It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's In China! It's The US Spying???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Isnt it funny that UFO's always turn up at places where there is or is soon to be conflict with the United States!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The link above leads to a thread about UFO activity in China, which is the latest in a long line of countries that have been visited by UFO's.

There are hundreds of reports of UFO's over Russia during the cold war, but how many lately? Not Many!!!

Hundreds of sightings in the Middle East, before, after, and during both Gulf wars.

This could be alien species checking up on us killing each other.
Or it could be the US spying on those countries and using UFO's as their cover.

I wounder how many UFO's have been spotted lately over North Korea, Iran and Syria? Shame their governments would never tell us!!!

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Not really, many of our drones would resemble UFOs to those not familiar with them, so not too surprising.

What makes you think there's impending conflict between the US and China? The US is China's biggest customer! That'd be like Toys R' Us picking Michael Jackson as a spokesman....it simply wouldn't be a good business decision!

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 07:37 AM
link   

What makes you think there's impending conflict between the US and China?

Taiwan mainly!

Not this decade. But soon.

The US wont stand for being outdone when China becomes a super power!

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Hmm...China really isn't Iran or Iraq. I doubt they would fail to detect all these US spy drones flying through their airspace. I doubt they would tolerate it either.

I have another explaination. UFOs have been visiting China for a long time, but in the past, the Chinese government clamped down on reports. Now that China is becoming more open, and with the internet boom, sightings are reported more often. In other words, the sighting reports are available to the rest of the world, unlike before.

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 08:17 AM
link   

I doubt they would fail to detect all these US spy drones flying through their airspace. I doubt they would tolerate it either.

How would they know they were from the US?

The US's black project planes have fooled UFO watchers for years and they openly admit that, so why couldnt they fool China???

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by MickeyDee

I doubt they would fail to detect all these US spy drones flying through their airspace. I doubt they would tolerate it either.

How would they know they were from the US?

The US's black project planes have fooled UFO watchers for years and they openly admit that, so why couldnt they fool China???

Yeah, that's the thing. I don't really buy into the explaination that UFOs are secret US aircraft. Though, I do think that some sightings have been mistaken identity.

Also, why would the US risk a very messy incident by sending planes or drones deep into China to spy when they could just as easily use satellite photography?

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 09:51 PM
link   
How do you explain all those UFO sightings in Mexico? Or all the ones in South America, like Brazil?

Obviously we are nowhere close to a military conflict with Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, etc...

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Well, when one considers the fact that China spies on the US too, and well, come to think of it, everyone spies on everyone else! Now THERES a concept! Say it isnt so! You mean to tell me.....countries all over the world spy on one another? NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some UFOs spotted by people are secret military aircraft from different countries, some arent. But just like everyone else in the world, genuine UFOs are spotted in China. And in case you havent been paying attention, the Chinese do develop their own secret aircraft projects too, unknown to the public, so its possible Chinese citizens are seeing their own govornment's secret test craft and mistaking them for UFOs.

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Also, why would the US risk a very messy incident by sending planes or drones deep into China to spy when they could just as easily use satellite photography?

Then why was the SR-71 kept in service so long and even brought out of retirement for a short period?

Why is it believed that Aurora is a reconaissance (spelling i know) plane?

Because aircraft are much better at spying then sattelites are.
Sattelites only pass over a target area after every orbit of the earth which takes time.

A plane could collect much more info than a sattelite!

top topics

join