It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Sent to a Bunker After a UFO sighted over the White House

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 06:38 AM
link   
To bad the ETs didn't abduct Bush and take him to an other galaxy far, far away. They could have at least anal probed him and told him "he's a bad boy!"

gl2

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I work as a writer and have friends who are personal "friends" of the Bushes. My first publishing contract was with a man whose family is close friends of the Bushes (major corporation owners). Over time, other friends (past and present) have done business with, or shared contacts with the Bush's--including Cabinet level appointments. (I'm basically antithetical, of a different political outlook and far removed, at this point, from any Bush proximity). In short, there is cross pollination, and, for other, more important reasons, both ends of this spectrum know about each other. Here, for the first time, in print, is a story about Bush Sr. and suspicious doings surrounding the shooting of Reagan. *Note: as an "experiencer" since 1995, I post in the aliens and ufo's section often.

Weird as some of what follows sounds, this is the exact truth, as I experienced it. Given the grave nature of the subject, I wouldn't report inaccurate details. I could say the following under oath and not worry.

I've been an "experiencer" since 1995 (I've written about this on the aliens/ufo's thread--on unknowncountry.com's mindframe section see the thread about "hyperversals," for instance), and, beginning in Dec. of '05, a previously reliable, informative alien source (who'd given info. about science, exo-politics and a critique of the abducting federation) stated clearly, explicitly that George Bush Sr. was a "direct operative" of the gray "federation," what Philip Krapf refers to as the IFSP. It wasn't simply stated in passing. The remark was repeated, expanded upon, tested and traced into a human network of interactions, plus a larger kind of quantum memory in time, so to speak, to show exactly how Bush is direct federation. I'm but one of many experiencers who has written about interactions with aliens. In my case, the interaction is semi-public, in that I am part of a larger telepathic community of human interactions. Given that the alien apects draw great attention, any interaction with me gets noticed, due to the unusual, and sometimes important, nature of what is communicated.

I know this kind of material may be new to some, but the IFSP (gray federation) intervention here is aggressive, and they have contacts and material interactions here, on this planet. They also have an abduction & breeding program and they implant, coerce and try to manipulate--for a reason. Humans subsequently tested Bush remotely, over and over again. I can't say much about this, in order to not betray who we are and what our methods are (not intrusive, not "direct," of course). Bush is old now and easy to beat in such regard. He tries to hide the tell-tale indicators of his interactions, but can't.

This came as but a mild surprise (to an experiencer and to those accustomed to the new paradigm), given that Bush's lifelong superiors and cohorts have been members of the Du Pont family, both during Watergate, and in narco-intel. doings, and the black budget. Bush is part of the Du Pont-Dulles-Bush faction in CIA corruption, the worst of the worst. Bushes also share old family involvements with fascism, and, in Gerard Colby Zilg's first edition of Behind the Nylon Curtain (now called Du Pont Dynasty, in later editions), Zilg has a chart showing Du Ponts married to a "Bush" family, presumably Bush-kin.

Du Ponts and Rothschilds are the main names mentioned by sympathetic, NON-federation aliens when giving humans a heads-up about what may be the most important crisis in human history: the so-called federation's direct intervention here. The Biderman part of the Du Pont family and the French part of the Rothschilds have been directly pointed out as "direct operatives" of the federation. Information of the sort is offered to help humans get up to speed on the breeding program and an intervention that has caught many of us blind-sided. We are also being cultivated to take on greater cosmic responsibilities, mostly of an ecological sort.

Suffice it to say, the news about Bush (witnessed by others in the human community of interaction) caused quite a stir and appears to have put some of the IFSP plan into crisis mode. Through a tendentious network of interactions here, military, intelligence, governmental figures, other nations' personnae, and many civilians, reportedly thousands in number, have, by now, been apprised, in various ways. *My basis for this assertion is my knowledge that numerous others track this interaction, and have done so for years. In addition, one helpful alien who communicates regularly (intending the info for more than just myself; it isn't personal, as such) stated that at least "30,000 have to" track the interaction, at intervals, due to its extraordinary nature. I've also put this news out in various places, but have yet to do full justice to the subject.

I don't keep info like that secret. My life could be in danger if I didn't get it out--it could die with me... I report at length and write on such subjects, where I can. Venue is limited, but there are creative ways of conveying the basic drift. It is most important.

Again, about Bush: From 1979-1984, I lived and did university study in Denver. I also worked full-time in a hospital and did investigative research, some campaign work (against Reagan's dundering war in C. America). I was even asked by a Senate candidate's press secretary to investigate a Republican rival for legality of personal affairs.

During that time period, with a friend, I dug up info about organized crime, political corruptions and more--some of which touched upon national crime cases of note. Right after Reagan got elected, on Capitol hill and around Denver arts and coffee, theater and book stores where I tended to associate, a billboard announcing the "Assassination Ball" was posted. I was aghast. Reagan was just elected, and someone was sponsoring an Assassination Ball. It seemed fishy. I wanted to go and see what it was about, but knew that the Secret Service would be all over the thing. I didn't want to look stupid--I had deep contacts all over town.

The artwork on the bills was ghoulish--clearly, it was intended to look like it was in the assassination of Reagan vein, it seemed. Reagan hadn't done anything yet. John Hinckley, the Reagan shooter, apparently grew up in Denver and his family lived there—when those Assassination Ball posters went up. Hinckley surely spent much of his time in Denver. He probably knew it like the back of his hand. The Hinckleys were corporate types and were direct friends of the Bush family. According to a Houston Post report right after Reagan was shot, "Scott Hinckley, brother of John W. Hinckley Jr., who allegedly shot Reagan, was to have dined tonight in Denver at the home of Neil Bush, one of the vice president's sons." (see www.hereinreality.com...

Bush Sr. was CIA, a Du Pont loyalist (anti-Du Pont elements in the CIA apparently helped take Nixon down in Watergate, in part to set back organized crime-entwined Du Ponts, who Nixon favored unquestioningly and favored fascism in the 1930's--see www.newsmakingnews.com... for details). After being shot by John Hinckley, Reagan almost died, which would have put Bush in the presidency. Again, Bush Sr. has been described as a reported "direct operative" of the federation, or the IFSP, as Pultizer Prize winning LA Times journalist Philip Krapf calls it in his two books about his own direct experiences with them. It would have been a most dangerous first.

Studying history, and in my other research, I'd investigated direct involvements in the Kennedy assassination, which I can't talk about here. So, when anomalous remarks and seemingly non-human capacities arose in bizarre staging surrounding the Reagan shooting, I was curious. I shared the info I had, but at that time (1980's) was unequipped to remotely probe certain remarks by an ambiguous source about killing Ronald Reagan. Years later, believe it or not, non-federation aliens pointed directly to the federation for having manipulated those very remarks. It was weird--I didn't know how to approach the subject. But, over time, I opened it up for further scrutiny. You would not believe the pains that I've taken to be fair in such regard. I stand on my record, even though I was an active opponent of Reagan's brutal policies.

The Assassination Ball lent a cult-like stature to the idea of assassinating Reagan, with billboards posted publicly! It was entirely suspicious. Imagine John Hinckley seeing those same billboards when, surely, almost without a doubt, he went to music, theater, coffee houses and arts events, etc. in downtown Denver where the bills were posted for weeks. If he were a mind control type, or even if he was just unstable, he might have thought he could be a big star, the connecting eminence of the Assassination Ball glory. It would have led him, and possibly others, on.

What was going on? Many have suspected that Bush Sr. wanted Reagan out, to have the office for himself. Ever read about Bush Sr. and the Kennedy assassination? He wasn't the main actor, BUT---he appears to be guilty of deep involvements with various suspects. The Nation even did a cover story about Bush Sr.'s apparent message to J. Edgar Hoover, speaking for the CIA and denying assassination involvements. His superiors, Du Ponts, are all over the assassination, perhaps the prime organizing suspects (see Fletcher Prouty's story about Gen. Ed Lansdale and United Fruit, plus the many Du Pont sponsorships of JFK assassination figures---all over the map). And, as CIA, Bush covered for its worst crimes, the very worst---dope, murders and MUCH WORSE, as has his son, Junior. See Daniel Hopsicker's book Welcome to Terror Land---it shows just the tip of a monstrous iceberg.

The murder of Reagan by Hinckley would have put a direct operative of the federation into the White House, reportedly, an epic oversight on our part. Remeber how, after re-election in 1972, Nixon canned everyone but Bush Sr. He said Bush "will do anything for us." Bush wanted to be president just a little too much. And why? Was he tasked to do so?

More to the point, was Hinckley a mind control case, as some suspect? Or was he just unstable and susceptible to a mind influence "intervention." The methods necessary for just such an intervention were EXACTLY what I witnessed in the months after Reagan was hit. It was such bad timing, on the part of the culprits. Taken together there's reason to be suspicious: the Assassination Ball, Bush as direct federation (Junior continuing to cover for "the cabal" and their narcotics, plus the Monarch program), the Hinckleys' direct ties to the Bush family (making them obvious to Bush Sr's goons), the bizarrely obvious tipping of assassination remarks into investigators' awareness--it all suggests that Bush Sr. may have conspired to kill Reagan. Compared to other assassination suspects, the public knows little about Hinckley's background and the home life of his family.

In Cathy O'Brien's book Trance-formation of America, about being used as a Monarch mind-control intelligence and sex/blackmail operative, she describes how Reagan tasked her with taking an NCL cruise liner, then a plane to Nicaragua to meet with then-Sandinista president Daniel Ortega. Being a Monarch "beta", she had sex with Ortega and gave him a peace overture from Reagan, a call to allow US business to help develop Nicarauga. Ortega gave a long, very diplomatic and thoughtful, careful reply to Reagan, BUT, Cathy says the when she returned to the White House to give Ortega's response to Reagan, Bush got to her first. (*See Trance-formation of America, by Cathy O'Brien and Mark Phillips, a book that, although strange and frightening is a MUST READ, of its own sort.)

Like a bizarre hack, Bush Sr. manipulated Cathy to leave out most of the message and told her to only say an insulting, minor part of the wording to Reagan, which caused Reagan to go beet red and think Ortega stupid, even more of an enemy. If Cathy is correct (her memory is so vivid, it seems to be eidetic), Bush manipulated and schemed behind Reagan's back. A man who has had assassination involvements, deep CIA ties to Monarch and worse, a man who, now, is described as "direct operative" of the IFSP, the gray-related federation.

Also, years after the suspicous remarks incident, non-federation aliens and I dragged out the subject of the remarks for ever-watchful federation aliens to respond to. In a series of starts and halts, a tipping of the subject into explicit details, one federation alien reacted with anger at having exposed their apparent complicity by probing, as though I were betraying my kind (anti-Reagan) by digging, in the first place. Meanwhile, the federation tries to play all parts against each other, for hegemony reasons. Given their reported (and repeatedly probed) Du Pont and Bush affiliations, they aren't at all up to world peace standards, regretfully to say. This has been a most uncomfortable subject for federation aliens, seemingly revealing moments in which they try to play as though they're the revolutionary "green blade" of Neruda's writings, while they're actually steeped in innoncents' blood via their direct regime operatives, i.e. the arch-reactionary "conservative" Du Pont(s) in question. They don't like to be pinned re the Reagan case, so they've haggled and postured in such regard, but are extremely suspicious. Even people of the so-called political right are deeply suspicious of losing basic freedoms under Bush's bizarre rule of self-avowed "cabal" ~crazies. ("the cabal" is how Wolfowitz, Rummy and Perle actually refer to themselves privately, and "the crazies" is how Bush Sr. referred to Cheney, Rumsfeld, and Wolfowitz from 1988-1992)

Centuries ago, France had a Medici on the throne, resulting in the mass murder of a French possible-king's hundreds of aides and guards. The Italian peninsula had the Borghia family, which massacred many and killed several of those who displeased theme every day, and put a Borghia in as pope who murdered his own family members (see Jacob Burkhardt's respected history of the period). At present, the US has a black budget and arms/narco $ entwined family, the Du Ponts, who were the equal of the Borghias in cruelty and mass murder in Guatemala alone, let alone the rest of the world. Du Pont's United Fruit invented the death squad and schemed the deaths of hundreds of thousands, rivaling Roman gore in Central America, alone. Du Pont crimes elsewhere (combining with Rockefellers' CFR/Trilateral to plan and profit by the Indonesian genocide and many other massive bloodbaths, sponsoring anti-semitic propaganda during the Nazi era and even militating for avowedly "fascist" rule here, according to a 1936 Congressional inquiry) vastly eclipse the mass murders of the Borghia family. What do Du Ponts own? Part of GM, Boeing, Du Pont Chemical, Coke, Conoco, Phillips, and more. Get the picture?

Shouldn't we be looking for crimes of the Monarch sort, here? Every other regime in history has had similar developments. If it wasn't noble rape of peasants, it was cultish, mass murderous other. The US is no different. Monarch isn't unbelievable, but if you approach it with the attitude that you never saw such a thing in church (see Jesus covered with sadistic gore), in your middle class neighborhood (see the kids video games), among your friends (as per the typical NPR or corporate media dumbing down of outlook, the infantile stereotype of advertising), then you won't even look for it. It seems ~alien.

Meanwhile, what does massive narcotics trafficking in government and dogfights over every single scrap of narco money among the complicit breed in such minds?

Extremes of corruption. WORSE than France of De Sade, worse than the Borghias. Face the facts, the US will be looked back upon and regarded as innovative, but terribly corrupt, thick with heinous criminals. Do we have any control of it? Do we have any alternatives?

When you live in such a place, the tendency among popular outlets is to deny, deny, deny. How many Germans worried about Jews being sadistically butchered by Dr. Mengele in Auschwitz? Not many, at all. They were living the good life. (Mengele pioneered some of the tortures used in Monarch programming, and the reported child sacrifices at Bohemian Grove rival Nazi cruelty---the Bohemians gather in dark hoods and do a nighttime ritual of sorts for Moloch, god of child sacrifice. They even kill the effigy of a child in a torchlit ceremony, then some retreat to "the U.N.DERGROUND" rooms there for other diversions, say Cathy O'Brien, Paul Bonacci, and others) See their stories for details. They are lucid, supported by corroborating accounts. Col. Michael Aquino, who was the Oliver North among White House Republicans re Monarch abuse of sex slaves (used to keep the elite free of risk exposure) did a satanic ceremony in a German castle used by Himmler's SS elite, says the San Francisco Chronicle.

When you live in the belly of the beast, it's easy to overlook such ugly details. but, in other countries people take notice. Other intelligence agencies are all over the story. They seem to see the US government as compromised and porous, as is so demonstrably evidenced in 9-11 (see Daniel Hopsickers book Welcome to Terror Land, showing that foreign intelligence had to know about the hijackers' ties to US cabal heroin traffic with Bin Laden, who had near control of Afghanistan, the opium source of sources). Monarch mind control victim Cathy O'Brien's husband and rescuer, intelligence insider Mark Phillips writes about how he was about to do business with Alex Houston (a Monarch operative) without knowing about Monarch, and, they were signing a contract with the Chinese some 10-20 years ago. The Chinese drew Mark aside and showed him photos of Alex Houston sexually abusing a small, African American boy, then told him about Houston and the Monarch program (Cathy and her daughter were victimized, the young daughter sexually violated many times), and Mark Phillips was aghast. He cut Alex Houston out of the deal, contacted Cathy and rescued both she, and her daughter.

Foreign governments certainly know about Monarch and MKULTRA (intelligence agencies don't have feel-good filters on their thinking), and they see it as part of the US monopolar nightmare. When you live in a county where such monstrous offenses occur, when those coked up, dismissive children of the rich just laugh at your idea about exposing Monarch (which provides some of them with easy sex and other hush-hush diversions), don't forget: the story is out. Professionals are digging deep in dozens of nations' intelligence agencies. US official can easily be blackmailed, then they, in turn, try to set up some dunce with a Monarch slave/photo'd liason. The US government appears to be a sick joke, internationally, in such regard.

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by gl2
I work as a writer and have friends who are personal "friends" of the Bushes.

.....(snip)......
...................................(a bunch of earth-shattering truth mixed in with crazy 'grey alien' stuff(which might ALSO be true?), .....snip)................

US official can easily be blackmailed, then they, in turn, try to set up some dunce with a Monarch slave/photo'd liason. The US government appears to be a sick joke, internationally, in such regard.

You have voted gl2 for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have one more vote left for this month.

great stuff. bushies bad. no grey areas, there.

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 06:22 PM
link   
meshuggah1324
ill give you an AMEN to that!

and GL2
you sound crazy!
that must mean your onto something!

keep up the good work GL2
maybe one day we can Free America from the Chains of Corruption

I hope so!

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Thinking about another Intelligently advanced form of life like ourselves, you have to consider that in order to be here, whatever, whoever, if possible - These visitors/explorers, must have a functioning way of life. They would have to be organized and productive, with the capability to build things, fabrication of things we can't even imagine, and concepts on the level of a fully space faring race from another place in the universe that would have to have mastered all types of sciences to be here. Then again maybe these visitors are right in the neighborhood and we just don't understand the technologies that would allow us to detect their presence.

Remember our Solar system is a vast expanse of space, Earth is like an Asteroid compared to the distances in our own local solar system. I don't even doubt that there could be an Extraterrestrial presence right here in our Solar System.

Look at creatures in nature, they can camouflage themselves and they don't even have a measurable IQ think about the capabilities of something that knows who and what it is, and apply that to a radically advanced brain.

There is no telling what you could have then.

I think one day finding something might either be extremely interesting or horribly disastrous.

Remember that line from all the spy movies, "I'd tell you this information, but I'd have to kill you afterwards."

Basically I think finding another lifeform would be bad overall, unless we ended up being distance cousins or something. If there is no relation then I think we would be in trouble.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I really wish they would just let the cat out of the bag.

It still pains me that our government won't let us progress so they can reap the benefits of fossil fuels and such for as long as they can.

In my opinion thats all it's about. Its not about us, or people flipping out. It's about technology and profits. If they openly admit to UFO's and such, it would only stir up a #load of questions such as "So when do we get rid of oil and begin use of free energy?" etc.

*sigh*

Proof of Alien life won't be released until all of our resources are gone and our governments have sucked the world dry by the people that bankroll their campaigns and only when it's all gone will we begin announcing our good ole Alien friends, our saviors...

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by meshuggah1324
OK PEOPLE LISTEN UP!!!!!

If the radar personel (at of all places the freakin White House) can't tell the difference between a flock of birds, temperature inversions, and solid unknown air craft, then I feel very sorry for the fate of this country and we need to do some serious beefing up of our radar system technologies. Can I get an AMEN???

Amen! setting the scene:

UFO lands on WH grounds and troops are called in, out steps a metal man named Gort, as these are needed for protection amongst any planet who should decide to war.Gort melts all the assembled tanks.
Next steps out one alien man who wishes to have a meeting with all world leaders to dis-cuss what WILL be done if we do not get peaceful, he is shot and taken to hospital, but does get his meeting..escapes hospital, meets benevolent lady who befreinds him, he tells her if he should get hurt, go to ship and tell Gort..klatu barado Nikto..Gort brings him back to life and as he is leaving says 'there is not much time"
Day the Earth Stood Still--1958
What a wonderful scenario

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 07:25 AM
link   
>>Foreign governments certainly know about Monarch and MKULTRA (intelligence agencies don't have feel-good filters on their thinking), and they see it as part of the US monopolar nightmare. When you live in a county where such monstrous offenses occur, when those coked up, dismissive children of the rich just laugh at your idea about exposing Monarch (which provides some of them with easy sex and other hush-hush diversions), don't forget: the story is out. Professionals are digging deep in dozens of nations' intelligence agencies. US official can easily be blackmailed, then they, in turn, try to set up some dunce with a Monarch slave/photo'd liason. The US government appears to be a sick joke, internationally, in such regard.

gl2

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 01:00 PM
link   
The best of all possible loves to you, siriuslyone! To borrow a quote, "Truth is the path, honesty is the vehicle, and love is the fuel that keeps honesty going."

Braniac: You're right, aliens and their science are smart. Not all aliens are necessarily dangerous, of course. Here's a thought: Life is composed of the seemingly non-living--atoms, quanta and light/strange physics. Some see a kind of sentience, even within that. When the complex geometry of molecules (combinations of atoms) begin to do their dance of combination, intelligent brain cells evolve, each of which can beat our computers, in many ways, especially when those cells are primed in terms of extra-dimensional, faster-than-light physics (like quantum computing, simply electrogravity--a.k.a. negative energy). Humans are all capable of deeply complex telepathy, some say "remote viewing," which is weird, but proven (see SRI's experiments in telepathy, and Russel Targ's reports about remote viewing training--truly revolutionary!). So, compared to one alien, one human is only marginal, BUT--when one alien's mind is corrupted, that one, smaller-brained human, if good, can, in ways be smarter than an alien! Better yet, when interacting telepathically, when united in a more complex, interlinked community of mind (the smartest kind of existence, next to universal mind), two or more humans are smarter than a typical alien.

Once we discard our old science, and begin to think in terms of the new (telepathy, faster-than-light physics--even inside your head, and electrogravity) our intelligence goes off the old scale. We also are joined by the better kind of alien community of mind--highly refined, gentle and extraordinarily intelligent. Then, our intelligence is analagous to a brain cell (one single human) compared to a brain (10 billion brain cells). Two or more humans, any GOOD community, is/are vastly more intelligent.

Then (actually NOW, for many) we move in a different category. The old possibilities seem absurd, in that they're so limited.

But knowledge is responsibility. A larger yet finer community (that's the main theme in physics--as you go larger or more cosmic, the tiny fluctuations of "negative energy," a kind of gravity, get finer)---so as you go larger, you must be finer. Genius of the sort, an extraordinary beauty awaits you--it is both within (finer) and without (truly cosmic). Join us!

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 03:16 PM
link   
>>But knowledge is responsibility. A larger yet finer community (that's the main theme in physics--as you go larger or more cosmic, the tiny fluctuations of "negative energy," a kind of gravity, get finer)---so as you go larger, you must be finer. Genius of the sort, an extraordinary beauty awaits you--it is both within (finer) and without (truly cosmic). Join us!

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Well, I can't say Yes there is Alien life "intelligent" other than us, Humans. I'm sure there are out there somewhere. I'm saying though that there is no direct limpid evidence, only probability.

Once we get a good Rover on Mars we should be excited to see what we find out about that planet.

I can understand you wanting to embrace the possibility, but it hasn't happened yet "officially", and I think discovering or hold on to yourselves, BEING DISCOVERED could cause problems for the Human race.

See I view this idea more than one way.
1. We discover an Alien race lower, equal to or higher than our own. [Probably a better chance than a visitation]. This is the good scenario, we learn to understand each other and are excited to make contact, both with the question of curiosity about other intelligent life elsewhere in the Universe. Up until we discovered each other we both on opposite ends of the spectrum sat back in our labs prosing the question is there anyone out there>? -YES-

2. We get invaded or visited with the prospect of invasion utilization of this unique planet and we end up as part of the resources these visitors want to use. Like the way we hunt and herd animals for our own needs. Also as lots of people claim experimentation processes. Basically Earth turns into a Galactic FARM! They know where we LIVE! We can't hide from them, and they keep coming! Worst case scenario...

I'm going to go with number 2. I can't imagine an Advanced Alien race arriving here to Earth interested in making contact with Humans, especially if we are far behind them technologically and culturally. I think we would be viewed as primative and crude. A prime example of a Race of beings that need to be conquered.

This is why we must keep developing our reach for Fusion/Plasma energy, Space travel mastery, and we MUST learn to adapt to other Environments! I think it is just a matter of time, who knows we could be one small race surrounded by hundreds of space mastered races travelling through worm holes etc.

gl2

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Remember how Dick Cheney told a reporter in 2000 that a Bush admin. would talk about aliens, big time? They haven't, yet. Why not?

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Remember how Dick Cheney told a reporter in 2000 that a Bush admin. would talk about aliens, big time? They haven't, yet. Why not?

gl2, do you have a link to this quote? The best I could find was this reference:

George W. Bush Tries His Hand

Like his father, who occasionally mentioned UFOs or aliens during his administration, George W. Bush has not been silent on the UFO issue. In what is now a famous incident on July 28, 2000, George W. Bush answered a UFO question by Charles Huffer on the campaign trail by promising to tell the public what’s going on with UFOs. Moments later he added that he planned to put vice-president elect Dick Cheney on the problem once elected. "It’s the first thing he will do," said Bush.

www.ufoevidence.org...

Are you saying that we are being distracted? I'd like to hear more of your theories.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Maybe they are about to land. Wont that be something? Lands right in front of the White House lawn and opens the hatch and demands to see the "leader"

How could they cover that one up?

They'd say it was a turtle or something.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I can see it now, an alien lands on the front lawn, get's out, and strolls to a StarBucks, and we're told the people who viewed this were subject to mass amounts of chemicals in the drinking water.

Bush is a puss.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join