It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could I buy add space?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 06:13 AM
link   
I hate all those crappy shoot a duck and win a psp adds. So Im just wondering If I could buy add space and show whatever I wanted( as long as it fit the ats rules), and if so how much would it cost?

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 06:36 AM
link   
what are your rates.....not that you'd get an order from me anytime soon. Still waiting for that money tree to sprout and bear fruit in my back yard.

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by dawnstar
what are your rates.....not that you'd get an order from me anytime soon. Still waiting for that money tree to sprout and bear fruit in my back yard.

Um I dunno if I would be selling anything. Maybe just an add like Croat56 is the greatest member ever! running across the screen. Although maybe I will something!

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I was asking about the rates for the ads.....

I would love to be selling something, have my tax number even....still waiting on at least a little money (or credit even) to open up for me to feel comfortable in doing it...been waiting for about 3-4 years now....

sorry for confusing you though

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I'm sure, considering the traffic rates here, that ad space would be VERY expensive.

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaNine
I'm sure, considering the traffic rates here, that ad space would be VERY expensive.

why, how many times have you intentially clicked on one of their ads?

I do sometimes, not often, mainly thinking maybe they are being paid for clickthru....and well, it might put a little m oney in their pockets, or give their sponsers the idea that the ads are working....but, I am not a consumer.

and well, I wouldn't want to go that far in this discussion, I would be afraid that one of their sponsers would run across the thread.

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 07:02 AM
link   
We're currently working with 5 ad networks, including the Google ads.

Tribal Fusion is one of our networks represents direct sales of ATS ad space. Since we've begun working with Tribal Fusion, we're not looking to directly sell ads any more. You can contact them about running ads on ATS.

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
We're currently working with 5 ad networks, including the Google ads.

Tribal Fusion is one of our networks represents direct sales of ATS ad space. Since we've begun working with Tribal Fusion, we're not looking to directly sell ads any more. You can contact them about running ads on ATS.

Well when you looking to start a 6 ad network contact me

top topics

join