It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Third vision of Fatima continues to unfold - another milestone photo, April 27, 2005 - lighting the

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Three days after evil celebrated another milestone in the timeline for the fulfillment of the third secret of Fatima...
announcing the "glory of the olive" and celebrating the "revenge of the Templars", telling the "human cattle" openly, that they now totally control the Vatican...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

... this time is the turn for God's angelic warriors to celebrate.
Another milestone - more than the first visit of a Russian czar or president to the Holy Land... it is the pilgrimage of Vladimir Putin... the great king ressuscitated to hold the candle guiding God's angelic warriors through the darkness of the final days... bringing hope to the last Jews that are still fighting the illuminati agent Sharon, now having his mission almost accomplished, setting the stage for the destruction of Israel
Milestone Photo, lighting the candle
Russian President Vladimir Putin lights a candle, as he visits the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, believed to be built on the site of Jesus' last resting place after his body was removed from the cross in the old town of Jerusalem, Wednesday, April 27, 2005.

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 01:36 PM
link   
you say "Jesus' last resting place after his body was removed from the cross in the old town of Jerusalem, Wednesday, April 27, 2005."

That was yesterday! You mean they just now got around to removing him from the cross?! The fact that no major news organization reported this is PROOF of the anti-Christian conspiracy!

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 04:54 PM
link   
uhmmm am I reading this right?

Putin is supposed to be the good guy in all this?! Putin!? Vladimir Putin ????!!

dude...

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by paperclip
uhmmm am I reading this right?

Putin is supposed to be the good guy in all this?! Putin!? Vladimir Putin ????!!

dude...

Well if the saviour had to keep secret he would have the best cover.
Having said all that if God,The devil did excist there powers are huge why would they fight in this way????!!!!!!!.Sorry but it all sounds like people want to believe and are using eveeryday people doin everyday things and then mixing it up to try to prove a point.

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Vladimer Putin is at Jerusalem because it is Wednesday the day of Orthodox Pascha......PASSION WEEK.
This is GREAT AND HOLY WEDNESDAY. Commemoration of the Sinful Woman who anointed the Lord with myrrh.......what happens on this day.....

www.saintbarbara.org...

Jesus is depicted on the left at the home of Simeon the Pharisee.

Woman standing to the left behind Christ is the woman with many sins who repented of her sins and anointed Jesus' feet. She represents all people who seek God's forgiveness........

MattMarriot good find.
helen....

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 09:08 AM
link   
If Putin were the antichrist, as some say, wouldn't that have been the "abomination that causes desolation"?

discuss

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Hmmm...your "cross referencing" your threads.... "again".....first one didn't get enough attention for you or what?

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 09:25 AM
link   
What are you talking about, LadyV? Not I...

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by BadMojo
What are you talking about, LadyV? Not I...

Badmojo, I think Lady V is speaking to Matt. If you read many of his posts you will see why she says, what she says.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I thought maybe I wasn't suppose to talk about other threads.

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by MattMarriott
the pilgrimage of Vladimir Putin... the great king ressuscitated to hold the candle guiding God's angelic warriors through the darkness of the final days... bringing hope to the last Jews that are still fighting the illuminati agent Sharon, now having his mission almost accomplished, setting the stage for the destruction of Israel

Sept. 9 -
Russian President Vladimir Putin, who came to Holy Mount Athos on Friday, underscored the spiritual bond existing between Russia and Greece in general and Mount Athos in particular.

‘In Russia, great changes are taking place, and today every person of any nationality and faith can return and returns to his spiritual roots’, the head of the Russian state emphasized.

‘Certainly, in Russia with her 145 million-strong population, the overwhelming majority are Christians. Therefore the rebirth of Russia for us is inseparably linked first of all with spiritual rebirth’, Putin underlined.

‘We have great respect for Greece in general and Athos in particular. And while Russia is the largest Orthodox country, Greece and Athos are her sources. We remember it and cherish it’, the Russian president said.

During Putin’s meeting with Greek Prime Minister Konstantinos Karamanlis that took place on the same day, the head of the Greek government noted that Holy Mount Athos, which his high guest intended to visit, was ‘a connecting link in relations between our two nations’.

After his visit to Karya, the capital of Athos, Putin drove to the Iveron Monastery, himself at the steering wheel.

The Iveron Monastery is the third in importance among the 20 Athonite monasteries. At its entrance, there is a small church dedicated to the miracle-working Icon of Our Lady of Iveron called ‘the Gatekeeper’.

Sept. 11
Illuminati celebrate "Glory of the Olive" setting synagogues in flames

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Putin IS NOT THE ANTICHRIST.....

As for Mr putins visit to Mount Athos.....It is a Holy pilgremage to where Early Christianity began over 1,000 or so yrs ago........
Mount Athos is a monastary for men only.....Monks.

People make mistakes and should not be judged on what they WERE but on who they are NOW......We all have disobeyed God ,whether it be big or small.....it's who we are Now .....and we should also JUDGE ourselves before JUDGING OTHERS!

What exactly are you trying to say MattMarriot?

IX
helen

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by helen670
Putin IS NOT THE ANTICHRIST.....
What exactly are you trying to say MattMarriot?

I'm saying that Putin is the leader of God's angelic warriors. So i don't understand why are you putting these sentences together.

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Matt .....How did you come to that conclusion?

What made you think or believe that Putin is an Angelic Warrior?

Sorry if I misunderstood before.

helen

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 07:04 PM
link   
There is quite alot of things going on..

Putins visit to Mount Athos(Agion Oros) is all very significant..especially now.

there are other things as well, but for now Im going to wait and see what the outcome is......Not that I dont want to write it, but try to understand it better as it is written in Greek from another web site.....

Matt/ if you know of anything else to add, please do so.
Thanks
IX
helen

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 07:24 PM
link   
But Putin does makes sense as a key figure in a potential future power struggle between the west and the east. Russia borders China, and the awesome growth in China is a sure sign that they are very soon to be a powerful force in global affairs. I once read that the third war would be between the Europeans allied with America versus Asia. If so, that promises to be a far bigger conflict than I and II. Lets just all try to play nice, and welcome China to the world stage, cuz they are coming up fast, and I don't think it would be wise to aggravate them.

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Lets just all try to play nice, and welcome China to the world stage

China will play a BIG part in world war 111.
Europe is definately heading for Big things to come.......

The Lord said to His disciples that they be "as sheep in the midst of wolves" (Matthew 10:16)É "Peter, interrupting Him, says: 'But what if the wolves rend the sheep? Jesus said to Peter: let the sheep fear not the wolves, who may do nothing but slay them, and you fear not those who kill you and can do nothing more, but fear Him Who has power over the spirit and flesh and upon your slaying will cast you into fiery Gehenna."

fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul" (Matt. 11:28).
Man was destined to be immortal..

The Old Testament says, "God, to be sure, framed man for an immortal destiny, the created image of His own endless being; but, since the devil's envy brought death into the world, they make him their model that take him for their master" (Wisdom 2:23-25).
Taken from the Septugient....meaning the Seventy.

IX
helen

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 04:35 AM
link   
www.geocities.com...

This is for you guys. Concerning Russia's future, and President's Putin presence.

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by MattMarriott
I'm saying that Putin is the leader of God's angelic warriors. So i don't understand why are you putting these sentences together.

For if the days had not been cut short, then even the elect among you would be deceived.

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 08:34 PM
link   
deception which the elect will not fall prey to.

[edit on 11-10-2005 by apocalypticon]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join