It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astral Travels....Okay......I give Up.......Help!!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Since I joined this site I have found ONE person who says he can train people in Astral Travelling......But I wasn't allowed to post on the Site......And I wasn't allowed to send him a U2U because I didn't have 20 posts yet....

So, then I found 'another' site with this lady (I think) called The River Goddess......Saying that she had found a helper, and you had to ASk for Help.....and I wasn't logged in, so then I logged in....And Now Ive lost it because it was a Link to another Site

SO......Im trying 'this'.....If anyone, or 'preferably' the person that helped The River Goddess is Out There somewhere.....Could you U2U me....And Help me do it.......Please.......Thanx

Jacqua

[edit on 30-4-2005 by RANT]

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Try looking for help in this website.

www.astraldynamics.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Hey.......Thanx Kronns......I shall try this too

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 03:44 AM
link   
yeah, the river godess supposedly did have some astral success with the help from somebody here at ATS a while back, i cant believe i remember that - but she wouldnt disclose who it was. i think it was deltachaos.. but i could be wrong.

edit:
also check out www.psipog.org

[edit on 28-4-2005 by lost]

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Let me know when you find out.

I can travel and project into others but its not something I control and it happens during REM, oob or whatever. It's great to travel but my problem is being able to stay there once Im aware Ive traveled. Once I realize its not a dream or vision, I wake up because Im excited and Im no longer in the relaxed state as when I left my body. So I snap back into it and wake up. Really sucks because Im sure Id have a lot to offer you all if I can stay wherever I go until Im ready to leave/wakeup.

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 11:19 AM
link   
DragonflyKingdom, I know exactly how you feel.
When I dream I sometimes feel as though I've entered the mind of somebody else who is still plugged in, but as soon as I notice that the movie that I'm watching isn't my reality, I snap out of it and come back to my objective world of self-describing dreams.

Surely there has got to be a way to use touchstones to root myself in their mind, and possibly do something that would make them notice I'm there....

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Uhm, I'm not sure what it is called but can't you use like a recording or something like that when you sleep (you know like those language ones that repeat over and over again) to help you remember it's not a dream. Maybe one repeating "This is only a dream I have to get out of my body" so when you are asleep you hear it, and at one point will acknowledge it and you will have a lucid dream.

Would this method work for people having trouble?

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 08:32 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

there are many more threads similar to those above that will give you more info on astral projection and oobes. Personally I have not asked for help to be pulled out nor do I want it, I prefer to experience everything on my own pace. I have had two significant oobe's both completely unexpected after months and years of trying. Most of the time, I come very close to the state of letting go, but stress, fear and other factors usually snap me out of it.

Your best bet is to read as much as possible as you can on the topic and try various techniques, what works for one person may not work for you. You can also try these sites in addition to the many others you will come across in the various threads.
www.astralvoyage.com...
www.astralpulse.com...
www.astralweb.org...

Our search feature is quite helpful, just remember to change the date range to the beginning for some really interesting stuff.

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Hello.......this thread was brought to my attention, yey ! Hello. I am still around, and you can ask me anything really.

.................just sayin

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Here is a wealth of information for you, hope you enjoy.
www.gnosticweb.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 11:50 PM
link   
WoW....Thanx Everyone for your input......

I Have actually Astral Travelled before, probably about 5 times, and it was amazing......But, like some of you have said......It wasn't controlled, and Yeah, you get so excited, you come zapping back again

I shall keep trying and I think the same for anyone else that wants to do it too.....Yeah, I believe that what works for some, may not for others....

Thanx again

Jacqua

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 02:53 PM
link   
There is a link to my origonal thread if that helps any....

I know it is long but it is chalked FULL of good advise from others, not nessesarily from me
as well as links to alot of OOBE sites.origonal thread link

[edit on 29-4-2005 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Hello Jacqua.

I haven't been on this site for a good while , or i would have responded to your question earlier.
if you would like info on AP or you would like to try your luck with Remote Viewing let me know and i would be glad to help you with information, techniques, books etc.
I could U2U with this.
Parker

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Thanx Parks....

That would be 'great'.....However, you shall have to u2u ME as I haven't the posts yet.....Well, I don't really know, but don't think so

Any help whatsoever......Is help indeed....Or something like that

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Hello,
You should check out this link as well for some help. It's a forum based one astral projecting(although it does include all other metaphysics as well) Theres a ton of AP methods you can find here.
www.astralsociety.com...
Good luck!
-Dani

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jacqua
Since I joined this site I have found ONE person who says he can train people in Astral Travelling......But I wasn't allowed to post on the Site......And I wasn't allowed to send him a U2U because I didn't have 20 posts yet....

So, then I found 'another' site with this lady (I think) called The River Goddess......Saying that she had found a helper, and you had to ASk for Help.....and I wasn't logged in, so then I logged in....And Now Ive lost it because it was a Link to another Site

SO......Im trying 'this'.....If anyone, or 'preferably' the person that helped The River Goddess is Out There somewhere.....Could you U2U me....And Help me do it.......Please.......Thanx

Jacqua

[edit on 30-4-2005 by RANT]

There are free Astral Projection courses through the internet on the "Mystic Web" site.

You could log in and be a member to take that course by entering to the site: www.mysticweb.org

and you will know more information about that course through the site.

The course starts every 9 weeks.
If you didnt join the current course, so you will be able to join the next one by regestering .

Enter: www.mysticweb.org \ for registration and more information.

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Be careful if you do. I tried OOB several months ago and ended up with an unwanted entity that I had some trouble getting rid of. It was spooky. I got to the point I could see with my eyelids closed and could leave my body, but I would get scared and come right back.

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 01:43 PM
link   
River Goddess's original post is a long read but it is a wealth of information and links. I have gone from curiosity of the subject b4 reading that entire thread and related links, to literally pulling myself out with the imaginary rope from the ceiling suggestion. My mind is extremely difficult to slow down tho(massive multitasker) and i constantly lose it due to other thoughts flooding my mind upon partial pull out.
But im working on it.
I have started using some hemisync mp3's i found to assist in quieting outside and inside noise. Time is irrelevant so no hurry. Kudos to all that filled that thread with the info and River Goddess for starting it.

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 01:53 PM
link   
When I was a teenager and was into OBE's, and had many of the results and frustrations mentioned in this thread, I went through many many excercises that were supposed to help. I found a simple method that worked for me, and made it easier and easier for me to do.

You know that moment after a while of meditation, and trying to "project yourself", you usually find yourself in that "dreamlike" state...well try your best to look at your hands. Yup that's it. Make a conscience effort to look at your hands then turn them over and look at your palms.After a few tries of this (like three or four) I immediately "woke up" beside myself and was able to go wherever I wanted

I know it sounds silly but it worked for me. As previously stated I do realize that what works for some does not work for others. Just my experience here.

FYI- I got the technique from a Carlos Castaneda Book (yeah yeah I know don't laugh)

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I did it last week !

wasn't trying either.

used to do it regularly as a kid....but then I stopped , and forgot about it for many years.

I couldn't teach anyone , have no idea how I do it.

it's pretty weird.

there's a guy , by the name of dr. bruce goldberg , who claims he can teach it as well

www.drbrucegoldberg.com...

good luck...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join