It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is thy evidence against Bush???

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by GlobalDisorder
MY country is TRYING to help those in poverty, it isnt pouring all its money into its OIL4FREE program.

That's good, but you admit there is poverty in your country, so you shouldn't be pointing at poverty in my country, ( in fact we also have programs available to the less fortunate )...

Saddam Hussein was no threat to anyone.
There are leaders in other places in this world who are murdering many many more than he ever did. WHY ARE YOU AFTER HIM..

Sodam Insane was a threat to his own people...hell his own people called him a WMD...

The French laid down there guns in defeat, they didnt want to lose there city
Coward as it sounds, smart also.

Nahh...I would have fought to the end...

In terms of time, rome was the greatest most advanced civilization, they founded so much, and created so many ideoligies.

Yep..and now thanks to the Coalition forces, so can Iraq, just got to give them time..

They did more in there time frame than america ever did.
America has convinced itselfo f its greatness

You're funny...America has become a globla Super Power in a little over 200 years, how long did it take Rome ??

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Funny how thats the only thing you can reply too, being my larger post a few prior u didnt answer too at all.

France and Germany didnt beleive there was reason to invade IRAQ.. they were right. not liars.

In my opinion there the smartest ones of all

I mean bush went as far to ban the name ' french fries ' freedom fries..
what a load of BS..
Of course there going to get shot at... there country just anhiilated there friends family and so forth, after being TRICKED by bush SNR!

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 11:13 PM
link   
That's funny France and Germany were also in on the Oil for food scandal as well...

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Funny how thats the only thing you can reply too, being my larger post a few prior u didnt answer too at all.

Most of it didnt deserve an answer, your logic speaks for itself.

France and Germany didnt beleive there was reason to invade IRAQ.. they were right. not liars.In my opinion there the smartest ones of all

Not at all, it just shows that they had 'other' motives like greed. ANd FRANCE AND GERMANY BOTH thought Saddam had the weapons, they just wanted to give him more chances to give them up, anything to aviod the losses in monies Saddam had bribed them with.

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 11:19 PM
link   
you really do need someone to tie your shoes in the morning dont you.
LOOK AT THE TIME Frame rome did it , the technologies, what they HAD To use.

America with what is has to use and look where they got.

Hah, Iraq.
WE HAD no right to go in there and destroy it.
Babylon, Persia, Garden of Eden. are in ruins because of one man and his lies for the crusade.

If saddam is soo bad that we HAD to take him out.
WHY.. WHY arent we in sudan? or Zimbabae?
Answer that!

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Logic..

Your the type of people that helped hitler murder the jews.

After their defeat atleast they were man enough to stand up and say we were wrong.

Your still defending IRAQ even tho its blindingly obvious there was NO REASON to invade.. and there' no reason to still be there.

THEY didnt ask for help or democracy, but u dont care.
Your going to force it regardless.

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Give it time I gaurantee Americans will come out as the BIGGEST people in the oil for food scandal.

why the hell are the yanks pushing so hard to remove anan?
After all he's done.
They dont care about helping people,
they care about helping themselves.

I can only hope somehow some day you all take along hard look at yourselves, see what your donig to this country and stop calling it help
start calling it what it is..
planned anhiliation.

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by GlobalDisorderIf saddam is soo bad that we HAD to take him out.WHY.. WHY arent we in sudan? or Zimbabae?Answer that!

Well for one I agree with you in Sudan, why is the world doing nothing? The same is in Bosnia for years I guess. I think we should stop it.

Logic..

Your the type of people that helped hitler murder the jews.

What a sick thing to say young one.

After their defeat atleast they were man enough to stand up and say we were wrong.

I will admit it, and this is not that time. We still had to go to Iraq WMD or not, your hindsight is always 100% but at the time we did NOT know that Saddam had pulled a fast one of such magnitude.

But alas, we should still have done it, the UN was becoming a joke and the sanctions were a joke, it was time for rhetoric to be backed up otherwise it means nothing. You will understand this one day.

Your still defending IRAQ even tho its blindingly obvious there was NO REASON to invade.. and there' no reason to still be there.

As I explained above you are still wrong.

Originally posted by GlobalDisorderTHEY didnt ask for help or democracy, but u dont care.Your going to force it regardless.

Force it? Are your serious? Did we FORCE The Iraqis to vote under those circumstances? The Afghanis? OPEN YOUR EYES!

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 11:33 PM
link   

you really do need someone to tie your shoes in the morning dont you.

Ohhh lookie an insult....

LOOK AT THE TIME Frame rome did it , the technologies, what they HAD To use.

Time frame doesn't matter you were the one who refrenced it first, I just said how longit tooke for America to become a Super Power...

Hah, Iraq.
WE HAD no right to go in there and destroy it.
Babylon, Persia, Garden of Eden. are in ruins because of one man and his lies for the crusade.

It's not destroyed or in ruins ( if you have any evidence, please by all means post it ), some things may be damaged, but that is because the terrorist were hideing behind, some Mosqus (sp)...

If saddam is soo bad that we HAD to take him out.
WHY.. WHY arent we in sudan? or Zimbabae?
Answer that!

Do you expect us to be everywhere at once ???

Jeeze...we have only so many people to take care of problems, give us time we'll be there...

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 11:45 PM
link   
You are forcing it.
THey didnt want it, still dont.

They get a few hours of POWER a day.
Little to no water and LINES for fuel are beyond a joke.

They said BEFOR the elections, vote vote vote and we will be able to RESTORE there services.

Sounds to me like a sweet deal.
all we need to do, is tick a box for these people, whom we have NO IDEA who they are and we'll get our LIVES back.

Yeah right.

How can you say UN Sanctions were a joke.
Iraq didnt have any WMD.. seems they worked.

And no, there was no means, no reasons no NOTHING to invade iraq but WMD.

IRaq was SILENT after the gulfwar.
ITs now a breeding ground for terrorists which any day now are going to hit the US, and the only person you'll be able to blame is ur president.

I dont know, how long did it take american to become a SUPER power?
HOW logn did it take for them to become internationally HATED ?
HOW Long did it take them to invade a country that had a fraction of the military, technology and people? Sorta like 1,000 lions all going after 1 dear.

Great SuperPOWER

I dont expect you to be everywhere at once.
I'd expect you to be where you need to be when it counts.

Lets invade IRAQ, who hasnt done a thing, over saving milllions in sudan from certain death for no reason.

Iraq has oil, Sudan has desert.. well that seals it for me!

Its physcially shot to #, and no ones ever going to be able to go there to see it ever..
Western peolpe will never be safe or allowed into IRAQ.

Wether we restore a gvt and pull troops out.. No westener will ever go there, simply because it will be to dangerous and wahts the point at looking at ruins..

The site of MCdonalds in the US is sickening enough, we dont need to go to IRAQ To see it aswell.

You keep refering to me as a young one..
Cant face the fact of holding a decent argument with someone less you years?
how pitiful.

As much as I condem what happened in Europe during the 40's, at least there was someone to step in and stop it.
Who's going to stop america?

The reason the holocaust happened is because no one cared.. everyone followed hitler to whatever he said.

the same ish appening here.
Your believing bush, and following him where ever.

And thats the reason your going to get hit soon, and hit hard.
and if you dont wake up and realise it after that, then i feel sorry for mankind. because you will be the end of us.3

The topic is entitled where is thy evidence against bush,
where is your EVIDENCE for him ?

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Article 51 of the U.N. charter allows a state to take action in self defense. It doesn't allow you to invade somebody just because you want to invade them.

International Criminals PLEAST STAND UP, PLEASE STAND UP!

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by GlobalDisorderYou keep refering to me as a young one.. Cant face the fact of holding a decent argument with someone less you years?how pitiful.

Decent? You make no sense? You believe an elitist ideology that only leads to failure.

I keep saying young one because I understand that your concept of the world has been shaped by a Tulipwalker mentality that someday you will grow out of I hope.

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Article 51 of the U.N. charter allows a state to take action in self defense. It doesn't allow you to invade somebody just because you want to invade them.

International Criminals PLEAST STAND UP, PLEASE STAND UP!

What about the MANY resolutions that IRAQ failed to comply with?

So dont give me that UN #.....

Goodnight, some of us have jobs.

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Evidence? We don't need no stinkin' evidence!

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Why, because I dont believe your thoughts?

I dont believe that invading IRAQ was the right choice?

I dont know what it is, wether your too scared/ashamed to admit your wrong, or you sooo gullable and have been convinced by your own gvt.

What america did was WRONG and ILLEGIAL PLAIN AND SIMPLE!

There was no RIGHT TO INVADE.
NO NESSECITY TO INVADE.

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Dont pansy away now.;
and I have a job.
for the stock exchange actually.
I'm not young either.

The UN said IRAQ never had WMD..
and turns out he didnt..

So why did we need to go to war?

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 11:58 PM
link   
what LEGAL context did we have to invade iraq..
come on i wanna hear this.

IN HIND SIGHT What good was invading IRAQ?

WHAT HAVE WE HELPED Mankind achieve?

How have we saved COUNTLESS from an imminent threat?

WE HAVENT.. plain and simple.

HE LIED TO HIS COUNTRY, ILLEGIALLY INVADED A A SOVEREIGN NATION, TRICKED EVERYONE INTO BELEIVING he was FIXING IT, and now he's going to leave this curropt sack of ruins to the ' insurgents ' witch by definition are actually FREEDOM FIGHTERS to fix the AMERICAN mistake.

but.. it was legal and the right thing to do
B bloody S*** T

[edit on 29-4-2005 by GlobalDisorder]

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 11:58 PM
link   

You are forcing it.
THey didnt want it, still dont.

**Sigh**

Are you an Iraqi, or are you in Iraq now ??

If not, how can you speak for the Iraqi People ??

From the blogs I've seen they want Democracy ( have YOU read any ? )...

They get a few hours of POWER a day.
Little to no water and LINES for fuel are beyond a joke.

They said BEFOR the elections, vote vote vote and we will be able to RESTORE there services.

You know why that happens don't you ???

The terrorists are blowing up the lines ( and I might ask, how many terrorists, are from Iraqi origin ?)

**sigh**

The rest of your post reads as...well...ingnorance ( I don't understand it )...sorry...

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 12:00 AM
link   

I'd post some evidence for you, but I no longer give a $hit about posting real responses here. Besides, you wouldn't believe me anyway, no matter how damning the evidence.

LOL! I'm sorry, but this goes to show EXACTLY what the author was talking about!

You seem to be a huge conspiracy-type, so, he calls you out, and when it is your time to PROVE that you ARE CORRECT, you fall back on the "you wouldn't believe me if it were true" statement.

C'mon man! If you're gonna not be able to back up your proof, give a better excuse than that!

That makes you look like nothing more than another nutjob, exactly what the author was talking about!

Back on topic, yeah, there is no proof. 20% fact, 80% twisted fact. It's all what fits their agenda at the time, simple as that.

-wD

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Ive ctualyl spent a lot of time TALKING TO ACTUAL IRAQI's..

ya know.. the pour souls watching the US soilders murder rape and destory there lives..

And they paint a completly different picture than blogs..

What are BLOGS? Blogs are written by the people in the rich parts of IRAQ, who's houses HAVENT been destroyed by coalition bombs, who's families havnet been massacared in falluja and who's oil businessses are going too boooom after the us wipes out half of iraq.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join