It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astral Travels....Okay......I give Up.......Help!!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by MauiStacey
Be careful if you do. I tried OOB several months ago and ended up with an unwanted entity that I had some trouble getting rid of. It was spooky. I got to the point I could see with my eyelids closed and could leave my body, but I would get scared and come right back.

YES.......Staceys........I had 'Exactly' the Same thing happen the 2nd time I Ever AstralTravelled

And, I didn't even 'find' out about this pest until quite a few years later.....I was visiting this 'Energy Healing' type guy and he pinpointed the EXACT time this entity entered me......It was the time I had astral travelled

I awoke that next morning feeling amazing and 'light'.... free of this 'thing'.....

I really don't believe this will occur again to such an extent, because the stage I am at in my life right now is a lot 'stronger' than when the Entity attatched itself to me.....

Toasts.......Unexpected Travelling.....When you least expect it

[edit on 30-4-2005 by Jacqua]

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Jac, mine was more of an entity that would step over my body when I was laying down to sleep. It would try to talk to me when I was sleeping. I could literally feel the steps and the breath on my face. It was always to the right of me. Sometimes a shadow would come at me fast and I would actually duck. I finally got rid of it, but it was sorta hard. I don't think I would OOB again. Best of luck for those who do. Perhaps it was because I didn't really know what I was doing.

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Prior to attempting OOBE...I believe STRONGLY that you MUST protect yourself via 'white light'. Learn to make phy balls, and enlarge this ball to cover your body and aura COMPLETELY in white light, then close it off to ALL but your helping spirits, and your God of choice...........say outloud..."I close my aura and body to ALL but the pure white light of love"....................I ALWAYS do this every night, as a form of prayer before sleeping. Never in my OOBE experiances have any unwanted entities bothered me.........and welcome entities ASK for my permission to comunicate with me or come near me, so I believe it works well.

[edit on 5-5-2005 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 11:07 AM
link   
i know this is only my first post but a word of caution if i may,
some of you have described being snaped back because you became excited once you had achieved a state of unintentional astral projection,

it seems to me that perhaps you should practice a little in mental control before attempting an intentional projection,
it really seems to me to be a little foolhardy to seperate your conciousness from your body without a lot of preperation, i mean no-one runs a marathon without training, eventhough we can all run 26 miles, its also understood that you need to work up to it,

maybe i picked it up wrong from the outset, but my advice, for what it's worth, is that you find your own methord, if you can project unintentionally, then surely it won't be difficult to learn from the experiance and expand upon it once you have the disipline to acknowage it without upsetting the balance needed to achive the state.

sorry for the spelling.

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Wow, this is pretty creepy. Just recently I started trying to astral project again (ive never gotten it to work but now im a lot stonger mentally and can actually get very close) and i've been getting closer and closer, but the past two times while stuck in that dream like state i've been asking for help, asking if anything of goodness out there can pull me out. This freaks me out now because I could have gotten something very bad attached to me... eek. This morning i tried it around 8:30, I just got stick in that dreamlike state for like a whole hour., did anyone notice that time swiftly goes by when your in that state? Well anyways I ended up just falling asleep for two hours and when I woke up it fealt like I had been in the dream state the whole time, I also had one of those dreams right before I woke up where I woke up in my bed and the clock said it was 6 at night, when it was really only 11:15, which is strange because thats the only time i've had a dream like that, that I know anyways.. But I can't wait to try that technique where you try and visually see your palms, Ill give it a try tonight and let you all know how it goes.

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Yes good advice Rivers......The WhiteLight surrounding thing.....!!!

And......BrokenWings......

Ive been doing a little research on these 'attached' spirits......and MY understanding, so far is......Yes, they CAN attach themselves whilst Astral Travelling, However, apparently they can ALSO attach themselves whilst, for instance......One would be standing next to another person in a public toilet
.....Not, of course that this would ever happen to me, as Im a girl....

But just to get the 'point' across, so to speak

Sitting next to someone on a Plane......
The attached spirit has 'tired' of its previous dwelling, has perhaps even 'drained' most of the energy (or whatever it lives on) from that person, and is apt to 'jump' to the next, fresh and new BEST THING......A bit like relationships, I suppose!!!

As far as I have gleaned from the information currently available to me.....These 'attached' Pests tend to go for the 'weaker' types......types that seem to have a taste for certain things......Weed, and the like, other drugs, etc......But then there are the types that are weak because they 'just are'......

People filled with Love for their fellow humans, and the 'attached' spirits just seem to 'ping' off them.....

Those filled with 'hateful' thoughts and actions.....tend to attract them because they feed off stuff like that.....

Of course these are the 'bad' and 'unsavoury' attached spirits I am talking about,....For there are good ones too

[edit on 5-5-2005 by Jacqua]

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jacqua[/i

People filled with Love for their fellow humans, and the 'attached' spirits just seem to 'ping' off them.....

Those filled with 'hateful' thoughts and actions.....tend to attract them because they feed off stuff like that.....

[edit on 5-5-2005 by Jacqua]

Well stated Jacqua........this is TRUE as far as I know and understand.....
Even in our waking state we ARE vulnerable to outside influances. The practice of surrounding oneself in 'white light' works in all cases, NOT just in the OOBE state. When I am in a shopping mall for instance, I am focused in the back of my mind at being CLOSED OFF to all but the white light. I look at it like having a personal 'shield' wich I create and keep up at all times with the power of my mind. Whilst driving, I enlarge my 'shields' to envelope my car and keep us safe........amazing how I can speed along seemingly unseen by radar

Sometimes while walking around with my shields raised high, I swear 'some' people can NOT even see me, depending on the state of mind they are in, or the vibratory frequency they are living in.
I learned this tecnique in a meditation class, and was told to use it always for self preservation. I have just naturally taken this whole idea with me into my OOBE adventures. I have not been bombarded by any unwanted entities in the astral plane, though I read and am told that it DOES happen

I am also told it only happens to those who FEAR, for like attracts like, and being fearfull in this state will draw to you fearfull beings.........mysery loves company in any state of mind I think. It is NO easy thing to be existing on this planet filled with the 'Ghandi like' mind set, and even though I 'think' I am a very loving, open humanitarian, I use this aura closing tecnique every dang day, and every dang night. I also have taught my son to do this, believing it is VERY important to stay in focus and on ones personal path.

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Thanx Rivers......

I know and have used this technique myself, many times.....

But I say Thanx.......Because of the reminder

I get carried away with 'life' and just forget sometimes

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I'm not sure about how this works. I've only had one obe. And no travel beyond that one time. Here is a link that I found...use your better judgement:

www.futurehorizons.net...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join