It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spontaneous combustion?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 03:31 PM
link   
No real facts, so my opinion.. Lot of the brain is unused, and unknown, so for all we know, we are truley in control of our body, and certain emotions can trigger parts of the brain by mistake, possibly. SHC stories ussualy involve being burned from the inside out, and in very small areas, as in no spreading of burns, so it sounds possible.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 07:41 AM
link   
you are talking about bio-feedback. i can control my heart rate winch is is real fun in hospitals making the doctors and nurses think ive flat lined. but i know im doing that and i dont see how anyone could subconusly burn them self to ash.

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 08:28 AM
link   
kundalini, the serpent fire, in excessive behavior.

once read the fire of a spont. comb. is a special kind of fire, for cloathes which were worn not being burned etc.

just a thought.

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienaddicted
once read the fire of a spont. comb. is a special kind of fire, for cloathes which were worn not being burned etc.

Fire is fire. There is only one form of combustion.

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Combustion no.

Implosen yes.

Perhaps Some source of Electromagnetic Radiation? Much powerful then a microwave.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 04:02 PM
link   
perhaps it's not a case of fire at all, only the result looks similar,

i certainly favor the quick variant, slow fires, that are hot enough to consume bones would light off the entire house, if you don't believe me, just think about burning a bale of cotton saoked with a gallon of gasoline in the middle of your room (add animal parts at your discretion for better smell), also wouldn't such a fire quickly run out of oxygen in a confined space?

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I watched a whole programme about it and i think they concluded that there is no solid proof of it happening. They brought in the fire services and other experts and all reviewed previous suposed cases of spontaneous combustion and attempted to explain what could have caused them. I think in most cases the room was very dry and dusty which lead to it happening.

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 01:14 PM
link   
i had saw a show on this that the persons clothes acts a a wick in a candel and the persons body fat acts a wax makin a candle, aslo saw another show where they said one with old bones would be easy also to burn from ostiperious. whats 10 ppl out of 50 billion ppl in a year . with them odds i say almost ne thing is posible

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 04:21 PM
link   
IMO, SHC is caused by the Kundalini chakra being forced open and most times happens to persons who have no occult interests.
When that chakra is opened correctly, the human temp can/does go over 110o Fah.
If opened accidentally or through careless uses of posession or borrowing of that human for that time, it blazes like what it is referred to as the Kundalini fire.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Human combustion maybe possible when there is a genetic abnormality in a person.. why not take a closer look on that possibility?

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I will never forget an article in the Plain Dealer regarding a couple who went to a NY ER dealing with hyperthermia and eventually smoked and died. It was reported one day and got deep sixed quick. ( I attempted search and couldn't find anything on it.)
Tibetan monks sleep out on ledges once a year in their robes with a sheet in bitter cold temps.
My thinking is there is many more ways to tap into our potentials than is currently known.
The widespread plague of house fires in Italy, like unplugged electronic devices sent researchers and even the Vatican to attempt an excorcism in one small town.

Originally posted by menguard
Does any body have any knowledge on what exactly internal combustion/ spontaneous combustion is and how it takes place?If any ats members have any information on this I woul love to hear it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join