It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shadow People witnesses

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I woke when something touched my uncovered foot and at the foot of my bed was a shadow-like image shaped like a human being, but not very tall, as I watched, in just a second or two, the image fell apart, like pieces of a jigsaw puzzle collapsing or ash falling.

I know I was "touched" by something, and since it was at the top of my toes, and not the bottom of my foot (I was lying on my back), it could not have been my cat walking beneath me and tickling me with her tail. Anyway, it was a distinct tug-touch, too heavy for fur but light enough so that the "shadow" seemed appropriate for having given the touch.

I have no idea what it was, and I seem to recall I dreamed that someone was standing at the foot of my bed and when I felt the touch, it woke me up, startled because it was supposed to have been a dream but the touch made it much too real.

It scared me, but not like horrified-scared, just startled-scared, especially since at the time I was living alone in an apartment.

I don't know about he rest of the experiencers, but I did speak out loud in Jesus' name to "get away from me", and then went back to sleep without problems.

Never experienced it before and hope never to again.

I've heard from former witchcraft practititoners that at least some of them are able to make themselves visible while "out of the body" in other locations than where their physical body is, and I've about come to the conclusion that I was visited by one of those that night.

I'm alone in the house as I'm typing this, and although it is full daylight outside, the house feels "spooky" and the "someone is behind me" sensation is playing inside. So, that makes me think there might be more to the "demonic" idea than I might have thought before.

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annunaki
I am curious. can anyone recall thier dreams on the nights that they've seen these shadow people? I am wondering if they have the same psychological effect on you, as the do me.

I have seen them. I had two, and for a long time I did believe they had an effect on my dreams. Now I am not so sure.

If what I had was the same thing we are talking about here, 'shadow people,' well I know that mine meant no harm.

For those of you who have them, do they follow you when you move to a new house or do you lose them?

HS

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by wellwhatnow

Originally posted by Annunaki
I am curious. can anyone recall thier dreams on the nights that they've seen these shadow people? I am wondering if they have the same psychological effect on you, as the do me.

I have seen them. I had two, and for a long time I did believe they had an effect on my dreams. Now I am not so sure.

If what I had was the same thing we are talking about here, 'shadow people,' well I know that mine meant no harm.

For those of you who have them, do they follow you when you move to a new house or do you lose them?

just mentioned on the second to last post on my 'incoming telepathic negativity' thread that I am seeing shadow people as soon as I wake up almost every morning now. I think that they are living etities or living group entities that enter a lot of peoples living space through contact in dreams.
so I don't think it matters if you move to a new location, my opinion. There was also a little shadow creature and a shadow line that streaked by me this morning with the same energy attributes as the shadow person standing in the hallway. I can also sense their presence as soon as I lay down, but their exact location is visible after awakening.

love to all
Honor Seed

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by HS

I think that they are living etities or living group entities that enter a lot of peoples living space through contact in dreams.

I thought about the dream angle myself, but recently I am beginning to reject the idea. Can you give me you ideas on why you believe the "contact in dreams" bit. Maybe I should evaluate that one more time.

HS

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 02:53 AM
link   
The reason I think that the shadow energy is more likely to enter the conscious awareness of a person during the dream state is because the vibration it is on is faster than our awake state. It is telepathic compared to the communication that goes on talking aloud or writing. This difference is about 10,000 to one. People who experience shadow energy awake are sensing a communication level coming at them that is so fearful and confusing because it is so much faster. The mind then compensates for this and creates an apparently common denominator, the shape of a person. Thousands of reports have not differed much on the shape for people who have seen what they sense is near for the first time.

the rest of the answer is posted on my thread incoming negative telepathy, I did not want to double post the same message, so I edited it this early morn.

HS

[edit on 15-5-2006 by HS]

HS

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 02:57 AM
link   
It is interesting to me when I typed the above post on a notepad and entered it that the limit is 5000 characters and that is exactly how many characters I typed.

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I have been following the 'shadow creatures' on a few sites since i had an interesting experience with them about a year or so ago.
What follows is a link to a posting a made to another site called MJ12, i like to throw stuff in there now and again but it seems to have had some trouble of late and most posters have deserted the forum, ah well.
Anyway, here's the link...

www.mj12.com...

I would have included the text of the post but it is rather more than 4000 characters.

I have had mixed responses from people on this one, some have said 'sleep paralysis', others have said 'demons', i have even had one person telling me that 'death' had come for me and that i had brought it on myself by using a ouija board many years ago!

I find this an interesting example due to it having elements of many phenomena, sleep paralysis, abduction, haunting etc.
And before anyone says it, no i was not under the influence of any substances at the time, in fact, as another poster has stated somewhere (possibly another thread i've read) i had not smoked or eaten anything of that nature for a few months, and no i am not prone to mushroom/acid flashbacks!

The thing that really boggles me is the 2^68 thing, i have tried to find some significance in it but to no avail, maybe just a coincidence but i have a feeling that there is more to it than that.

Q

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I have seen them, and I believe many users on this thread have as well, for the description from some fits perfectly with my own experiences. This is the first time I do locate some online discussion about it.

I have a wealth of information to share about them, however I am extremely reluctant to share my experiences and insights as I do not claim to understand this phenomenon at all, and I've been looking for answers for 15 years now.

A 3d incorporal shadow made of opaque blackness that has distinct human features, a silouette of perfect proportion that a specialized computer would be hard pressed to render in realtime. They are not some fuzzy blurs, and they do absorb light, or at least, light does not go through them.

How did user 'Annunaki' end up banned I wonder?

[edit on 21-8-2007 by Annointed]

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Being somewhat on the debunker side of things I'll tell you a story of when I was a kid. My sister and I woke up one night and I saw a few two foot tall shadows dancing on the wall kind of like the waltz. Both of us were stunned as we witness this and after a few mins I picked up a shoe and threw it at them and they disappeared...

Never did figure out what it was, but I still remember it to this day.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Well I'm not sure if I've seen a shadow person, but lemme write what happened to me once.

One day when my friend walked into my room to talk to me, I was bent over in my computer chair because I was fixing my socks, and when I heard him I looked at him with my head still upside down through my legs. Right next to him I could see a tall freaky looking black creature standing totally still. It didn't move at all.

But I only saw it for like 1 second max, because I decided to stand up and look at my friend to not seem weird. I listened to what he had to say, and then I told him that I saw a ghost next to him. But he obviously didn't take it seriously and quickly changed subject^^

Does anyone know if that was a demon or something?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join