It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My friends house

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I have this friend, my best friend actually, and his house is totally creepy. I can remember when we were young and we would be sitting alone in his house, and his CD player would turn on and it would always skip to track number 6 and play Smashing Pumpkins - The world is a Vampire (Not sure it that is the actual title of that song). Well, I have a few stories that I would like to share with you guys on this matter.

First, when he was home alone several years back he heard some noise upstairs. He thought nothing of it. Then in the basement he heard a box fall off a shelf, so he went downstairs to check it out. He was on the middle floor. There was no box on the ground. Then he got a phone call with muffled voices in the background. He hung up. Then about an hour later he heard something or someone fall down the stairs from the top floor to the middle floor landing. Thinking it was his dog he ran to go check it out, nothing was there. Then he got the same phone call again. I believe it ended there.

Next, we went to New York, him included, and his dad was home alone. He was sleeping in the basement, and all of a suddenly he heard the toliet flush upstairs. He ran upstairs to check it out, and the toliet was in fact flushing but no one was in the house.

Next, his brother was cleaning the house, cuz he is a neat freak for whatever reason, he cleans the bathroom, and while cleaning the bathroom claims that he notices this candle votive thing on the very center of the toliet. He leaves the bathroom, and 2 minutes later the thing falls to the left of the toliet and shatters on the ground.

Next, his sister saw for many years, a man waving to her from outside her bedroom window and shadowed on the wall. No one was actually outside.

Most recent, he is downstairs in the basement, and hears the piano playing upstairs. Goes upstairs noone is there. Tells his dad what he thought he heard his dad says he hears it all the time as well. Few days pass and now he hears it all the time.

There are plenty more stories that I have about his house, and his family in general. But none that would lead to say poltergiest or anything.

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I genuinely believe that houses or specific geographical locations can be haunted. Perhaps it is because of "ghosts", but I'm more apt to believe that there might be some sort of interdimensional crossovers at varying locations throughout the earth (and maybe even space...think wormholes) Of course, the place could be haunted or even possessed by malevolent spirits or entities. Whatever the case, it would be interesting to document the events you experience or that have been reported by the residents. Perhaps some sort of pattern or timeline can be extrapolated. Furthermore, it might be interesting to dealve into the history of the property; that is, the history of the house and its' residents and the history of the actual geographical site (who knows, maybe it was a druid ceremonial site or a site where ritualistic satanic sacrifices were reputed to be performed.

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 03:37 PM
link   
it could be built on an Indian burial site, MAYBE. But the history of the house is they bought it brand new. My house is one of the first houses in the entire neighborhood, and it is at 26 years old.

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Lived in one for many years. House was built in '61 had many strange occurances I could go through.

After my dad died I had an appraiser come out to do his appraisal. He took several pictures. In one of the pictures I saw a white object. I went and had the pic blown up. In it was a spirit of a small child looking out the window at us. I first thought it could have been a reflection of some leaves outside causing it until I noticed his little fingers holding on to the window seal.

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by madmanacrosswater
Lived in one for many years. House was built in '61 had many strange occurances I could go through.

After my dad died I had an appraiser come out to do his appraisal. He took several pictures. In one of the pictures I saw a white object. I went and had the pic blown up. In it was a spirit of a small child looking out the window at us. I first thought it could have been a reflection of some leaves outside causing it until I noticed his little fingers holding on to the window seal.

On a scale of 1-10 how scary was that? Lol, i would be scared.

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I would be SO frekin scared at that house I would run out screamin my freakin head off. COme on guys who else would do that.

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I sure as hell would if i heard the piano playing or had to live there. I don't know how he does it. I dont go over there much, he is usually over at my house. Actually, thinking about it, I can't recall the last time I was over there, and he is my best friend.

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I wouldn't be going in there either man. Friend of mine has a ghost in her house, tells her that her music is too loud and that she should keep it down. It's actuallt the previous owner of the house who passed away there.

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArchangelOfCool
I wouldn't be going in there either man. Friend of mine has a ghost in her house, tells her that her music is too loud and that she should keep it down. It's actuallt the previous owner of the house who passed away there.

lol wait the ghost tells her that she is playing her music too loud? That is crazy, and quite freaky, but yet hysterical. Why does the ghost care how loud the music is, it is dead?! But yeah, i want to experience this piano thing for myself, so i told him to call me the next time it happens. He hasn't called me yet, but it has happened more times. He just forgets.

top topics

join