It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biowar will begin.......Soon

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid

Originally posted by motionknight
Who is behind this horacid?? Are you insinuating there are muslim terrorists behind this??

I agree with you, there is something BIG to happen soon but what it will be precisely i dunno, but it coul be a big bio threat.
But i have a 180 degree opposite hunch on the guilty party of this tragedy to come.

You opinions puzzle me for you are quite intelligent but your intuition lacks.

Intuition?............How's this. It's the Chinese doing the testing. The delivery could be muslim. Could also be Iran................

Russia and America already tested but found the disease to deadly to use as a weapon. Marburg and Ebola kill too fast to be effective. Good terror weapon, bad biowar weapon. Smallpox is a different issue. It's perfect......

The Chinese have nothing to gain to dispach the virus, since China is going to be the next superpower to be, they only want to have it because the russians and americans have it.

If muslim terrorists had any bio weapons they would have used them already.

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 02:26 PM
link   
You know, I have to wonder, if ebola has gotten out of africa and into ecudaor and is in the population naturally, shouldn't it be a really big problem? I mean, since its not, that almost lends creedence to the idea that its a field test.

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Point well taken, there is also significant evidence that HIV came from the UN's WHO searching for a polio vaccines. 'Stanleyville"..........where many jungle disease were purified...............

There is also a lot of evidence that the first HIV indefctions occured back in the 1920's. Regressions have been done based on the rate that it spreads that inidcate the SIV likely crossed over in the 1920s. As well, there are well documented deaths back then that fit the symptoms of AIDS and HIV, but they would have not known what it was.

I have heard the anti-UN propaganda before, but have never seen a shred of evidence in print from a reliable source.

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
Nor are they "field testing" them. ...People aren't stupid.

Come on now byrd, they have been field testing various pathogens for decades. Study up on your FIOA documents, the US Army was literally spraying people with crap and studying the effects here in the US and elsewhere. Don't make me look it up.

Take a look at this thread...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
It really is that easy. Weaponization and delivery isn't as hard as folks think it is either, ever hear of spores and smears? With something terribly virulent, a sneeze in the breeze is bad news.

[edit on 29-4-2005 by twitchy]

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaChaos
You need to back this up with something other than speculation and professional opinion, Doc. People have been saying this very thing on a weekly basis here on ATS for as long as I've been here, and nothing of the sort has happened yet. Do I consider it an impossibility? No. An improbability. Yes.

And just a question...

How do they come up with the statistic that it kills 50-90% of people who become infected? That's quite the margin. You would think that they could be a little more precise by simply dividing the number of deaths into the number of survivals or something.

The wide variation come from the fact that many of the health care workers also die and recording actual data is difficult. The "side effects" of such disease also are factored in. Statistical science demand perfect data then adds an "error" factor. Disbelief of the reporting entity and human arrogance. Thus 9 out of 10 dead become 50-90%.

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hajduk

Point well taken, there is also significant evidence that HIV came from the UN's WHO searching for a polio vaccines. 'Stanleyville"..........where many jungle disease were purified...............

There is also a lot of evidence that the first HIV indefctions occured back in the 1920's. Regressions have been done based on the rate that it spreads that inidcate the SIV likely crossed over in the 1920s. As well, there are well documented deaths back then that fit the symptoms of AIDS and HIV, but they would have not known what it was.

I have heard the anti-UN propaganda before, but have never seen a shred of evidence in print from a reliable source.

Just because one can trace similar symptoms back doesn't mean the virus wasn't picked up by someone and "strengthened". Anthrax is also a natural diease and now a very deadly biowar weapon. The 1950's was a banner decade for bio-research. Think of all the "mistakes" made searching for a polo vaccine. 1 or 2 vaccines but thousands of other interesting discoveries along the way................

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join