It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Having some difficulties...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I am asking for anyone who can aide in some way, to do so.

I have been having problems for about more than five months now and have decided to seek some help by posting my issue. I shall start from the beginning. I began to experiment with OOBE's, astral projections, telepathy, these types of abilities, and have succesfully had a hand full of events happen. After I had my first OOBE, things started to get a little different, in small significant ways. These led me to discover other abilities, that I have yet to scratch the surface of. I began to day dream every so often. During a dinner out with my family at one of my favorite restaurants, I ordered the usual, chicken schnitzel and extra mashed potatoes. As I began to eat my potatoes, I started to think back for some reason to a world cup soccer game that had came to our city. It was half time and everyone proceeded to the food stands. On the way back, it became increasingly crowded and I ended up getting stuck. Thank goodness a security guard came thru. I decided to follow closely behind, so as to get thru. It worked for a while untill I came across a couple who wouldn't let me thru which was understandable. But what really got to me was how they spoke to me. As I was eating my mashed potatoes I thought of this, but it seemed more of like i was re-living it and re-doing it. My mother asked if I was ok. I started to black out and return to seeing what was happening now at dinner.
Ever since these experiences (some I will not describe, because they are irrelevant to what is happening now) I have been in some sort of state of feeling as if I am between worlds. Here but not. It feels as if I am watching a movie. I forget that I am the person interacting with these people. Sometimes its as if I can watch myself from a distance. Sometimes I feel like I am not even in control of myself but someone else is (not to say that someone else is, its just what it feels like). Its a weird feeling, and is happening more and more and is starting to interfere with what I need to be doing. I do not know what it is or what is happining to me. I am asking anyone who can help me, by giving advice or what not to do so, as it is starting to progress even more.

-Dagger

[edit on 27-4-2005 by Dagger]

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Wow that sounds a bit scarey. I say just go with it while trying to research on the internet for any possible info you can get. I know it is not much help, Ive got some things goin on that i've been trying to figure out for a while myself. So I cannot help much, hopefully someone on here can.
Btw, for risk of sounding stupid,what is an oobe? I've seen it mentioned on here, but I have no clue

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 08:06 PM
link   
oobe would be an out of body experience.
Here's a rather long topic on it:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 08:57 PM
link   
"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when se created them."
-- Albert Einstein --

"We shall not cease from exploration. And the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time."
-- T. S. Eliot --

I would suggest you watch a movie. Not just any movie, but the best movie you'll ever see. The name of the movie is: "What the Bleep Do We Know?"

I'm certain it will help you. I hope you have a good day. Somtimes it helps to live in the here and now, and sometimes you need to be somewhere and somewhen else. But, you will always be where you are supposed to be.

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dagger
I started to think back for some reason to a world cup soccer game that had came to our city. It was half time and everyone proceeded to the food stands. On the way back, it became increasingly crowded and I ended up getting stuck. Thank goodness a security guard came thru. I decided to follow closely behind, so as to get thru. It worked for a while untill I came across a couple who wouldn't let me thru which was understandable. But what really got to me was how they spoke to me.

I would like to know more info on what the couple said and how they said it first, but will give my take on it.

First you are messing around with stuff that you shouldn't be.

The hunger you felt when you needed to go to the food stands corresponds to a hunger you are feeling in your spirit for God. You are feeding your spiritual hunger with stuff that isn't good. The couple stopping you is telling you just that, stop it with the unwise spiritual practices(junk food) that are associated with evil and come from evil entities.

Feed the hunger of your spirit with Jesus Christ.

[edit on 27-4-2005 by dbrandt]

[edit on 27-4-2005 by dbrandt]

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dagger
I started to think back for some reason to a world cup soccer game that had came to our city. It was half time and everyone proceeded to the food stands. On the way back, it became increasingly crowded and I ended up getting stuck. Thank goodness a security guard came thru. I decided to follow closely behind, so as to get thru. It worked for a while untill I came across a couple who wouldn't let me thru which was understandable. But what really got to me was how they spoke to me.

A little bit more information please. I can't quite make out what your difficulty is, outside of some apparent confusion.

The hunger you felt when you needed to go to the food stands corresponds to a hunger you are feeling in your spirit for God.......yadda yadda yadda...............
Feed the hunger of your spirit with Jesus Christ.

Oh, great advice. Replace Coke with Pepsi. That really helps the dude.

top topics

join