It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the church and freemasonry

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 04:15 AM
link   
As i said before i have always thought freemasons are satanists i asked my friend cos he knows a little more about this kind of thing than i do,so to say that he made my mind up is totally incorrect.

posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 04:25 AM
link   
drunk

That is a good thing, to not swallow things outright isn't it. Your friend's research is rubbish, unless he is qualified to make his judgment as a Freemason.

So what evidence have you absorbed to contribute to your feeling you have always believed they are Satanists?

Here is someone advising you in blanket terms that nothing anywhere in any part of what 99% of Freemasons could ever do has any (even the vaguest) connection with any thought of fallen angels, or demons, or devils, or Beelzebub or Lucifer or Satan... and that in the remaining 1% that very few will ever see (and therefore will never need to understand as part of the ceremonies they work in), there is loose reference to a Bringer Of Light that fundamentalist Christians will pounce upon to deter their flocks from being involved...

and there you are, saying "I have always believed this" and "My friend has researched it, but I have made up my own mind"...

and you are posting on a board that is headed "Deny ignorance"...

Why not say something with a bit of flesh on it.

Speak out, or forever hold your peace.

* departs on other strange and altruistic endeavors *

posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Well i have a book called Satanic Murders i have read nearly all the true case studies that book and most of the murders involve freemasonry or are linked with freemasonry in some way.

posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 04:30 AM
link   
So by saying deny ignorance i have to believe evrything that i read on here? I think not.

[Edited on 4-8-2003 by drunk]

posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 04:32 AM
link   
drunk

Keep posting on that stuff.

It points to a greater level of conspiracy than the guy who started linking to bits of a 70-year old Masonic ritual book from a small US Grand Lodge.

The only thing that causes me concern in the case studies you refer to is that you label them as 'true'. And the author is not even your friend.

posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
drunk

Keep posting on that stuff.

It points to a greater level of conspiracy than the guy who started linking to bits of a 70-year old Masonic ritual book from a small US Grand Lodge.

The only thing that causes me concern in the case studies you refer to is that you label them as 'true'. And the author is not even your friend.

Of course he is not my friend i am trying to give my reasons for believing that freemasons are Satanists
my friend and the book are not related i label them as true cos i believe the stories are true.

[Edited on 4-8-2003 by drunk]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join