It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

50% of Americans believe Bush lied to them

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 08:52 AM
link   
the diference between clinton and bushes response was that the republican controlled congress at clintons time would not alow clinton to retaliate. this current congress gave bush free reign, like he was a god and they did everything he wanted. clinton had to fight the repubs for everything during his time in office, and all they cared about was getting him thrown out for stupid stuff. come on, the repubs spent billions of dollars of our money trying to impeach clinton, but could only spend a few million to investigate the wmd- only after people raised so much hell. i think the repubs have their priorities all wrong.

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 10:20 AM
link   
The denial is by you guys believing everyone thinks the same as you...face it, there are maybe around 3k members in these forums from all over the world... ATS and ATSNN is not the voice of the US, and neither is a poll done to maybe 1k to 3k people.....sorry to burst your bubble.... Some of the stuff you have been saying in here is not even true...

BTW, it was ex president Clinton who cut the budget of the intelligence agencies, not president Bush.

Keep up with the lies people, you are doing a far better job than any president at lying and exagerating.

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc
"50% of Americans believe Bush lied to them"

WRONG!!!

90% of us believed he lied to us, its just that 40% are in denial.

my opinion: prolly more like 60% believe he lied to get the war started, but of those that believe he lied, my guess is at least half of them, if not more feel he was justified in it and will be vindicated when the middle east is a peaceful place.

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Just 50%??

I don't believe it!!

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib
The denial is by you guys believing everyone thinks the same as you...face it, there are maybe around 3k members in these forums from all over the world... ATS and ATSNN is not the voice of the US, and neither is a poll done to maybe 1k to 3k people.....sorry to burst your bubble.... Some of the stuff you have been saying in here is not even true...

BTW, it was ex president Clinton who cut the budget of the intelligence agencies, not president Bush.

Keep up with the lies people, you are doing a far better job than any president at lying and exagerating.

Oh, boy, another statistics expert telling us how a survey of "only" 1 to 3000 isn't accurate...

I ain't even a stat expert, but I DEFINITELY know that 1000 is a more than suitable sample size for a survey. Then again, we live in Bizarro land now, where invading countries for oil and to set up bases is ok. Gotcha.

Y'all should check those polls of New Yorkers about 9/11 govt invovlement and the black Americans HIV poll. Believe it or not, but people are actually waking up. We have hope.

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeka

Oh, boy, another statistics expert telling us how a survey of "only" 1 to 3000 isn't accurate...

I ain't even a stat expert, but I DEFINITELY know that 1000 is a more than suitable sample size for a survey. Then again, we live in Bizarro land now, where invading countries for oil and to set up bases is ok. Gotcha.

Y'all should check those polls of New Yorkers about 9/11 govt invovlement and the black Americans HIV poll. Believe it or not, but people are actually waking up. We have hope.

Black Americans HIV polls?..... and govt involvement in 9/11....what else is new....

BTW, i am no expert, but I am not that naive to think that most of the nation thinks like you, and I don't even think 50% believe what you believe...whatever it is that you are trying to imply with US government involvement in 9/11 and black Americans having HIV........even if a poll says so because they asked 1,000-3,000 people....

[edit on 29-4-2005 by Muaddib]

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Muaddib,

Do you have any other reasons to detract these gallup polls other than the fact that it 'may' have questioned only 3 thousand peoples? Also, those polls which stated that Kerry and Bush were neck in neck were pretty accurate.

As for the results, well, I find no reason to believe otherwise. I think it's quite clear that President Bush was not in this country to promote an hospitible atmosphere for democracy, not while he was hand in hand with the monarchs of Saudi Arabia some days ago, the very same monarchs whose human rights violations are considered some of the worst in the world. But, of course, as long as you are a freind of the American oligarchy and provide for it's primary source of oil, one is able to commite as many attrocities against it's people one feels.

Double standards are rampant everywhere.

Deep

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Some call it lying, some call it "strategery". Either way Bush is a genius! Removing Sadamm from Iraq, and the Taliban from Afghanistan, and liberating 50 million people. Remember we did not got to war in Iraq just because of WMD's. We went because their were numerous UN resolutions that Saddam refused to abide by.

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jakomo
LA Maximus:

NEW YORK...if a poll is taken in NYC, of course its gonna reflect the liberal message Gallup wants to send out.

Nice try my French Canadian friend...better luck next time.

LOL! Yeah, blame Liberal New York! Ahahaha! Good one!

Find ACTUAL empirical evidence that the Gallup polls are skued, or just admit that my thread entitled:

50% OF AMERICANS BELIEVE BUSH LIED TO THEM

is truthful and accurate.

My main point of all this it appears that thoughtful, intelligent Americans appear to be waking up and realizing they've been lied to.

I don't fit you in that category based on your posts, so it's not directed to you, but feel free to comment.

jako

ps. Everyone who lives in Quebec is not a French Canadian. Color me surprised that you don't know that.

Hey Jak - just the mere fact that this article didn't appear anywhere in the elite-rich controlled mainstream media lends credence enough for me that the poll is accurate.

And those numbers are just going to increase as time goes by. Sooner or later even LAMAX will have to admit it was all a lie. Then again he may not because then his military service, if in Iraq was for nothing other than to make BushCo. cronies even richer and more powerful than they are already.

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Some call it lying, some call it "strategery". Either way Bush is a genius! Removing Sadamm from Iraq, and the Taliban from Afghanistan, and liberating 50 million people. Remember we did not got to war in Iraq just because of WMD's. We went because their were numerous UN resolutions that Saddam refused to abide by.

I never knew the executive needed to strategize the liberating of '50' million people be exagerating lies of WMD'S? Why would they not from the start just state that thier mission was to bring democracy and liberties to the Iraqi people? Why did they abette Saddam two decades ago and even sold him dangerous chemical weapons, which, consequently, he used against his people and the Iranians?

The U.S. did no go to Iraq becuase of numerous resolutions they wholly disregarded decades ago and continue to, they went to Iraq for spurious reasons.

Deep

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib

Originally posted by truthseeka

Black Americans HIV polls?..... and govt involvement in 9/11....what else is new....

BTW, i am no expert, but I am not that naive to think that most of the nation thinks like you, and I don't even think 50% believe what you believe...whatever it is that you are trying to imply with US government involvement in 9/11 and black Americans having HIV........even if a poll says so because they asked 1,000-3,000 people....

[edit on 29-4-2005 by Muaddib]

You're missing the point, but oh well, that's your problem.

I'm not dumb enough to believe that everyone thinks like me; it's obvious even on this site that they don't. It puzzles me why everyone thinks like you, however...

I bet you don't think that people in Houston are against toll roads, even though a poll showed that 98% of them oppose them. I guess polls are only valid if you use a million people as a sample size...those math peeps wasted their time creating all those sampling methods...

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Again with the lies of WMD Zero?....

Why can't you get it in your head....the whole world was saying the same thing, just half of the world dind't want a war because they were doing illegal business deals with Saddam and getting rich in the process...

There were sanctions against Saddam, he wanted to wipe hist butt with the sanctions and continued getting wmd and other illegal technology, well he got what he deserved at the end. It was either taking care of him now or wait once more for him to be strong enough to attack another country, probably even the US by using terrorists according to what the Russians and even the evidence from the spaniard authorities were saying.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 06:18 AM
link   
yeah, what i dont understand is why congress has not started impeachment procedings, afterall clinton did far less and took more hell over it, and i am by no means a democrat, it is just painfully obvious we have a wanabe tyrant running our country.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join