It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Speaks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Tonight at 8pm Eastern Time Bush will speak. So instead of Joey or whatever they will have a show with a better script on.

In the past few weeks Bush has had fake town halls where people are picked by the GOP and given quetions to ask Bush. Tonight they are doing the same thing except on national tv and not just CSPAN like in the past. Get ready, I am gonna pay close attention to his back, see if he is using a reciever/earpiece again like he did in the debates with Kerry.

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 06:31 PM
link   
The lengthy interview between Bush and the woman with the broken down TV set was compelling viewing.

But I didn't realize POTUS impersonators were still an attraction that could still get ratings.

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Well, going scripted so far! Can't wait for Q&A time! Come on people, lets all watch the puppet speak!

Post whatever you want on this, opinion, smart ass comments, whatever.

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 05:47 AM
link   
can anyone tell me...
what's the difference between the iou's that are in the social secuirty vaults and those that are being held by china in payment for their crap? I mean, when Bush is talking making it sound like those IOU's have no value, isn't he also sending a message to China that those are also worthless?

new topics

top topics

join