It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"pwned" - He Sues Lover After Sex Change Hitch

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 07:32 PM
link   

He Sues Lover After Sex Change Hitch
NEW DELHI (Reuters) - An Indian who became a man to marry a female relative was dumped after the surgery, a newspaper reported Monday.

Twenty-nine-year-old rubber tapper Kuttiyamma, born with both male and female genitals, had been in love with the relative, Laura, 25, for 15 years before having surgery to become a man and change her name to Binu, the Hindustan Times reported.

But Laura became engaged to another man and Binu is suing her for breach of trust after spending 50,000 rupees ($1,150) on the sex change in southern Kerala state.

"She had agreed to marry me after the surgery," the paper quoted Binu saying in the petition. "I took loans to pay the hospital bills."

Laura's fiance has since backed out of the wedding after hearing of Binu. The paper did not say how Laura and Kuttiyamma/Binu are related.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Man the poor bastard. I mean seriously getting a sex change operation for the promise of marriage and as soon as the operation is done he gets dumped. That guys is not having a good week LOL.

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Well it took alot of bawls to do that..... 2 to be exact

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Dude, that's terrible. But, on the bright side, he can now get all the other girls he never could!

pwned is right though.

new topics

join