It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incomprehensible ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Ok people Ive seen alot of info all my life all 20 years of it lol, I am highly interested in this subject of Aliens and UFO's.
From things on this site ranging from the disclosure project to simple pics from Gazrok from the past and alot of evidence from you too m8 (thank you)
Anyway I find myself in a position where i dont know if im naive or just so enlightened i cant think the way some people do, heres my problem:
If So many people know about UFOs and free energy - zero energy from the salveged crash and so on Roswell and of course about aliens in general how can it be that these same people weather it be MJ12 or some other secret orgnaisation can keep such a secret - i mean let alone knowing what these feats could do for human civilisation stopping all war, no one starving the list goes on for all the good it could do us- I simply cant comprehend how people "yes they are like you and me" do this to our own race how can they live with themselves - ull say money perhaps im sorry but the possibilites of tech and info disclosure outweigh monetary gain in my opinion - lol
Reminds me if Aliens where riply sais "i dont know which race is worse, you dont see they screwing each other over for a percentage" lol
Anyway it saddens me to know that the people in real control are in my mind are evil.
But hey maybe they have a good reason, i dont see the big picture, do i ?

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I think the answer is because those stories about free energy, Majestic 12, etc. aren't true.

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Yes the thought has occured to me, as a rational explanation.

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 06:02 PM
link   
If you know about it, how is it a secret? The public knows some of this secret, but we aren't privy to the details of secret policy which continues the problem.

Is the public allowed access to radar defeating stealth technology or publicly admitted secret satellite networks? There many things the public knows that the government has, even some the government admits to having, but is not allowed to work with themselves. State secrets, of which there are many, can and will be kept secret as long as possible.

Public implementation of such inventions cannot be done if there is a large government conspiracy to ensure that they are not. Quite simple really.

[edit on 27-4-2005 by Frith]

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pliskin
If So many people know about UFOs and free energy - zero energy from the salveged crash and so on Roswell and of course about aliens in general how can it be that these same people weather it be MJ12 or some other secret orgnaisation can keep such a secret

Goverment secrets are kept via a system of bureaucratic compartmentalization. Somewhere on this site is a thread that includes a list of many of the top secret and above top secret security clearances that the govenment grants individuals. I would say realistically that this system applies more to black budget operations rather than alien coverup, but here's an example:

The Roswell crash happens, but all of the evidence is smartly moved to several different locations for analysis and containment. From that time to now, analysis and technological development has occurred at separate facilities, by different people, with different chains of command, one not aware of what the other is working on. At this point it is unsure which facilities house alien technology, if any at all. Wright-Patterson AFB was suspect, as is Dugway Proving Grounds, Green River, Los Alamos and Lawrence Livermore nuclear labs, Mt. Weather, etc...

- i mean let alone knowing what these feats could do for human civilisation stopping all war, no one starving the list goes on for all the good it could do us

The trouble with this notion is that there is money to be made by those whose goal it is to become wealthy at the expense of others. There is power to be gained by exploiting the impoverished, but on the other hand, there is money to be made by empowering the impoverished as seen with the new move to outsource labor from industrialized and efficient countries.

The power generation industry is the largest in the world, and were technology to become available to all that provided free, renewable energy, it would destroy the power structure on which these men rely. I know, it's sad.

- I simply cant comprehend how people "yes they are like you and me" do this to our own race how can they live with themselves - ull say money perhaps im sorry but the possibilites of tech and info disclosure outweigh monetary gain in my opinion

All I can say to this is that you are absolutely right. And what is right does, or rather should, outweigh monetary gain. That would be the very human thing to do, but then again, to be greedy and selfish is also the very human thing to do.

Ideology is the last luxury of youth, unfortunately.

But hey maybe they have a good reason, i dont see the big picture, do i ?

I think you DO see the big picture, as well as many other people on this planet. And ironically, it seems to be the same big picture as the preported aliens are trying to convince us all of, according to most literature on the subject.

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 07:33 PM
link   
welp, I am sure there is a reason. Whatever that reason may be, perhaps it is best that we don't know for now. Although, maybe they are trying to get the truth out, in a slow and safe way. Which could be the reason for alien movies, shows, internet websites, heck even this forum.

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 07:42 PM
link   
To get a pretty good understanding of how this secret has been kept, buy a copy of the 500+ page DISCLOSURE PROJECT. For fifteen bucks plus $5 S&H, it's pretty heady stuff. Get your plastic ready, GOOGLE it, and submit. Plus the purchase allows you to access current events surrounding this endeavour.

Secrets can be kept...but there's a price to pay.

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Disclosure project was a good book and I would recommend it as well. There isn't any BS speculation by the author (compiler) Dr. Steven Greer, just sidenotes discussing corroboration between stories. The corroborations are what made it for me.

The interesting thing is that this book only has excerpts of the 120+ hours of video testimony that Greer is in possession of.

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Where some may say .....
"Secrets can be kept...but there's a price to pay."

Some one else may say .....
"Secrets can be known .... but there's a price to pay."

I'm sorry to say that once the truth is known there is no unknowing it. Hence the old proverb "Careful what you ask for, ...."

Strictly hypothetical: Theoretical Quantum Physics seems to be telling us that there is no reason we can't travel back in time. So, then .... what if the message we sent out was recieved, the voyager project that is currently outside our solar system, due to reach another solar system in 100,000 years ... what if they recieved the message and responded to it thousands of years ago? I promise you, it is not impossible.

new topics

top topics

join