It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Edison, Ouija, EVP and serious research

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 12:39 PM
link   
So.....what now then?......

Hey so has anyone tried their own experiments on EVP???

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I am having a hard time, fitting this expiriment into my schedual at the moment. I have started on making an electromagnet, but i cant seem to make it strong enough with materials i have on hand. When my schedual loosens up a but (in about a week or two) i will go buy some better parts for the electromagnet. I have tried recording the both parts, but the magnet is extremely weak. It didnt affect the recording at all.

I do have a few smaller projects coming up, and one VERY large one to present within the next week or two, but after these projects i will work on that electromagnet with the time it deserves. Sorry to report the hinderance, but i will do my best to produce accurate results as quickly as possible.

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I came across an interesting topic in the Paranormal forum. Maybe this will help us out in our EVP research here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There you have it.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 01:06 PM
link   
AHHH i fryed ma tv screen with an electromagnet SO STUPID it tuk me ages to work out how to fix it......

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 06:47 AM
link   
there is a thing called a UHF hearing aid thingy. could this allow us to hear EVP? it says you can hear better than dogs......(scroll to the bottom)

www.futurehorizons.net...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join