It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False racial threats hurt a lot more than one school

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 06:09 AM
link   
"On the surface, it sounds like the story of 19-year-old Alicia Hardin is a bizarre twist in the supposed hate crime at Trinity International University.

But actually, Hardin appears to have a sickness that is affecting middle-class families.

I call it entitleitis."

www.suntimes.com...

So how many "hate" crimes are actually a "hoax" like this one? Racizim only exists in the minds of the politically insane................

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 11:16 AM
link   
great find Dr H

i personally am a bit disgusted at this young womans behavior

anyone who fakes rascist attacks and then goes off trying to play the victom in their own scheme is truely a brilliant manipulative con - artist

its quite a great plan
i hope she goes to prison for the full sentance

she is a disgrace to all human kind

she is using the pain and suffering of american past to control people in todays world
that is Sick and Twisted

the people who truely suffered in their lives will probably dislike the actions of this young woman intensely
she was a spoiled little brat that wanted to start drama by making Threats to other people
then she masks herself
argh

what a bad girl
like i said
i hope she gets the full sentance for Hate crime

but keep in mind; the Hate Crime laws in america are Stupid!!!

the idiots here treat only a racial crime as a hate crime but...

Reality is; All violent crimes are hate crimes
All threats are hate threats

all hate crimes; violence; threats are ALSO Terrorist Crimes

She should be Tried as a Terrorist in my opinion also
then they can lock her up for 20years hehehe

Rascism is nearly dead and gone in american youth life
only a few patches remain; and its not as common as one would assume
SO when I see someone come and fraudulently create More Rascial Tension; they should be punished in a very severe fashion

that girl needs to learn some Respect
the hard way
in prison

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 11:22 AM
link   
That was pretty screwed up the day that happened. It was last Thursday; I have a few friends going there and will be attending in August. When one of them said all the minorities were evacuated due to threats, it was pretty shocking.

While the reaction may have seemed a bit extreme, that tuesday before the threats hit, a set of janitor's keys -- the master set of keys -- had been stolen. They put two and two together, and assumed this person sending threats against the minorities was the same who had the keys, and would be able to act on it.

It's really kind of sad what really happened. I have to say, however, it is a relief to know the threats weren't legitimate. My reaction when I was told was one of utter disbelief. I know many students who go there, and none of them have in their character the ability to do something like this, I thought. Apparently, I'm still right about it.

new topics

join