It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

mansons and stuff

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 10:00 AM
link   
i'd just like to know a little bit more of the relationships of masons with magic logies, mi exgirfliriend friend belongs to one of those, they practicaly say you have to take lsd to make a special being out of your humanity, i do not agree with that for two reasons, people is getting in to magics and secret societies just to say they are in secret business, people is taking sintetic drugs because it says so in some of the tasks they have to accomplish... so much for don juan in this modern world. I just can't believe the right persons to be in a pro-knowledge society are those willing to take everything they are given, and to believe and do everything they are told....
Lately i haven been a little bit dissapointed about masons, now i'd like some mason to answer this:
Why the secrecy?
Is there only caucassian men in masons?
WHY bush is a mason!!!!?
you were suppossed to gather knowledge, special kinds of knowledge in special kind of ways, ¿what to do with that knowledge?, isn't it supposed to be with help, I am one of those dreamers (i might be forever kicked out of everything for this) who believe that knowledge should be for everyone, and knwoledge should be used onle for good purposes....

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I am a Past Master of my lodge,
I am the current Secretary of my lodge,
And on several committes of the Grand Lodge of Colorado AF&AM.

What Secrecy?? Because we are called a "Secret Society" we are? If I call you a Martian, does that mean that you are? No, but if you are called one enough, by enough people, there might come a time when you have to vocalize "I'm not." only to be rebutted with "Are Too!" I agree it's childish.
It is not a Secret Society, but a Society that has Secrets (Passwords). It is a Fraternity (the worlds oldest), and NO not everyone is welcome. We want to be known as good people, so it becomes difficult for convicts, drug dealers, or child molesters to become part of our Child ID Programs. Call it a conflict of interest. More to the point, if we were "Secret" we would wear hoods, and not let anyone know who we were. We would not list our names and number is phone books, and let the world know where to find us. In fact we do quite the contrary. In Colorado the Freemasons issued (14) $28,000 College Scholarships, (approx. 150) $1,000 College Scholarships, (70) $1,000 Vocational School Scholarships, with ANY High School student eligible, but given to the Families that are found the most needy.

Is there only Caucassian men in Masons? Your question is a bit vague... But the answer is NO. As long as the man believes in A supreme being, is of lawful age, and properly vouched for. Our current master is Jewish. The African Americans are welcome to join our lodges, and do. However, most Grand Lodges (meaning all Masons) respect and affiliate with "Prince Hall Masons" which are traditionally black members, but I personally know scores of white Prince Hall Masons. I said that your question was vague because the Masonic Family is quite large. I have told you who is eligible for the "Blue Lodge" (Typical Mason)s. Those men at any time after becoming a mason can then join the "Scottish Rite" (degrees up to 32), the "York Rite" (Mark Masons & Knights Templar lessons), and the Shriners (red Fez's you know them well). They could join any/some/all of them at ANY time, it just costs dues. The "Order of the Easter Star" is for Men and Women related to masons. The "White Shrine of Jerusalem" is for Men and Women related to masons, (This order is based on the Christian religion). The "Order of the Amaranth" is for men and women related to York Rite Masons. "Ladies of the Orient", and "Daughters of the Nile", are for women only who are related to Shriners. "Job's Daughters” and "Rainbow Girls" are girls from 11-20 years old related to masons, and I know you've heard of "DeMolay" which are boys from 11-21 years old related to masons. When someone joins these "Clubs" they can expect lots of charity. While Jobs Daughters raise money for hearing aids for children under the age of 10, Daughters of the Nile sew gifts for the kids at the Shriners Hospitals. I have LOTS more info on all of these if you want them. But still the answer is NO, not just Caucasian men.

Why Bush is a Mason? I will have to assume that you are referring to President George Bush. To the best of my knowledge George Bush is NOT a mason unless he has joined in the past 2 months. The last President that had any Masonic Affiliation is President Gerald Ford.

I'm supposed to be gathering Knowledge? I didn't get that memo either. Sorry, that was uncalled for. I have been gathering information, and am glad to share it. The Colorado Bureau of Investigation - Missing Children’s unit, reported that in 2004 over 15,290 children were reported missing, that’s approx. 1 kid every 30 minutes, and that is just in the state of COlorado. I have a child ID, and Abduction awareness event almost every weekend this summer, when I'm not doing the Band Camp thing. We also have a really kewl Outdoor Lodge that we are setting up, where we invite our Grand Lodge friends from CO, and AZ, and everywhere for a huge picnic, but you wouldn't be interested in that.

I am a shriner, and make most parades in COlorado, and some in UTah. Between going to the Shriner Hospitals, Children’s well Clinics, Child ID Events, Band Camps, Scholarships, and Award Ceremonies (almost forgot to tell you last Monday we awarded a local 4 year old with $2,000.00 for hearing aids) We just don't have enough time, or members (membership is down) to run the world.

If you do want ANY information on ANY thing that I have talked about ask me specifics, and I will answer your questions.

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by obzkured
Lately i haven been a little bit dissapointed about masons, now i'd like some mason to answer this:

Why the secrecy?
WHY bush is a mason!!!!?

1. There is not as much secrecy as you would think. You only know what OTHERS have told you. Freemasonry IS NOT SECRETIVE. Stop believing everything you read.

2. No, there are many men of many different races in Freemasonry. In my lodge alone, we have asians, hispanics, and blacks.

3. BUSH IS NOT A MASON!!! But is he was, so what!?

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Bush is Skull and Bones, not overtly Masonic.

Blacks are allowed and encouraged to enter the brotherhood, not sure about anyone else. I can personally verify this, but since I have never met nor conversed with Asian or Jewish Masons, I can't vouch for that. It wouldn't surprise me in the least though.

Despite the glaring typos, you got responses. Might want to edit your title though, I thought this was a thread about Charlie's disdain for material possessions.

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by WyrdeOne
Blacks are allowed and encouraged to enter the brotherhood, not sure about anyone else. I can personally verify this, but since I have never met nor conversed with Asian or Jewish Masons, I can't vouch for that. It wouldn't surprise me in the least though.

Actually, there are MANY Asian and Jewish brothers. My own mentor at my lodge is Chinese, and the other day we visited a lodge that had an almost entirely Philippino membership.

Also, since many of the rituals and symbols come from the Old Testament, Jewish men can easily identify with Freemasonry.

There are also many hispanics. In other words, we have men of all kinds. What I have NOT seen a lot of, although I know there are, is middle-eastern or arab brothers. I have heard of lodges in Egypt and such, seen pictures, but never met any myself.

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 07:59 PM
link   

i'd just like to know a little bit more of the relationships of masons with magic logies,

That's a pretty simple answer. There is none.

mi exgirfliriend friend belongs to one of those, they practicaly say you have to take lsd to make a special being out of your humanity,

We don't do that sort of thing.

i do not agree with that for two reasons,

Just TWO? Aw, c'mon...there are plenty more.

people is getting in to magics and secret societies just to say they are in secret business, people is taking sintetic drugs because it says so in some of the tasks they have to accomplish... so much for don juan in this modern world.

Sorry...I need a translator I guess. I didn't follow that at ALL. Freemasonry by the way (this has been said over and over) is NOT a secret society.

I just can't believe the right persons to be in a pro-knowledge society are those willing to take everything they are given, and to believe and do everything they are told....

Me either. But then again, NO ONE tells me what to do either...at least not Masons. My wife does and my boss does, but that's different...ya know?

Lately i haven been a little bit dissapointed about masons,

Really? Now that's interesting. I didn't know we were supposed to impress you, but if we must, we must. Oh, by the way, are you disappointed with SPECIFIC Masons or just Masons in general?

now i'd like some mason to answer this:
Why the secrecy?

Simple. Some of the things we do concern ONLY us. Same reason City Council meetings have "closed sessions" and corporate executives don't televise their board meetings. It's not the business of the general public.

Nope. Men of ALL races and CREEDS are Masons.

WHY bush is a mason!!!!?

That's the easiest question you've asked. Bush is NOT a Mason. (Personally I wish he were...some Masons feel otherwise)

you were suppossed to gather knowledge, special kinds of knowledge in special kind of ways, ¿what to do with that knowledge?, isn't it supposed to be with help,

As Masons, we are charged to improve OURSELVES. Part of that improvement includes helping other people.

I am one of those dreamers (i might be forever kicked out of everything for this)

Nah...there's nothing inherently wrong with dreaming.

who believe that knowledge should be for everyone, and knwoledge should be used onle for good purposes....

True. Many men seek Masonic knowledge. Worthy men receive it.

I leave you with this saying from Joseph Fort Newton regarding the ONLY secret of Freemasonry:

-----------------------------------------
When Is A Man A Mason?

“When is a man a Mason? When he can look out over the rivers, the hills, and the far horizon with a profound sense of his own littleness in the vast scheme of things, and yet have faith, hope and courage—which is the root of every virtue. When he knows that down in his heart every man is as noble as himself, and seeks to know, to forgive, and to love his fellowmen.
When he knows how to sympathize with men in their sorrows, yea, even in their sins—knowing that each man fights a hard fight against many odds. When he has learned how to make friends and to keep them, and above all how to keep friends with himself. When he loves flowers, can hunt the birds without a gun, and feels the thrill of an old forgotten joy when he hears the laugh of a little child.
When he can be happy and high minded amid the meaner drudgeries of life. When star crowned trees, and the glint of sunlight on flowing waters, subdue him like the thought of one much loved and long dead. When no voice of distress reaches his ears in vain, and no hand seeks his aid without response. When he finds good in every faith that helps any man to lay hold of divine things and sees majestic meanings in life, whatever the name of that faith may be. When he can look into a wayside puddle and see something beyond sin. When he knows how to pray, how to love, how to hope. When he has kept faith with himself, with his fellowman,
with his God; in his hand a sword for evil, in his heart a bit of song—glad to live, but not afraid to die!
Such a man has found the only real secret of Masonry, and the one which it is trying to give all the world.”
—Joseph Fort Newton

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Great post senrak...I'd never read/heard that before...pretty much says it all doesn't it

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Golfie
Great post senrak...I'd never read/heard that before...pretty much says it all doesn't it

It does indeed. I first saw it printed in the front of the ritual of the Grand Lodge of Kentucky.

BTW, I just sent you an e-mail regarding an outdoor Master Mason degree that's coming up near Paducah, KY.

Fraternally,

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 08:36 PM
link   
is it was my purpose....
thanks to everyone, i think the best thing for me to do when i arrived here was to clear my mind out of the things you usually hear, specially the last reply and the first one.....
but there was something you left apart.... how about groups realted to the masons encouraging the use of drugs for "higher" purposes?, i do not support it or attack it, i'd just lik to know.

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 08:39 PM
link   

is it was my purpose....
thanks to everyone, i think the best thing for me to do when i arrived here was to clear my mind out of the things you usually hear, specially the last reply and the first one.....
but there was something you left apart.... how about groups realted to the masons encouraging the use of drugs for "higher" purposes?, i do not support it or attack it, i'd just lik to know.

obzkured,

There ARE NO groups related to Masons who encourage the use of drugs.

If they make this claim...they're lying and they're NOT real Masons. Plain and simple.

[edit on 28-4-2005 by senrak]

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by senrak
There ARE NO groups related to Masons who encourage the use of drugs.

If they make this claim...they're lying and they're NOT real Masons. Plain and simple.

HAHAHA Wow! Can you imagine a lodge of Freemasons hot-boxing in the lodge room, and then tripping out on masonic symbolism!!! HAHAHA!

"Duuuuude... Hiram.. is like.. your consciousness! Yeah... and.. his death means, like, the death of our consciousness and assimilation into the... like, the matrix, bro! Whooooaaa duuuuuuude...."

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 01:15 AM
link   

The last President that had any Masonic Affiliation is President Gerald Ford.

Wasn't Reagan made an "honorary" Mason or Shriner or something?

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by stalkingwolf

The last President that had any Masonic Affiliation is President Gerald Ford.

Wasn't Reagan made an "honorary" Mason or Shriner or something?

Indeed. Although *technically* there's no such thing....and it didn't make him an actual Mason. It DID however cause quite a stir....up to and including the Sovereign Grand Commander of the Southern Jurisidction's Scottish Rite being suspended.

www.bessel.org...

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by senrak

True. Many men seek Masonic knowledge. Worthy men receive it.

I leave you with this saying from Joseph Fort Newton regarding the ONLY secret of Freemasonry:

-----------------------------------------
When Is A Man A Mason?

“When is a man a Mason? ...

...Such a man has found the only real secret of Masonry, and the one which it is trying to give all the world.”
—Joseph Fort Newton

All I can say is wow. Thank you, Senrak, for posting this. It really does say it all.

2 more months!!

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk
HAHAHA Wow! Can you imagine a lodge of Freemasons hot-boxing in the lodge room, and then tripping out on masonic symbolism!!! HAHAHA!

"Duuuuude... Hiram.. is like.. your consciousness! Yeah... and.. his death means, like, the death of our consciousness and assimilation into the... like, the matrix, bro! Whooooaaa duuuuuuude...."

ROFL

HAHAHAHAHA

Great stuff duuuuuude...

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk
Wow! Can you imagine a lodge of Freemasons hot-boxing in the lodge room, and then tripping out on masonic symbolism!!!

So the lodges are really hydroponics gardens right!?

"Hmm, those members over there are on their fourth plate of the spagheti dinner, and why are they all giggling at term 'semolina bread'"

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Axeman
All I can say is wow. Thank you, Senrak, for posting this. It really does say it all.
2 more months!!

All I can say is...two more months will be gone before you know it! Keep us posted! You'll never be the same...and no matter what the trolls say, it'll be a WONDERFUL experience.

-Regards

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I guess I just dont see how Masons come into this whole thing???
My grandfather was a Mason at a Lodge in KS from 1942 until 2003 (Capt. of Provost Guard) when he past away. He was very involved with it, he took me there a few times for the special events when I was little, they used to have a circus and parades, and many other events. And they do all of that work with the childrens hospital. I just dont see what the conspiracy against them would be, can someone explain???? Allthough, my wife had a good point, what they do now, may not be what they started out doing.

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kamikazi
I guess I just dont see how Masons come into this whole thing???
My grandfather was a Mason at a Lodge in KS from 1942 until 2003 (Capt. of Provost Guard) when he past away. He was very involved with it, he took me there a few times for the special events when I was little, they used to have a circus and parades, and many other events. And they do all of that work with the childrens hospital. I just dont see what the conspiracy against them would be, can someone explain???? Allthough, my wife had a good point, what they do now, may not be what they started out doing.

You're absolutely right. This is ALL attributed to people who are willing to believe everything they read, regardless of the credibility of the source.

top topics

join