It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Officially Owns The Moon???

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amorymeltzer
The one acre stuff is bogus, don't waste your money. You won't an acre of the moon as much as you would my life.

Agreed Amo!

I wish everybody would quit it with this I own an acre of the Moon crap!

Do you really think if the US set up base on your acre they would listen to you when you asked them to move?????

I think not!

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Why is this thread still going on? I already told y'all, I own it. Accept it and move on

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
Why is this thread still going on? I already told y'all, I own it. Accept it and move on

Shush!

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by apc
Actually Im certain the Apollo landers will become tourist attractions.
Complete with spotlights and a red velvet rope.

tourist attractions???? wasnt the moon landing a hoax??? look at the pictures and videos!!! the flag is always so light when everything is dark.... u can see the poeoples shadows doing in diferent directions.... there is only 1 light source on the moon the SUN!!! the thing they came in weighs 70 tons! yet the people seem to make bigger dents in the ground than it! in the videos the flag looks like its moving like something is blowing on it.... something like a FAN!!! there is no wind in space! usa just made up the moon landing cuz they were scared to lose the race... and isnt NASA grounded cuz ov that space shuttle with the israeli guy??? they said that they cant send anything to space till they figure out what went wrong back then

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Key words are "UN treaty". If Gates or Ellison (or other billionaire) can get there and establish a maned outpost via a corporation in a country not party to the treaty then they would take possession of at least the part they were sitting on - especially of they had some guns that could fire up there....

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 11:43 PM
link   
noone OWNS the frickin MOON!
though some people may argue the point that America was there first and we put our flag there and whatnot, ITS NOT OURS!

its not americas, its not russias, its not frickin czechoslovakia's!

America can say its hers all she wants, but dont believe a word that comes outta her mouth cuz, im gonna let you in on a little secret here, promise not to tell? ok, THE FRICKIN PRESIDENT OF THE FRICKIN UNITED STATES OF AMERICA IS A DUMBARSE!

...there...i said it. George W. Bush is probably a certifiable retard.(i am deeply sorry to all mentally handicapped peoples out there, as this is a great disgrace to you all).

apc

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by russiankid
tourist attractions???? wasnt the moon landing a hoax??? look at the pictures and videos!!! the flag is always so light when everything is dark.... u can see the poeoples shadows doing in diferent directions.... there is only 1 light source on the moon the SUN!!! the thing they came in weighs 70 tons! yet the people seem to make bigger dents in the ground than it! in the videos the flag looks like its moving like something is blowing on it.... something like a FAN!!! there is no wind in space! usa just made up the moon landing cuz they were scared to lose the race... and isnt NASA grounded cuz ov that space shuttle with the israeli guy??? they said that they cant send anything to space till they figure out what went wrong back then

I see you are relatively new here. Greetings and salutations. I suggest reading the entirety of the other Moon threads in this forum. Everything you have suggested as evidence is grossly incorrect and if you do a bit of research Im sure you will see "the light" har har.
I suspect you were born in the early 90's, so might I add your school library should have a respectable Science section. I know Russia has been going through some tough times with money and all, but Im sure the schools still have books. If you have defected to share our Yankee blue sky, then I should inform you of this neat thing we have called the Dewey Decimal System. It will help you find the books you clearly need.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 10:24 AM
link   

wasnt the moon landing a hoax???

No!

Possibly the biggest conspiracy theory EVER!
But thats all it is, a theory.
This has been disscused a million and one times on ATS and most people are decided that we did land on the Moon in '69!

look at the pictures and videos!!! the flag is always so light when everything is dark.... u can see the poeoples shadows doing in diferent directions.... there is only 1 light source on the moon the SUN!!! the thing they came in weighs 70 tons! yet the people seem to make bigger dents in the ground than it! in the videos the flag looks like its moving like something is blowing on it.... something like a FAN!!! there is no wind in space!

An End To The Moon Conspiracy!!!
You'll find links in the thread above to many sites de-bunking all of the things you have said were wrong with the landing!

and isnt NASA grounded cuz ov that space shuttle with the israeli guy??? they said that they cant send anything to space till they figure out what went wrong back then

Not anymore!

The shuttles were grounded due to the Columbia disaster two years ago!
The problem was known not long after the accident and has been solved(supposedly).
NASA's Return To Flight mission STS-114, is due to launch next month.

Mic

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 10:27 AM
link   
umm, apc, russiankid's location thingy says U.S.A....

[edit on 25/6/2005 by Kitsunegari]

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kitsunegari
America can say its hers all she wants, but dont believe a word that comes outta her mouth cuz,

Firstly America is not a country, i think you mean the US which is in America!
And secondly, the US has never laid claim to the Moon!!!

im gonna let you in on a little secret here, promise not to tell? ok, THE FRICKIN PRESIDENT OF THE FRICKIN UNITED STATES OF AMERICA IS A DUMBARSE!

A story........
Knock at Kitsunegari's door....

Kitsunegari - Hello.
Man in black suit with big gun - Hello Kitsunegari, i am from the government.
Kitsunegari - oh, how is our certifiable retard leader doing?
Man in black suit with big gun - shut up, BANG BANG!
Kitsunegari - AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!! BLEEEEDING!!!!!!!!
Man in black suit with big gun - Goodbye!

Why did you find the urge to post that in a thread about the Moon?

Leave the Bush bashing out, hes a top man!!!

Mic

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 11:03 AM
link   

im gonna let you in on a little secret here, promise not to tell? ok, THE FRICKIN PRESIDENT OF THE FRICKIN UNITED STATES OF AMERICA IS A DUMBARSE!

Oh go away!

Originally posted by MickeyDee
A story........
Knock at Kitsunegari's door....

Kitsunegari - Hello.
Man in black suit with big gun - Hello Kitsunegari, i am from the government.
Kitsunegari - oh, how is our certifiable retard leader doing?
Man in black suit with big gun - shut up, BANG BANG!
Kitsunegari - AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!! BLEEEEDING!!!!!!!!
Man in black suit with big gun - Goodbye!

apc

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 02:01 PM
link   

umm, apc, russiankid's location thingy says U.S.A....

Hehehe yeah I see that. At the time the screen was a little blurry so I didnt notice.

So Dewey Decimal System it is!!

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Leave the Bush bashing out, hes a top man!!!

yeah alright, whatever...you wouldnt know, he's not YOUR leader. anyway. i'll save it for another time. sorry, i got a bit carried away there...

and you Identity_Unknown,why do you care anyways. YOUR FROM THE UK! ITS NOT YOUR PROBLEM! GWB aint goin around gettin your family and friends, along with thousands of innocent people, killed for no reason.

[edit on 26/6/2005 by Kitsunegari]

apc

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 02:25 AM
link   

GWB aint goin around gettin your family and friends, along with thousands of innocent people, killed for no reason.

It's hardly no reason. Our invasion and total control of the middle east was/is inevitable.. we need oil, and theyve got it. Would you rather we suffer total economic collapse ahead of schedule? Dubyah's daddy set the stage and Junior is just following through as planned. Of course I think theyre total Nazis, but hey.. we need oil. Although this is definitely a topic for another thread.. unless there's oil on the Moon.

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 08:10 AM
link   

I know that as the US first stepped foot on the Moon they could claim it as their own, but what is the official stance on this subject?

Does the US own the Moon?
Or does the Earth Own the Moon?

Will Europe, China and Japan have to ask the US for permission to land on the Moon?

And who will Govern the Moon once we do have an inhabited station there?

Will the US just take over the day to day running of the Moon?

Who will reap the rewards from mining there?

So many questions and so little answers!!!

a typical American arrogant

GO ON!!!! tax every ship that set sail on this planet (hey... the US fleets of Carrier Battle Group owns the ocean? doesn't it?)

don't stop there, tax everyone who inhale/breath or sent a F22 their way.

the American are so naive I don't know what to say

apc

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by betaiso

I know that as the US first stepped foot on the Moon they could claim it as their own, but what is the official stance on this subject?

Does the US own the Moon?
Or does the Earth Own the Moon?

Will Europe, China and Japan have to ask the US for permission to land on the Moon?

And who will Govern the Moon once we do have an inhabited station there?

Will the US just take over the day to day running of the Moon?

Who will reap the rewards from mining there?

So many questions and so little answers!!!

a typical American arrogant

GO ON!!!! tax every ship that set sail on this planet (hey... the US fleets of Carrier Battle Group owns the ocean? doesn't it?)

don't stop there, tax everyone who inhale/breath or sent a F22 their way.

the American are so naive I don't know what to say

WTF are you talking about?
Didnt you notice those little curly symbols with dots under them at the end of each statement?
Did you just decide to ignore the "So many questions and so little answers!!!" part?
Yes, if we wanted to, we COULD say the Moon is OURS as we set foot there first. This has been the STANDARD and COMMON practice of ALL nations throughout the ENTIRE history of mankind. If you hate Americans so much, then please stop using OUR language (yes, you are using American English. ESAD).

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I've read several UFO documents over the years that stated the same facts. They claimed the Moon is occupied by ET's, who dwell on the dark side to remain unseen by us.

In 69 when we landed on the Moon, the ET's made it abundantly clear, our presence was not welcome and there would be serious consequences should we ever attempt to return! This would certainly explain the subsequent lack of interest by our space program since then.

This classified information was revealed by a former high ranking official at NASA. Reportedly, our brave returning "moon walkers" were visibly shaken when conveying the dire reprecussionswe'd face, should we fail to heed the ET ultimatum.

The astronauts went on to say that the moon was hollow and not of biological origin. Supposedly, behind it's facade it's actually an alien space station, where they camp to keep an eye on us.

I've read the same scenario over and over again from different resources. Is this merely a popular hoax that's being perpetuated? Maybe. But then again, maybe not!

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by dollmonster
In 69 when we landed on the Moon, the ET's made it abundantly clear, our presence was not welcome and there would be serious consequences should we ever attempt to return! This would certainly explain the subsequent lack of interest by our space program since then.

This classified information was revealed by a former high ranking official at NASA. Reportedly, our brave returning "moon walkers" were visibly shaken when conveying the dire reprecussionswe'd face, should we fail to heed the ET ultimatum.

The astronauts went on to say that the moon was hollow and not of biological origin. Supposedly, behind it's facade it's actually an alien space station, where they camp to keep an eye on us.

Ive also heard this many times and although it sounds a bit far out i dont see any reason that there cant be some truth in it!

BUT......if this story is true, how come we are preparing to go back to the Moon in 2020?

Have we been communicating with the aliens?
Or does Mr Bush believe we can take them on? (or have we already?????)

Mic

apc

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Here are the answers to all of your questions : five international treaties and five sets of principles governing outer space which have been elaborated under the auspices of the United Nations Organization.

Yeah most are aware of the UN treaties designating space and the Moon as belonging to all nations... but really how often would countries much rather give the finger to the UN and do what they please? And how often does it happen? Quite a bit Ive noticed. Officially, yes, the whole world owns the Moon. Unofficially, if we chose to, the US could say "screw you" to the UN and declare it to be a part of Rhode Island (it's only fair).

I highly doubt the imagery we have of the far side (it gets light too yah know hehe) has been doctored to conceal some secret Grey base.. but hey I havent been there. I do know it would be the ideal location for such a site, as well as the best place for us to put deep space radio telescopes and observatories. Little to no local interference.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join