It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

lost time could it be space travel then returned? or interdimesional

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 04:54 PM
link   
this lost time when abducted by aliens if its true, could it be a reason why people have lost time is that they have traveled at a super fast speed somewhere then been returned but while traveling at speed lost time will occur although normal time is going on in the ufo???

maybe they travel dimensions and the speed barrier to transverse dimensions slows time on ufo and real timeoutside speeds up so the person in ufo doesnt stay too long on ufo but when returned it could be hours, days later.

[edit on 28-4-2005 by blobby]

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Or perhaps aliens just abduct people for hours or days in real time... People just don't recall being abducted because it's wiped from their memories.

Or maybe it's the other way around. Perhaps abductees spend days, maybe weeks onboard alien crafts, but return only hours after being taken?

[edit on 28-4-2005 by CloudlessKnight]

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 07:36 PM
link   
It COULD be anything, including a nap. Most of the missing time cases I can recall as coming across as likely genuine, seem to be a period of a couple to a few hours...and with no interstellar travel. Though, flight did occur on most, just not interstellar, according to the accounts.

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 08:19 PM
link   
An interesting study, if possible at all, would be to determine if people who have suffered from lost time seem to have aged at a different rate during that time. I don't know exactly how it could be measured; there obviously isn't much physical change (ie wrinkles, gray hair, etc.) or else it would have been reported, and the lost time rarely seems to be long enough to have much a difference on projected lifespan. I doubt someone dying of old age two hours earlier would be something one could measure.

top topics

join