It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Miracle of Medjugorje

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Croat56
Lasting healings are a sign this is actually Mary. If it was the devil the healings would not have lasted.

The master of manipulation has power over anything caused by prior manipulation.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raphael_UO

Lasting healings are a sign this is actually Mary. If it was the devil the healings would not have lasted.

The master of manipulation has power over anything caused by prior manipulation.

No the devil can not cause healings that last and dont go away after a while. He's not that powerful. He can manipulate it for a short time, but not make it lasting. Lasting is a sign of divinity

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 05:50 PM
link   

No the devil can not cause healings that last and dont go away after a while. He's not that powerful. He can manipulate it for a short time, but not make it lasting. Lasting is a sign of divinity

If satan manipulates a healthy body to cause a disease, the healing is only a matter of stopping the manipulation.

But even still, one whispered lie is enough to cause the ever lasting damnation of a soul. Do not think 1 day or 1 year or 10 years or 100 years are measures of a thing lasting. If many souls could be led away from God, long term manipulation is not beyond his ability or motivation.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 06:49 PM
link   

He can manipulate it for a short time, but not make it lasting. Lasting is a sign of divinity

ummm....who are you saying has divinity, if it's Mary then once again we run into the problem protestants have with this whole thing.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbrandt
ummm....who are you saying has divinity, if it's Mary then once again we run into the problem protestants have with this whole thing.

The divinity comes through God. Every divine thing that has happened is through God

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

YAY! lol thankyou for that

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Medjugorje Facts

Yep .. I"m bumping this old thread. (I'm kinda on a roll of doing that today). I thought that since this thread was so old it might be nice to bump it up for the new folks to read and have a discussion about it if they want to. Medjugore is still there and at least one or two of the 'visionaries' are still actively having their visions (allegedly). I know that Ivan is married and living in Boston. He gives talks and is having one on February 5th somewhere around there ..

Anyways .. enjoy.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join