It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is this BUREAU 713 THE REAL DEAL.....HELP?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I was reading an article about Maggie Gylenhall's comments on her up and coming movie when my screen went blank for nearly 5mins......when it came back to life this website was on my explorer window.....Ive never seen it before and thought it was more than just a coincidence that I was just reading an article about a star of the the old film The Secretary, and this Bureau seem to be using the movies website!!!!
Im looking through the material on site now, any help to deny ignorance about this site would be much appreciated!

www.secretarythemovie.com...

Below is a sample of the page regarding who they are an mission statement.

What does 713 stand for?

"713" is an internation code for Paranormal Breach of Security. 713 is a bureau of the National Security which monitors and defends against supernatural forces through the development and implementation of highly sophisticated Global Detections Grids (GDG), paranormal encryption methods, and Vital defense security systems to ensure the absolute security of vital commmunications including:

Classified Defense and Intelligence Communications
Government Contracted Corporate Intranet
Covert Military Operations
Global Satellite Communications and Positioning Data
Ultra-secure Land and Radiotelephone Services and Monitoring
Internet and Milnet Systems
Space Agency Operations

Our Mission

To defend and execute US national security against Paranormal threats:

Monitor and control electomagnetic anomolies of paranormal activity
Electromagnetic defense and weapons research, development, and implementation.
Providing cutting-edge communications security services for US Intelligence, the Military and all branches of government.
Constantly improving encryption technology through tireless research and real-world testing.
Maintaining objectivity in the substance of intelligence, a deep commitment to the client in its form and timing.

Our Vision

To be the cornerstone of a U.S. Paranormal Defense Community that is preeminent in the world.
To meet the challenges of purely unpredictable global paranormal threats, execute, and secure a safe world.
To resolve emergent electromagnetic security issues with effective and innovative methods.

And this from someone I guess is a project leader of some sort

Subject: Arabus Project

To: Arabus Project Staff, clearence 1-4

"Abandon all hope...Ye who enter here" According to Dante, this is written above the gates to the ninth circle of Hell.The Abacus Code has been compromised, let's not let it come to that.

The 713 'Rumor Mill' has it that we have a "Key Master" in our midst about to open that gate: Dr. John Houghton of the San Franscisco museum of Ancient Civilizations. According to the latest 713 Intel, our good doctor returned with a golden object rumored to be the key to the gates of hell.

We must secure this item, then destroy it.

A rogue (Ex 713) agent named Edward Carnby is compromising the safty and security of this mission.

Carnby employs and harbors great resentment for Bureau 713 and for myself personally. He must be apprehended and contained.

Let me reiterate that neither I, nor my office will tolerate and breech of security within the 713 system.

Bureau 713 agents, let me remind you all that our job is more than number crunching. Our work ensures the very survival of covert operatives, military operations, and security of the world against forces that that can not be defended against outside of this Bureau.

If we work together, we can secure this "key" and contain Carnby before the integrity of our mission is compromised.

LT. Commander Burke Bureau 713

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 10:55 AM
link   
A quick google search brought up nothing but movies, and addresses/phone numbers. There is a Naval Intelligence Bureau at 713 Milwaukee Ave somewhere...

It also brought up
www.bureau713.com...
which is a pretty nifty looking site, but I don't think it has anything to do with some kind of government agency, US or otherwise.

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I don't think its too mysterious that you got that site, since she is in a movie called 'the secretary'. If you clicked on a link for the movie, then that site woudl pop up. I find it hard to beleive that an uber-secret agency has a .com website that mimics her movie.

whois domain query

Domain Name: SECRETARYTHEMOVIE.COM

Registrant:
Lions Gate Entertainment
4553 Glencoe Avenue
Marina Del Rey
CA
US

Administrative Contact:
Lions Gate Entertainment, (NIC-3511) [email protected]
Lions Gate Entertainment
2700 Colorado Ave
2nd floor
Santa Monica
CA, US
Phone: 3103149507 Fax: 3103966041

The movie company is probably trying to attract the attention of people who's interests get piqued by these sorts of things.

I've contacted the administrative contact, asking why the secretary site is a mimic of the bureau713 site.

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Any word back yet Nygdan? It's been a couple of days. I'm sure it's probably nothing major, but still...

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 12:14 PM
link   
No, nothing. The bastages won't reply!

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Maggie G. who was in "Stranger than Fiction" as the anarchist baker? Could it be the microphone anomaly again, mayhaps? Some people see it, some people do not. The butcher, the baker and the candlestick maker? Bureau 713...similar to Hell Boy's New Jersey Paranormal Research Institute? I suppose only the X-files could find out. The truth is out there.

new topics

top topics

join