would you like to read EXACTLY what Mr Bush Sr wrote about Saddam in One of His Reports to the Senate Sub Commitee on affairs in the area. His words Were Quote I can think OF NO other MORE important person for Intelligence in that troubled area and consider Saddam an Important Intell asset ... Now THAT IS PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE. OK PAL ? BUT JUST ONE.. Would you care for many more ? OK How about what you as a Honorable person being say a vice president of a country But the Company He was CEO for all the Sudden Gets sweet heart NO-BID contracts worth Billions upon Billions But the Bidding proces Never went out for public Bid AND THE VICE PRES. IS STILL GETTING WHAT HE is now calling "DELAYED" Compensation paychecks BUT you say OH NO NO CONFLICT OF INTEREST ... ??? WHAT ? WHAT ? They should have DISqualifide themselves Immediately upon His Appointment to the Throne Just at the Meer sight of Conflict of interest. So you say you need more proof of a Criminal Behavior .. What are you #ing joking ? Come on pal ... OK so now you need More ?

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by GlobalDisorder
Mayeb thinka bout a national ID card at the same time , like the brits.
[edit on 1-5-2005 by GlobalDisorder]

You obviously have no clue what you are on about if you think introducing a national ID card will help protect American citizens.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 07:11 AM
link   
We dont need evidence anymore!

Remember that habeas corpus thing... its gone!

No we could just lock him up in Guantanamo, throw away the key and just genreally deny him his rights just because we happened to feel like it and WITHOUT evidence!

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by SportyMB
Many people here on ATS start threads, post replies and give comments that accuse President Bush and Rumsfield of being these war monging, evil doers who side with satan. Many of you have even gone as far as to put them in the same category as Hitler, Stalin, Bin Laden, Saddam Hussien and many other non-disputeable tyrants and all around bad guys.

My question is, Wheres the proof? The evidence?

I'm not talking about articles from Aljzeera. Im talking about actual, factual It's on CNN so it must be true evidence! (CNN at the minimumm, at least it's a start). I mean very rarely do some of the Anti-bush members of ATS actually provide proof of thier outrageous claims against Bush and Rumsfeld as it relates to the war on terror, Iraqi War (OIF), Afhanistan, and many others.

Here's a few:

Comment in reference to Saddam.

and mister Rumsfeld visited him on regular basis; selling weapons to Iraq and making big oil deals

In ref to the way bush "thinks" of returning soldiers.

Instead, they are swept under the rug b/c armless, legless and blinde soldiers are not the image BushCo. wishes to convey

more terrorist organizations slip quietly under Rumsfeld's cosy, little, eagle-feathered wing.

A prison camp becomes a "commune", terrorists become "the people's holy warriors", fanaticism becomes "fervour", a group that was defeated becomes "inherited", and an evil terrorist organization becomes a "misunderstood natural ally of the Bush administration".

For the most part you people say the same stuff, the same accusations and the same Bush/Rumsfeld are friends with [insert terrorist name here] remarks without backing it up. Is that all you got?

I would just like to know what you base your assumptions on and where you get your so-called facts about the war on terror? Sometimes I think these ideas somehow magically pop into your heads and you type them without first proccessing them in your Brain Housing Group.

Hey, looky...they're having another "Bush Bashing" session. I'll make up some crap that I can't prove and type...I don't know what I'm typing...Im on Anti-Bush Autopilot.

Note: Aljzeera, Michael Moore, outcries from college protest and your own make believe accusations are not reliable unless you can bake them up.
(No, they cannot back each other up)

Edit: Added something in ()

[edit on 28/4/2005 by SportyMB]

[edit on 28/4/2005 by SportyMB]

Where is the evidence u werent hatched from an egg?

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corinthas
No we could just lock him up in Guantanamo, throw away the key and just genreally deny him his rights just because we happened to feel like it and WITHOUT evidence!

I'm sure a taste of his own medicine would do wonders. However, i really really doubt the media will allow things to seem bad enough where someone would seriously bring that idea up. The last thing the current "leadership" in the White House needs is any sort of uprising from us, the "unwashed masses" and i could see the media doing everything in it's power to keep 'em quiet. A survivor marathon should do the trick

(you sure did give me a good chuckle though
)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join