It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo\alien wistleblowers and diff alien races.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 04:24 AM
link   
How many wistle blowers like bruce walton,bob lazaar,john lear are there?.I want to google their names and find more about the cover up.Also i found a very good website which talks about the diff alien races and their agendas.Ironically they all claim to be from Earth(terra).ufo.whipnet.org...

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Hey there Warthog, you may be interested in my website....... I've listed a few of the alien races that exist in the milky way......some pictures included!

Aliens page

All the best
Merger

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 04:58 AM
link   
nice site merger. nice 'pictures' too.
but you dont expect anybody to take that info as anything but regurgitated UFOlogy do you? Who are your sources? Or is it just an accumulation of stuff you've read and brought together? well, i cant really debunk any of your races - but i somehow i find it hardly believable that your brief outlines of the varying races are accurate considering all the disinfo surrounding the topic - nice site though.

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 05:35 AM
link   
go to the disclosure project web site and watch the video conference on e of the srg said that he's been to alot of the crash sites and have seen a record of 57 races.

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Lost, if you check on the other pages on Mergers site, you´ll find what the sources of the various alien races are. And most of the other info on the site as well.

Its a perfect site if you want to get in and understand the story of Stewart Swerdlow better.

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Lost, as Dawnaj pointed out....... the intro page talks about where my sources comes from..... and actually its only one source..... from the work of Stewart Swerdlow... He used to work for the Secret Gov't for 25 years..... part of his job was to evaluate UFO crash sites and identify which species belonged to them...

He has written about his personal experience in Blue Blood True Blood

All the best
Merger

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 08:52 AM
link   

How many wistle blowers like bruce walton,bob lazaar,john lear are there?.

The real question is, how credible is each witness?

Here's a link to those involved with the Disclosure Project. Good place as any to start...

www.disclosureproject.org...

Also, Phil Corso, Ed Ruppelt, J. Allen Hynek, etc.

top topics

join