It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Queen elizabeth 2 owns most of america!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Now, intelligent people of this great website, you have read the title, now do the research! I Have left the research of this title above to be done entirely by you, aren`t you lucky?!

And before you say it. It is not because i am too lazy, but just curious and acutely aware of the response to this post i will get. Especially the americans, who i know could not bear to admit this as fact, if that is the conclusion they reach. HAVE FUN!!!

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Queen Alizardbirth has no where near the net wealth to own most of America, even the author of the Harry Potter books is wealthier than her, let alone our own Bill Gates.

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by veritas 7
Now, intelligent people of this great website, you have read the title, now do the research! I Have left the research of this title above to be done entirely by you, aren`t you lucky?!

And before you say it. It is not because i am too lazy, but just curious and acutely aware of the response to this post i will get. Especially the americans, who i know could not bear to admit this as fact, if that is the conclusion they reach. HAVE FUN!!!

Can anyone say "trolling"?

Besides, QE2 is either a hospital or a boat. How can they own most of America?

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Yes officially, on paper that is quite correct. But you need to look further into this, to make such a naive and thoughtless comment. This may sound a little way of the subject, but did you know that Britain is the only country in the world to have more than 1 UN vote. This is partly due to the commonwealth, and so called disabling of the British empire. PLEASE people, do some real research on this!!!

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 05:32 PM
link   
veritas 7 can i just sneak in a quick comment.. i also u2u'd you, what has this topic got to do with aliens or ufo's ? are you heading in that direction or can i move this in to a better fitted forum?

thanks

[edit on 27-4-2005 by asala]

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Well, you put this on the "aliens & UFOs" topic thread. So, my guess is that Queen Elizabeth is an Alien who has been in control of the planet for all of time. And so naturally she would own most of America and the whole world for that matter.

Ok, seriously, I cant wait to here what the rediculous story is behind this rediculous statement.

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 05:40 PM
link   
asala, you are quite correct it should have been put in a different forum. My apologies to you and all.

new topics

top topics

join