It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iron Maiden

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 12:14 PM
link   
What do people here think about Iron Maiden? There that band that played the trooper and aces high.

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 12:23 PM
link   
awesome group.....first album i ever bought was ' the number of the beast'.....when i was 14...im 29 now...they own a bar over here in portugal called eddies bar....full of all there old memrobilia.

and the singer bruce dickinson is know a commercial pilot!!!

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I find it difficult to believe that Bruce Dickinson is now a commercial pilot. First, and foremost, I don't think that any passengers would derive a great sense of security from knowing that their captain was a major, heavy metal headbanging star. It's just not all that reassuring if you think about it. And, secondly, you still have to wonder about the stability of a man who would have to work as a commercial pilot after making millions from his recordings. As for myself, I'd get a kick out of knowing my pilot was a "tattooed millionaire", though I'd start worrying if they started pumping "Two Minutes to Midnight" over the the airplane's p.a. system.................Incidentally, next to Judas Priest, Maiden is my favorite band from the era.

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 07:14 PM
link   
they kick ass i have all there CD's aces high is my favorite song though

if your going to die, die with your boots on

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 04:41 AM
link   
I like 'em they sound pretty cool with 3 guitarists altho my band sound way better LOL

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by websurfer

Hi there! Bringing up an old one, but hey, I am on a Maiden kick. Maiden, I think, is the best 80's heavy metal band...

and I am not a heavy metal fan...but I can't stop listening...

Up the Irons!

ColoradoJens

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

I'd bump Maiden.

CJ

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Fear of the dark is on my list for when I die so Iron Maiden is defiantly in the rock Pantheon of darkened Golden Gods.

new topics

top topics

join