It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FREE Star Wars Movie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Yes, that's right! Don't wait to get your Star Wars fix. I'll hook you up now with the FREE download of Revelations. It's a forty minute long fan movie that has special effects similar to George Lucas' efforts.

Quicktime and Windows Media downloads both available as HTTP and Torrent files.

Intro:
Revelations was started with a hope and desire to create a low-budget independent film with a big-budget production value. With affordable technology and a pool of talented artists around the world, we wanted to see how far Panic Struck Productions could take it. Everyone involved in the film is a volunteer and no one was paid to work or be involved in this project. The film is a combined effort to artists, industry professionals, and fans, all working together in a dedicated effort to produce a high-end film.

A little on the story:
"Revelations" takes place between Episodes 3 and 4 of the Star Wars Saga. Emperor Palpatine's power has spread throughout the galaxy. Darth Vader is a feared figure. The Jedi are hunted fugitives. Anyone suspected of harboring Jedi or having any information about them is taken into Imperial custody.

Our heroine, Taryn Anwar, has broken way from Imperial control and is searching for an ancient Jedi artifact. Said to contain great power, it could be the key to destroying the Empire -- if she can locate it before Zhanna, the Emperor’s Hand, does. It’s a race between good and evil as the fate of the galaxy hangs in the balance.

Star Wars Revelations

external image

[edit on 10-3-2006 by ZeddicusZulZorander]

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 11:35 AM
link   

You have voted for ZeddicusZulZorander for the Way Above Top Secret award.

You have applauded ZeddicusZulZorander

Yeah, awesome find.

I'm so watching this once I get around to d/ling it. Should be good.

I hope, though, that it doesn't give away anything from Episode III (zOMG Anakin is Darth Vader?!?!?!)

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Mixed results.

First off, BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Nothing I love more than sci-fi movies. This belongs on the sci-fi cchannel, it's right up their alley.

They actually did an amazing job, but it definitely highlights that a hollywood budget CAN come in handy. The acting was miserable, but the stuff it self was a lot better than I expected, especially the computer scenes.

Also, after 16 mins (the scene with vader and emperor) it just stopped playing. I'll have to redownload it to see if I can get past that point, but it was kind of sad.

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Great find!!! Im a star wars fan too!

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 07:52 PM
link   
great find...

ill watch it later though...

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Has anyone ever seen 'Geordie Starwars'?
Basically its starwars, cut up by a bunch of Newcastle (Geordies) University Students, put together with more or less in no order what so ever with their own lines adlibbed over the tops in parts. e.g.
Storm Trooper 1 : Thats a big gun mate
Storm Trooper 2 : Yeah but were still gonna get the s*** kicked outta us

When the big 4 legged robot things are walking down the vally
Guy with Binoculars: Sarge you aint gonna f***** believe whats coming down the valley, you just aint gonna f***** believe it.

I really suggest downloading it if you can find it!

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I will ressurect this old thread of mine to bring you another fan star wars movie I ran across.

STAR WARS: Desek - website

Made by some people in the UK, I'm about half through it now (35 minute film) and it's not bad. Some very decent special effects and so on. It's a quicktime movie and about 104MB, but if you have broadband it doesn't take too long.

Thought I would pass it on for the fans.

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I hated Revelations. Though the graphics are fancy, the story was just typical fanboyism, all done with very poor acting (and a fugly evil bad girl.)

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I actually co-wrote/directed DESEK, and if your looking for fan films there's a massive archive here.....

[gratuitous link removed]

Ian.
edit on 10/31/2013 by 12m8keall2c because: [gratuitous link removed]

new topics

top topics

join