It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA/Israel/Saudi Arabia - Who supports whom?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 02:14 PM
link   
There are many Americans that believe that our economic and military backing of Israel is wrong, and that our tax dollars should not be exported. Fundamentally, I agree, but these same people seem to overlook the complicity that the relationship between USA and Saudi Arabia represents, at least in business.

I once read somewhere that Saudi Arabia had so much money invested in American interests (banks and stocks) that if they were to pull out of said investments, it could crash the American economy immediately.

And of course there are the implications, either real or perceived, that American and Saudi oil business is so interdependent that one could not survive without the other.

My question is, should we be so concerned about our exports and support of Israel when our nation is so dependent on the business created by Saudi interest. And by the way, wouldn't such support of both countries kind of be a conflict of interest for all parties?

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Ok, that was actually me....

I accidentally posted under TRG again. Oh well, she needed points for a webmail account anyway. I tried to buy one for her, but purchase of gifts with points is not allowed.

Good for her...

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I gladly bump this.

You are so right! We sold our soul to the Saudi's

Anything to not see $2 a gallon. Oops, why again are we kissing their ars?

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Ok, so it's not totally inane. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Anything to not see $2 a gallon. Oops, why again are we kissing their ars?

Because the world has woken up to the fact that Africa has a greater wealth of natuarl resouces then the Middle East. By the time the world wakes up the people have Africa will have wiped themselvs out thou Aids, poverty , corrupation and the fact that the world dosnt care.
And not to mention the fact Africa is or will be breeding ground for Bin ladin recuits.

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Right, xpert, Africa and its peoples have been exploited for what they have for centuries by the people of European descent. I think also that all this time, Africa has to some extent been kept down, just in the hopes that the people will continue in ruin and present no real opposition when they need to go in and get the resources that are in Africa.

top topics

join