It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Names of the Fallen

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Lets hope that it was not in vain.

The Names

The Count

I hope that those looking at this list truly understand the magnitude of an unjust war, for all parties concerned.

Additional Figures

Those that have fallen in the call....

PEACE

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Why would you start a new post about this? And then link to the original as a reference? Wouldnt it have been better to ADD your new data to the original one?

Odd....

Id consider doing that and closing this one up.

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc
Why would you start a new post about this? And then link to the original as a reference? Wouldnt it have been better to ADD your new data to the original one?

Odd....

Id consider doing that and closing this one up.

Because the other one was only honouring fallen Americans, which is only a small part of the story, as you well know. I also didn't want individuals skipping through the thread where this post may have been lost and the fact it would be considered politisizing the thread as was remarked upon early in the post.

I don't want to detract from the fact and dishonour those that have fallen for this unjust war, but I do want to highlight with less bias those that have lost their lives on both sides, which is the reason for the link to Grady's post.

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I understand that. But you added the Americans thread to the end of yours also in tribute. Why wouldn’t you just add yours to the existing one? The net effect is the same.

But if you think it’s important to duplicate a topic only so the non American casualties are first, then I guess that’s your prerogative.

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Hardly a duplication.

Grady's post was for fallen American's.

This post is for those he forgot to mention without dishonouring those he did mention.

PEACE

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Can anyone tell me why Grady's thread was trashed, I have a dead link in my initial post now?

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Please add to the existing discussion here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread Closed.

new topics

top topics

join