It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Existence In History

page: 1

join
share:
Boy

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I know many of you think that i cant be trusted as much as a full time member because im a newbie, but i am a real extraterrestrial enthusiest.
I was wondering if any of you alien believers out there have noticed that all the way down the passage of time their have been little things.
For example:Recently Egyption stone walls have been excavated that bear markings of objects that are the common day image of a ufo. These markings had been carved before the whole flying saucer idea started.
Has anybody else noticed this and other little things?

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 05:47 PM
link   
yes, i think we all have. and while on the subject of ancient egypt go here and you will find more.

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 06:25 PM
link   
The Egyptian Heiroglyphics are proved fake at this site, among others. Take a look at what professional archeologists who have spent their entire lives studying Eqypt think...

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 06:36 PM
link   
You are correct about that. I was telling someone else about that on another thread. He thought I was lying(as most people do when they don't do their own research). It's nice to know that a self proclaimed newbie knows this info, and a long time member of ATS didnt. It is true. Aliens have been here from the begining. Good and bad aliens. The writings you speak of also had modern day helocopters on the wall as well as airplanes too. The bible speaks of a certain individual (Jesus) being "taken up" into the sky. This could very well be a ufo.

Nice observation of the writings on the walls.

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by PeanutButterJellyTime
The Egyptian Heiroglyphics are proved fake at this site, among others. Take a look at what professional archeologists who have spent their entire lives studying Eqypt think...

There are also archeologist who have spent thier entire lives studying Egypt who believe the writings are authentic. Here are some other things you find interesting Boy. dudeman.net...

[edit on 27-4-2005 by maathotep]

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Right here in southern Utah, there are petroglyphs made by the Hopi and Anasazi indians that picture flying discs. Freeman canyon, a closed archaeological site, which can only be accessed by permit has many of these ancient works of art. Strangely, Halliburton works a lot in the area, attempting to find new efficient ways to exploit natural gas and oil resources, and has tried to procure Freeman canyon for their own purposes. Hmm...

In the bible, my opinion is that many of the supposed witnessing of God, or His representatives seem to be concurrent with many contemporary sightings, such as Moses' encounters.

The book of Mormon also has some very suspect stories of revelation from God seeming to be a little 'out of this world'.... See the story of the Sixteen Stones.

[edit on 27-4-2005 by DeltaChaos]

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 07:02 PM
link   
There's a recent thread right here that deals with Aliens and UFOs throughout history. Worth checking out.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Your question is not obvious and therefore very new. Unidentified Flying Objects are just that.
Their here and have been for a long time - long before /47. Since Einstein' theory of relativity does not allow for back in time travel ,'ll suggest that the reports we are told relates to beings already here. In our dimension or more.

I suggest 3/4 of UFO reports are earthbound machines but 1/4 is things we cannot rely on to be either explainable or representitive of known physics.

Good luck on your adventure into the ufology world.

Dallas

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Not only have there been pics of ufos there have also been drawings of gods that resemble what "reptilians" what look like. I do not have the pic on hand, since i viewed it a while ago, but it was a pic of a reptilian that was much larger than the ppl and all of them were sitting and eating, however in the reptilians plate where arms and legs. this is a very interesting subject

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 07:58 PM
link   
There were also many many pictures of ufos in ancient paintings from all over the world. I remember that there was a japanese old painting of a flying saucer and alien writing on it. It was from a website that had many pictures like that. I forgot the link to that website though

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Deltachaos:

I was in Canyonlands about 15 years back, and went into this cave which had a painting that they called 'the american alien'... a strange little creature with the red/white/blue of America. I took a picture but have lost it over the years. I haven't been able to locate it on the web.

At the time I was told it was first discovered by the Anasazi's, and was authentic.

Are you familiar?

Boy

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 03:20 PM
link   
yes. i am but i am unsure about its auhtenticity...
sorry my example was obsolete...
hoes this-the aztecs had a god that said it came from another world, and that one day it would be reuinited with its kind. the drawings in aztec temples show this "god" with his face facing the sky. also the aztecs said this being gave them superior knowledge. anyone else heard this?

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 05:04 AM
link   
yes i have hered of this boy and the knowlege theyre god brought to them was that of numbers, mathamatics and calendars... and acording to the mayan calandar the day there God (s) return is surposed to be december 23rd 2012

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Joseph Knecht
Deltachaos:

I was in Canyonlands about 15 years back, and went into this cave which had a painting that they called 'the american alien'... a strange little creature with the red/white/blue of America. I took a picture but have lost it over the years. I haven't been able to locate it on the web.

At the time I was told it was first discovered by the Anasazi's, and was authentic.

Are you familiar?

I am not familiar with that one. By the way, I'm doing a couple of UFO hunting trips this summer. Hoyt peak in the Uinta mountains and I hope to get to Kings peak and search for signs of underground operations.

Looking for that 'American Alien', I found a cool site with lots of pictures of art throughout history with UFOs and aliens:

Aliens in Art History

Boy

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 03:19 PM
link   
nice. I was also thinking that al our ideas of elves , goblins werewolves or vampires could just be alien vistors

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 03:44 PM
link   
DeltaChaos- Nice Site... While I think some of the work is more of an esoteric representation of the human condition, there are obvious craft in some of those images. Or maybe they're just swamp gas or satellites

Glad your on the hunt... people need to be proactive.

Boy- It's such a great subject to delve into. You might want to check out a book called 'Alien Dawn' by Colin Wilson. It addresses the alien phenomenon as well as elves, werewolves etc.. from some very interesting viewpoints.

Possibly what Jung referred to as archetypes.

Cheers.

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Archetypes...

Why does that seem familiar? I've heard someone else using the term archetypes to describe human beings. I can't remember where, but I know it wasn't crazy Carl.

Hmmm...

More interesting than this art is just all the accounts in the old testament that just seems more outerworldly than divine, such as Moses meetings with God.

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 03:55 PM
link   
join me!!!

if you love UFOs / aliens, you will love this...

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Ahh... Found it on an artist's website. Second one down... Though it's called 'man'.

utahphotowild.com...

A very unique pictograph on Upper Salt Creek of Canyonlands National Park, Utah, the All American Man Pictograph, has a circular torso painted in red, white and blue stripes. The figure is in an Anasazi habitation alcove. Anasazi style handprint pictographs are also present. The color resemblance to the American flag and modern claims of embellishment led archaeologists to question its prehistoric authenticity. This and the rare coloration and style led to the desire to test the age of the pictograph.

And further interesting analysis:

www.unexplained-mysteries.com... 197.html

top topics

join